Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unlimited Online Reborn D11 , 110 , old school system

Discussion on Unlimited Online Reborn D11 , 110 , old school system within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/07/2018, 19:32   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy_Famous View Post
Honor Rank Working With The Old System By Academy
1 - i was reading untill i saw this **** again <
make honor rank for trading profits for *** sake not for fcken bots and a lot of char makers
2 - make hwid limit
3 - - Added [Silk/Hour] Anti Afk Now 1 silk per 1 hour what is ur anti afk ??
4 - i euro player but i love to see chn balance give them 10 % dmg def passive only < that's fair
5 - add count players online at site
6 - add global delay 1 min <
7 - make discord channel like other server's doing we all chatting inside it and also reporting for bugs or anything happen.
8 - make jop hwid limit
9 - make ctf hwid limit
9 - make arena hwid limit
10 - make anti afk inside ctf +arena after 1 min afk u get out with out reward i not wanna join a server that have someone opens 10x chars on same pc and join them all at arena and goes afk then get 1 arena coin for free !! <
waiting ur answer and waiting when u will do this fixes ?! < i can wait a weak untill u make this changes then i will join here .
Hahaha, if it was possible to change these features at once ...
It's better to tell some ideas, not tons like you did xD
And plox, check the server name : most of ur advices are unsuitable
Old 01/07/2018, 22:09   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorick7496 View Post
Hahaha, if it was possible to change these features at once ...
It's better to tell some ideas, not tons like you did xD
And plox, check the server name : most of ur advices are unsuitable
Excuse me who the f** are u ?
i don't give a **** abour ur opinion i liked that server i wanna play on it
i give him advices to make the server better already 2 likes my comment and other agreed with me so
i love to give tons of ideas don't be a hater
at last if the owner of server is smart he will do my ideas <
Old 01/07/2018, 23:23   #183

Quote:
Excuse me who the f** are u ?
i don't give a **** abour ur opinion i liked that server i wanna play on it
i give him advices to make the server better already 2 likes my comment and other agreed with me so
i love to give tons of ideas don't be a hater
at last if the owner of server is smart he will do my ideas <
Before sayin bulls**t, try to scroll a bit in order to read older post because i shared some reasonable ideas for "Unlimited Online" server and admin Dejo enjoyed some of them

"An hater", what a joke ... dont take it personally but if u wanna get some job/BA/fw limit, you should try duckroad or saphire instead of being childish
Old 01/07/2018, 23:51   #184

Quote:
Before sayin bulls**t, try to scroll a bit in order to read older post because i shared some reasonable ideas for "Unlimited Online" server and admin Dejo enjoyed some of them

"An hater", what a joke ... dont take it personally but if u wanna get some job/BA/fw limit, you should try duckroad or saphire instead of being childish
if u already shared some ideas why u talking about mine ?
really ? a limit ? i was not talking about limits but i was talking about cheating !
or u wanna open 10x chars make them all traders then trace someone poom u have Billions ? this is not f** fair ! oky ... nah i dont like dickroad or sapphire anymore..
also limit Hwid will add more fun and will make u play for real not making fake char's noob.
Old 01/08/2018, 01:25   #185

Quote:
if u already shared some ideas why u talking about mine ?
really ? a limit ? i was not talking about limits but i was talking about cheating !
or u wanna open 10x chars make them all traders then trace someone poom u have Billions ? this is not f** fair ! oky ... nah i dont like dickroad or sapphire anymore..
also limit Hwid will add more fun and will make u play for real not making fake char's noob.
Ah i see my bad, guess it's better to stop floodin about this story
It will be my last words about this

Cheers,
leo
Old 01/08/2018, 04:28   #186

Quote:
Honor Rank Working With The Old System By Academy
1 - i was reading untill i saw this shit again <
make honor rank for trading profits for god sake not for fcken bots and a lot of char makers
2 - make hwid limit
3 - - Added [Silk/Hour] Anti Afk Now 1 silk per 1 hour what is ur anti afk ??
4 - i euro player but i love to see chn balance give them 10 % dmg def passive only < that's fair
5 - add count players online at site
6 - add global delay 1 min <
7 - make discord channel like other server's doing we all chatting inside it and also reporting for bugs or anything happen.
8 - make jop hwid limit
9 - make ctf hwid limit
9 - make arena hwid limit
10 - make anti afk inside ctf +arena after 1 min afk u get out with out reward i not wanna join a server that have someone opens 10x chars on same pc and join them all at arena and goes afk then get 1 arena coin for free !! <
waiting ur answer and waiting when u will do this fixes ?! < i can wait a weak untill u make this changes then i will join here .

thanks for your opinion
1-honor rank system we cant change this system server online from 1 year and all the players used to play with this system

2- we are not thinking about it now

3- silk/hour ask you every 20 minute to write something like this "1+1" or "1+2" ..etc..

4-i cant promise you
5-this website is pservercms it was making lag in our this server because the website count have a problem because it working with database log we will find another way better
6-why ?
7-https://discord.gg/UsmMVY done but this is new i will add it to the topic and our page
8-no
9-sure we are working in it we will do it only 1 char per pc
10-sure we are working in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomi95 View Post
I totally agree with Speedy, however it would be also nice if you could increase the EXP rate to 450x.

As this server is based on jobbing, I don't think there is a reason to keep the exp rate low.
its not low give it a try you can reach lvl 110 just in 24 hours
Old 01/08/2018, 07:24   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Dejo View Post
thanks for your opinion
1-honor rank system we cant change this system server online from 1 year and all the players used to play with this system

2- we are not thinking about it now

3- silk/hour ask you every 20 minute to write something like this "1+1" or "1+2" ..etc..

4-i cant promise you
5-this website is pservercms it was making lag in our this server because the website count have a problem because it working with database log we will find another way better
6-why ?
7-https://discord.gg/UsmMVY done but this is new i will add it to the topic and our page
8-no
9-sure we are working in it we will do it only 1 char per pc
10-sure we are working in it
#1.: I guess people just abuse the system and take advantage over this situation via them going jobbing with 10 - 15 clients opened. If they haven't done so already, lol.
- So I was just wondering how come you are not interested in featuring a HWID limit on your server ?

#2.: As well as, several people have been complaining about the exp rate being low.
- What made you think you were right when saying the exp rate on your server was high enough ?

#3.: I'm saying it again, probably for the last time. UnlimitedSRO is about jobbing and not about having a hard time while trying to level yourself.
- So, what's the point in keeping the exp rate low on a server like yours ?
Old 01/09/2018, 16:11   #188

player count ?
Old 01/09/2018, 22:19   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomi95 View Post
#1.: I guess people just abuse the system and take advantage over this situation via them going jobbing with 10 - 15 clients opened. If they haven't done so already, lol.
- So I was just wondering how come you are not interested in featuring a HWID limit on your server ?

#2.: As well as, several people have been complaining about the exp rate being low.
- What made you think you were right when saying the exp rate on your server was high enough ?

#3.: I'm saying it again, probably for the last time. UnlimitedSRO is about jobbing and not about having a hard time while trying to level yourself.
- So, what's the point in keeping the exp rate low on a server like yours ?
1- even if you are trading with 10-15 clients to get golds you still have to collect 300 arena coins to get the egy items.. and we dont want it to be very hard it is a private server not the original silkroad

2- because i already tested it the exp rate is not so bad you can reach lvl 110 just in 1 day if you are killing the titans which spawn every 4 hours or using bot on mobs

3- give it a try the exp rate is not hard believe me.

Thanks for your opinion anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach2 View Post
player count ?
i explained before the website counter we disabled it because it have some problems which making the server lagging so we're working to fix this problem then we will set it again on our website

and if you want to know how many players we have in our server .. we have 350~450 players in our server and we're proud of that our server has this number

we're not gold bot system like the other servers who have just 50 players or 100 players active and each one of them using 20~30 bots to gain golds

Thanks for your question anyway,
Old 01/12/2018, 15:21   #190

#Update

The new update was about.
-Added new avatars at npc
-Added 2x new Balloon scrolls to npc
-New effects to (demon - steampunk - vampire) avatar accessories
-Added slayer quests
-The plus limit increased to +15
CTF is working now with new rewards one CTF coin per kill, you can use this coins to buy a random scroll from npc which cost 25 CTF Coins.
When you use the random scrolls you will get a special items.
Thanks for being a part of our community
#UnlimitedSRO
Old 01/12/2018, 21:13   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongKingAM View Post
How many online players!
Quote:

350~400
Hahaha nuba amer
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2018, 22:13   #192

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongKingAM View Post
How many online players!
Old 01/12/2018, 22:26   #193

Quote:
#Update

The new update was about.
-Added new avatars at npc
-Added 2x new Balloon scrolls to npc
-New effects to (demon - steampunk - vampire) avatar accessories
-Added slayer quests
-The plus limit increased to +15
CTF is working now with new rewards one CTF coin per kill, you can use this coins to buy a random scroll from npc which cost 25 CTF Coins.
When you use the random scrolls you will get a special items.
Thanks for being a part of our community
#UnlimitedSRO
Nice one, keep going !
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2018, 11:55   #194

Thumbs up

Quote:
The exp rate is not bad you can be lvl 110 in 1 day maximum
CTF Sure we will make idea for it its already work and give 1 iron coin per kill but we will change it soon

job temple and hwt ok we will add reward for the unique in it

about vote4silk we are not have but we have autoevents and silk per hour and unique system for silk

and follow our page there is always event for silk "like-share-comment" it helps too for advertising for the server
Hello Dejo,

I would like to know the bargain time and especially if it's possible to set up its from different times like 2 pm, 5 pm, 8 pm, 11 pm as another psro or isro

Any news about job temple / holy water temple reward ? or any quest in job temple with npc thief & hunter to make it attractive

Any special reward for Medusa ?
Could you add some special uniques like Roc, Kidemonas or any others famous uniques for cool quest and rewards ?
Old 01/16/2018, 12:51   #195

Quote:
Hello Dejo,

I would like to know the bargain time and especially if it's possible to set up its from different times like 2 pm, 5 pm, 8 pm, 11 pm as another psro or isro

Any news about job temple / holy water temple reward ? or any quest in job temple with npc thief & hunter to make it attractive

Any special reward for Medusa ?
Could you add some special uniques like Roc, Kidemonas or any others famous uniques for cool quest and rewards ?
Alesia pme xD
Closed Thread