Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Unlimited Online , PVE , CAP 110 , EU/CH , D11 , Play2Win Server

Reply
 
Old   #211
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ona_daw1 View Post
that's mean hard to get silk
Yeah, clearly hard af" hmm
I post some ideas to raise the silk per hour or add a vote4silk in order to earn more silk & do advertising but they dont dare to change it



jorick7496 is offline  
Old   #212
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 383
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ona_daw1 View Post
that's mean hard to get silk
check the topic sure is not hard
1-silk per hour
2-uniques for silk
3- autoevents
4-you can buy silk for gold from the players


[GM]Dejo is online now  
Old   #213
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorick7496 View Post
Yeah, clearly hard af" hmm
I post some ideas to raise the silk per hour or add a vote4silk in order to earn more silk & do advertising but they dont dare to change it
Yea, do not come to this server. General idea is not bad but the admin is too stubborn to change anything. It is difficult to find anything to buy on the server, eg you 99% will not find premium for sale.
I donated and bought premium and avatar and at least 5 people pms me whenever i am in town about am i selling silk, or "avatar offer". So f***** annoying.
gl hf
adent03 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #214
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by adent03 View Post
Yea, do not come to this server. General idea is not bad but the admin is too stubborn to change anything. It is difficult to find anything to buy on the server, eg you 99% will not find premium for sale.
I donated and bought premium and avatar and at least 5 people pms me whenever i am in town about am i selling silk, or "avatar offer". So f***** annoying.
gl hf
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Dejo View Post
check the topic sure is not hard
1-silk per hour
2-uniques for silk
3- autoevents
4-you can buy silk for gold from the players
Funny af" the way your answer didn't fit at all cuz how could we kill uniques and titans far away from town without reverse, prem, vote4silk ?
Ah yeah of course on foot wasting our time for 1 silk per titan, my bad xD
And please don't mention auto events, it gives srsly 1 silk ... cmon" don't be sarcastic at least
And to sum up, players are selling a devil F +6 for 2.5T of gold, avatar for 200b & immortal stone for 130b each

If you wanna get more donates, that's the perfect way to reach your goals

Cheers,
leo


jorick7496 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #215
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 3
Howmany players online please?
HighQualityGM is offline  
Old   #216
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 383
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighQualityGM View Post
Howmany players online please?
350 ~ 400 daily and they're increasing everyday
thanks for your question hope you will enjoy with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorick7496 View Post
+1



Funny af" the way your answer didn't fit at all cuz how could we kill uniques and titans far away from town without reverse, prem, vote4silk ?
Ah yeah of course on foot wasting our time for 1 silk per titan, my bad xD
And please don't mention auto events, it gives srsly 1 silk ... cmon" don't be sarcastic at least
And to sum up, players are selling a devil F +6 for 2.5T of gold, avatar for 200b & immortal stone for 130b each

If you wanna get more donates, that's the perfect way to reach your goals

Cheers,
leo
actually iam not looking for money or donators i can pay for the game dedicated from my own money
i just wanted to make a funny server.
about the silks from auto events and uniques sure we'll increase it but i cant do that now with just 300 or 400 players so this old players will gain alot of silks also a huge amount of golds so there will be no chance for the new players to start playing vs them.
anyway thanks for your question and your time hope you enjoyed with us sir <3
and sorry for answering too late.
[GM]Dejo is online now  
Old   #217
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 3
Gm New CTF Coins Can tell me what give

& Hope not open more plus all players failed weapons all noobs now
AdlerSupporter is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #218
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 383
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlerSupporter View Post
Gm New CTF Coins Can tell me what give

& Hope not open more plus all players failed weapons all noobs now
25 CTF Coin you can buy random scroll from Npc avatars in tab Unlimited

give you random reward
[GM]Dejo is online now  
Old   #219
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
players online now how many ? i cant see via website?
ElNabawy07 is offline  
Old   #220
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
maybe i'll try in later
♦Activate♦ is offline  
Old   #221
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 383
Received Thanks: 50
Latest update
-Removed pk mode from server
-1* trade allow to attack now
-increased the time of autoevent and silk reward total events reward 1000 silk per day.
-Autoevent time here-


-Kill The Gm - Last Hit Winner Kill The Gm - Total Dmg Winner
1.00 PM 1.00 AM
2.00 PM 2.00 AM
3.00 PM 3.00 AM
4.00 PM 4.00 AM
5.00 PM 5.00 AM
6.00 PM 6.00 AM
7.00 PM 7.00 AM
8.00 PM 8.00 AM
9.00 PM 9.00 AM
10.00 PM 10.00 AM
11.00 PM 11.00 AM
12.00 PM 12.00 AM
1 Round per hour reward 10 silk for each round

Lucky Party
1.20 PM
1.20 AM
5.20 pm
5.20 am
9.20 pm
9.20 am
5 Round per hour reward 5 silk for each round

Choose The Correct Answer

1.40 PM
1.40 AM
5.40 pm
5.40 am
9.40 pm
9.40 am
5 Round per hour reward 3 silk for each round


Lucky Stall

2.20 PM
2.20 AM
6.20 pm
6.20 am
10.20 pm
10.20 am
5 Round per hour reward 3 silk for each round


Lucky Global

2.40 PM
2.40 AM
6.40 pm
6.40 am
10.40 pm
10.40 am
5 Round per hour reward 5 silk for each round


Trivia

3.20 PM
3.20 AM
7.20 pm
7.20 am
11.20 pm
11.20 am

5 Round per hour reward 5 silk for each round


Lucky Private Chat

3.40 pm
3.40 am
7.40 pm
7.40 am
11.40 pm
11.40 am
5 round per hour reward 3 silk for each round


Arrange The Letters


4.20 pm
4.20 am
8.20 pm
8.20 am
12.20 pm
12.20 am
5 round per hour reward 3 silk for each round


Complete The Missing Letters

4.40 pm
4.40 am
8.40 pm
8.40 am
12.40 pm
12.40 am
5 round per hour reward 3 silk for each round

Events work with GMT Time


Thanks for trust
[GM]Dejo is online now  
Old   #222
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
[GM]Dejo,

How many players online?
Could you please share on the website the current online players quantity ?
Where is the server located?

PS: do not make it easier to get silk , but i suggest to cancell some events for silk reward( lke kill the gm , eccc... where the old players with better equipment will win 100% . ) Make higher silk reward for the simple events where everybody equal against each other, no matter what kind of wepon they have. <3

BR

srohunt

Thank you in advance for your reply
srohunt is offline  
Old   #223
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 383
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by srohunt View Post
[GM]Dejo,

How many players online?
Could you please share on the website the current online players quantity ?
Where is the server located?

PS: do not make it easier to get silk , but i suggest to cancell some events for silk reward( lke kill the gm , eccc... where the old players with better equipment will win 100% . ) Make higher silk reward for the simple events where everybody equal against each other, no matter what kind of wepon they have. <3

BR

srohun

Thank you in advance for your reply


sorry for my late answer , we have 400~450 players online and they are increasing everyday we are not gold bot server
about cancel some auto events it is a great idea maybe we'll do that but later
thanks for your opinion


[GM]Dejo is online now  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Strock Online[PVE]|Cap 110|D11|Old School|CH|EU|Daily Events|Silk Per Hour|Play2Win
http://i.epvpimg.com/qg17g.jpg Welcome to STROCK ONLINE topic, We have decided to launch a second server to offer even more options to players who...
42 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.