Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Oceanus-Online | Instant 125 | PVP Server | Free 2 Play | Long Term | Active Team

Discussion on Oceanus-Online | Instant 125 | PVP Server | Free 2 Play | Long Term | Active Team within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/13/2017, 23:06   #16

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGY_ANGEL View Post
Iam In ^_^
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterious View Post
Good Work i'm in #iMeNiTi0R ^^
You're welcome i hope you enjoy.
Old 06/15/2017, 12:42   #17

elite*gold: 0
I'm downloading and checking it out,let's hope its a good and balanced server!

#Lorenzo
Old 06/15/2017, 16:51   #18

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,448
fix your images by not deleting them after you uploaded them because if you delete them then the pics wont work