Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Expert Online |Only Chinese | Silk/h | Not OverEdited | Real Silkroad Feeling

Discussion on Expert Online |Only Chinese | Silk/h | Not OverEdited | Real Silkroad Feeling within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Expert Online |Only Chinese | Silk/h | Not OverEdited | Real Silkroad Feeling

Top 3 Players:
Had a rough journey while trying to catch up the highest level on Expert? We'll give you a little reward besides the top 150 system we have introduced to you in the thread which is:

First player to reach level 110 gets title "First Player"
Second player to reach level 110 gets title "Second Player"
Third player to reach level 110 gets title "Third Player"

Top 150 rewards
We'll have 3 types of rewards for the first 300 who reach lv 110. As a special reward.

- The first 50 players who reach lv 110 will get 200 silks
- The second 50 players who reach lv 110 will get 100 silks
- The third 50 players who reach lv 110 will get 50 silks.

Grand Opening ( 24/07/2017 17:00 CET )

Official Website
:

Official Facbook Page : %

Download Links
-> Expert Silkroad Online

Trailer

Beta helpers:
We appreciate how hard you people have helped us. Therefore, we decided to make your character a little bit special by having a custom title "Honorable player"

♦ Please read carefully! BETA PHASE

Before starting the beta phase, we would like to talk to you about it.
Please be informed that this is just beta and down times might occur at anytime so please don't get angry when they occur.
You should also know that the most important period for any server is the beta period as we can provide you with a stable server with a high performance through it. Our goal is to be really a long term server, but this can't be done only from our side as it also needs to be done from the players' side since everybody has to participate in the open beta phase to help us solve all the problems and bugs that the server has. We, Expert's Team, wish our players and community will be a real mature community that aims to group up in 1 long term and stable server.
We also want you to know that many problems might occur during the beta phase and this is actually the main goal of the beta phase, but at the end of the beta phase, these problems must be solved so no worries!
If you could test the things we ask you to test and tell us the what exactly is wrong with them, we'd be really grateful and we'll also be giving rewards to those who helped us in the beta phase. We ask you to not get bored as you are creating a server with us, you can consider it your OWN server which will be great only through your help. Let us create a server that everybody will be talking about and everybody will never forget. We hope you've understood how important the beta phase is by now.

Things we want to tell you so that you can help us: Create a testers team and start collaborating to test the things written on our epvp thread to discover any bug that might exist,.
We also want to know if every item works no matter it's in the item mall for silks or in the npc for silks, we need to try the drops rate in game and to know if it fits a long term server or not. We need to test the jobbing and the jobbing rewards, we need to check the unique monsters and medusa, we need to check and make sure that the FW is working, we need to test everything in game and try to discover as much bugs as possible.

Note: Beta rewards will be based on the efforts you are going to spend helping us. Simple 'n easy, the more you help us the higher your reward will be.

♦ Group Communication

Supporting the players is the highest priority on Expert. Therefore, we have implemented "Group Communication" feature which is mainly used for supporting the players. We will be supporting groups together because it's faster and easier to communicate with ONE player knows various problems than 300~500 players.

Guild master
Please communicate with your people to determine what are their problems/suggestions, what annoys them on Expert? And what have to be changed?

Guildless
You can also create a group with players who do not have guild, but they have to choose ONLY one person to represent their problems/suggestions.

Did you convene all needed information?
We're allways available on Facebook or Ingame for any Support

Info Value
EXP x5
PT EXP x7
Job x20
SP x10
PC Limit 2
Guild Limit 32
Union Limit 3
GOLD x1
DROP x3

♦ Cap | 110.
Yes we noticed that it's the most beloved, entertainment & adventured cap.

♦ Race | Chinese Only.
Why? No one has been able to balance Euros and Chin characters ever.

♦ Mastery | 330.

♦ Expert Main Town | Donwhang.
Donwhang is the favorite town for all of us. Most of the important teleports and npcs will be located in there.

♦ Max Plus | +12.
In Expert, the max plus is real! We changed the max plus properly so you can't try alchemy on a +12 item unlike what happens in other servers. Your item won't get to +13 and go back to +12 after teleportation nor the alchemy process will be filtered by our Secuirty Filter.

♦ Guild Start Level | 5.

♦ Available Fortress.
Jangan, Karakoram fortress are available .

♦ Max Stack.
We've increased stacks for each item in Expert game.

♦ Silk Per Event and Hour.
We're glad to inform you that you don't have to spend any cent here. It's all about being active and a real player. By attending in our auto events, you may earn up to 135 silk a day.
Each hour 1 Silk , required Level is 110

Auto Equipment.
On our auto equipment system you will receive Sealed items with +3 and 6 STR & Int blue applied on each item. Just to make your life a bit easier on the start.

NOTE: The Auto Equipment still worken when you'r reached each other 1 Dgr Till 10 Dgr

Example: When you skipped the Next Degree - The Auto Equipment doesnt work anymore for you for the Next Degree!

Auto Equipment works until level 92 (DG 10).
[GALLERY][*]image:[*]image:[*]image: [/GALLERY]

Socket Stones Price

Info Price
Gold 100000
Copper Coin 9
Golden Coin 5

♦ Socket Stones available in NPC' of Alexandria

Socket Stones

Last Tier Set

• How i collect Egy A or B Equip?-

- Each part for Egy A Set cost : 40 Silver Coin & 60 Gold Coin
- The Upgrade Stone for FULL Egy B Set is Available in the Special NPC For : 1Bil Gold , 100 Arena Coins & 2000 Job Coins

• How do i can collect the Egy A or B Accessory?-

- Each part for Egy A Accessory cost : 120 Job Coin
- Each part for Egy B Accessory cost : 120 Job Coin + 150 Arena Coins

• How do i collect the Egy A Weapon?

- Collect all Cards in Forgotten World - Complete the Quest - Get the Egy A Weapon

- How to collect the Egy B Weapon?

• Collect enough 1 Bil Gold , 2000 Job Coins and 100 Arena Coins for Egy B Upgrade Stone

Gallery 2

GAME COINS

- These are basically the ways you can get coins here:
" SILVER COIN " Can be taken from JOB TEMPLE.
" JOB COIN " Can be taken from Trading (Job)
" GOLD COIN " Can be taken from JOB TEMPLE.
" ARENA COIN " Can be taken from CTF-BA and Holy Water Temple.
" COPPER COIN " Can be taken killing by Uniques

Alchemy

The Alchemy System is the most important to us and we leave it at a very small rate

Plus Number The success rate
+1-2100%
+3-4 40%
+5 10%
+6 8%
+7-8 4%
+9-10 2%
+11-12 1%

MAX Plusing

- Highest possible plus value on items

The limit is set to +12. If you are trying to fuse an item to +13, the fusing process will cancel itself automatically, so once you got an item to +12, there is no way to change its plus . This is the definition of a real alchemy limit. Apart from the limit, we have enabled an alchemy notice which is letting the whole server know if anyone plussed an item to +10 or higher.

[GALLERY=Academy Buff][*]image:[*]image:[*]image:[*]image:[*]image:[*]image:[*]image: [/GALLERY]

♦ Job based accademy buffs.

Well, we already did talk about honor buffs above but in case anyone misses that part in “Job Killing”, I want to attract some attention to the subject. The only way to obtain honor buffs is the job kills
how ?

- Killed the Enemy ,you will get 3 points

- If you die you will lose 1 point

- Example you have 50 points and anyone killed you - you will be have 49 points

- Top of 5 will get full academy buff automatic

- Top 2nd 10 players will get 3 buffs

- Top 3rd 10 will get 2 buffs

- Top 4rd 10 will get 1 buff

NOTE: This Job Academy system still work Lv ~60 Above

NOTE: Honor Buffs will be reseted every day 23:59 autom.

Item Name Units
Bear
Bird
Cat
Dinosaur
Dog
Dragon
Ostrich
Tigerpower
Uruchi
Gryphon
Klox
Silverback
Roc
Darkdog
Kingkong

Many private servers leave the pet as unused or mostly usless
We're very excited to bring the pets to the fore for Expert Sro
so we are added to each new grap Pet-, new Attack Skills , Buffs and Debuffs.
They're using them automatically during fight.

Of Course,
we wont forget the Grap Pets

4 Pages

Chinese Special Buffs

Gallery 4

Auto Events

Hide and Seek

One of our "Jeffs" will hide and write a global giving some hints as to its location. You will simply search for our bot around the given area, you are required to send an exchange request to our bot once you find it. 60 Silks will be added to your account.
There're 3 Rounds.

Search and Destroy

The event "Jeff" will randomly port to an area and spawn a Battle Golem that can be killed by few hits, you need to find it and kill it to get your reward. 60 Silks will be added to your account.
There're 3 Rounds.

Lucky Party Number

Basically, you need to open a specific party number that will be announced by one of our "Jeffs". The party number will be chosen randomly based on the currently last party in the party matching. The reward for this event is 50 silks.
There're 1 Rounds.

Trivia
Our "Jeff" will ask a question and the person who answers to "Jeff" first with the correct answer will win the event and receive 25 silks. But be warned, answer wisely as only the first pm from a player will be taken into account.
There're 3 Rounds.

Complete the Word

A word with some of its letters unknown will be given, you need to find the meaningful word out of it. The reward is 25 silks. But be warned, answer wisely as only the first pm from a player will be taken into account.
There're 3 Rounds.

Kill the GM

"Jeff" will be spawned at Jangan South, you need to use a random cape to attend the event. The person who has the last hit on our "Jeff" will win this event. The reward is 40 silks each round.

•Fortress War a, Battle Arena and CTF
- Fortress war is re-scheduled to start every Sunday at 18:30 Server time.
- Battle Arena is re-scheduled to start every hour starting from 12:00 to 24:00 Server time during day time and every two hour's from 1:00 to 12:00 Server time.
- CTF is re-scheduled to start every hour starting from 01:00 to 12:00 Server time during day time and every two hour's from 12:00 to 24:00 Server time.

•Other Futures

Alchemy notice.
10 Seconds exchange delay.
10 Seconds Stall delay.
3 Minutes cooldown on Resurrection&Reverse scrolls.
20 Seconds delay on Global chatting.
225 Required Int points to upgrade novice snow shield buff.

• There are 3 Kinds of Offline Events
- First one of them: Share Event
We have sponsered this event before on facebook, our facebook followers might know that and here is the links:

Video Share Event[/url]

- Second one is Video Event
If you would like to take part in this event, you'll have to create a video for Expert Online. The player who makes the best video will get 2k silks. The other players who wont have enough luck to win this event will also get 50 silks.

- Third offline event: support us and use our own signature.
Use our signature and you'll get 50 silks.

Here's our signature
PHP Code:
[URL=http://www.play-expert.com/][IMG]http://i.epvpimg.com/D3Cgeab.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[url=http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-advertising/4213477-Expert-silkroad-online-cap-110-upgrade-system-play2win-autoevent-longterm.html][B][U][SIZE="3"]Official Thread[/SIZE][/U][/B][/url][/CENTER] 
Expert Preview

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2017, 21:14   #2

elite*gold: 125
@ : Gzz man
Old 06/03/2017, 01:21   #3

Nice server
but very low rates
i think u should make it middle rates 20 : 40 x
Old 06/03/2017, 03:16   #4

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,214
Good thread, Good luck.
Old 06/03/2017, 04:20   #5

Looks really good.

I think I'm in.
Old 06/04/2017, 05:50   #6

good luck bro hope its will be success server
Old 06/04/2017, 15:27   #7

Good Luck!!!!
but i suggest to make the rates medium , increase the arrow slot and i have a question how to buy the fellow pet by silk or arena coins like others ???!!
My name in the game is going to be : BackToKill
^_^
P.S: can you make the mastery 440 because i am using bow => fire => cold (for snow and the physic damage absorption~Might shield~ ) and you make the snow for int only and i am str so i will need more buff because there will be no snow sorry for bothering you but this is a great problem for me can you make it ?
Old 06/05/2017, 16:19   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by abou123 View Post
Good Luck!!!!
but i suggest to make the rates medium , increase the arrow slot and i have a question how to buy the fellow pet by silk or arena coins like others ???!!
My name in the game is going to be : BackToKill
^_^
P.S: can you make the mastery 440 because i am using bow => fire => cold (for snow and the physic damage absorption~Might shield~ ) and you make the snow for int only and i am str so i will need more buff because there will be no snow sorry for bothering you but this is a great problem for me can you make it ?

We will definitely try to enter and implement every idea and wish from each player, please have understanding if we can not make it right for everyone.

We always stay tuned to keep the server active and to make special events

P.S: could you please change your Signature , was my Mistake here the Code:

PHP Code:
[center][B]Expert Preview[/B]

[
URL=http://www.play-expert.com/][IMG]http://i.epvpimg.com/D3Cgeab.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[url=https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-advertising/4304150-expert-online-only-chinese-silk-h-not-overedited-real-silkroad-feeling.html#post36063603][B][U][SIZE="3"]Official Thread[/SIZE][/U][/B][/url][/CENTER] 
Thank you
Old 06/06/2017, 03:33   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0migunit View Post
We will definitely try to enter and implement every idea and wish from each player, please have understanding if we can not make it right for everyone.

We always stay tuned to keep the server active and to make special events

P.S: could you please change your Signature , was my Mistake here the Code:

PHP Code:
[center][B]Expert Preview[/B]

[
URL=http://www.play-expert.com/][IMG]http://i.epvpimg.com/D3Cgeab.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[url=https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-advertising/4304150-expert-online-only-chinese-silk-h-not-overedited-real-silkroad-feeling.html#post36063603][B][U][SIZE="3"]Official Thread[/SIZE][/U][/B][/url][/CENTER] 
Thank you
thanks for understanding but i want to talk to you so if you have the time just pm here or on discord (when you are free)
P.S: done and changed the signature and i wait uploading the game & fixing the register on the website sorry for annoying
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2017, 06:09   #10

elite*gold: 790
low rates but i think im in , gl <3
Old 06/06/2017, 10:09   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by abou123 View Post
thanks for understanding but i want to talk to you so if you have the time just pm here or on discord (when you are free)
P.S: done and changed the signature and i wait uploading the game & fixing the register on the website sorry for annoying
Register and Download will be available at ( 09/06/2017 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichHunter View Post
low rates but i think im in , gl <3
Awsome we're happy to see you IN You will enjoy it
Old 06/08/2017, 15:19   #12

Very Nice I will Play
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2017, 23:05   #13

Quote: