Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Pearl Online 80 Cap CH Old iSRO Experience Labor System 4200+ Online!

Discussion on Black Pearl Online 80 Cap CH Old iSRO Experience Labor System 4200+ Online! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/24/2017, 00:53   #616

elite*gold: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage930 View Post
Starting to get bored here. Couple things off. Way to many moons, so many that sos items are pretty much worthless as NPC items.
Alchemy is boring as hell. getting to +5 is ok, getting to +7 is doable but will cost you a lot, getting past +7 is tough as expected but the reward sucks. No special glows to make you go wow cool. It would be like yeah i got +9.....ZZZZZZzzzz
I don't see people doing PVP any.
Millions stalls in town sucks huge when you are trying to find something. Consignment shop is not enabled so it's a bitch to sell or buy.
Other than that the server is ok.
Yes, there are too many worthless sos items, moons not that much, even someone complaining about that they can not drop any moon items. Where you will make the difference with moons is add more plus on them and as you said its not that easy, if it was that easy then you would complain about just like you are complaining there are so many sos and moon items and they are worthless. For make it worth it must be hard, easy things never going to be valuable.

We didnt wanted to distort the originality of the game with childish glows thats why we didnt made any changes about glows.

People are not ready for pvp yet, they are all busy with get more gold for get sun items, thats why there is no to many people make pvp's yet but it will be ok by more time.

About the consignment its a relative status, for someone its a good thing that there is no consignment because they feel like in old iSRO days and someone just feel its not that good and tiring to search all stalls one by one. We respect everyone of course and we are still considering to add consignment if the majority demand it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2017, 02:15   #617

elite*gold: 0
Hi all! Need help! I cant get sun weapons from Potion NPC. Any solution?
Old 06/24/2017, 02:29   #618

Quote:
Originally Posted by ContinuumTeam View Post
Hi all! Need help! I cant get sun weapons from Potion NPC. Any solution?
You cant get sun weapon from potion npc.
Old 06/24/2017, 12:07   #619

To help International players (Turks are welcome too if they can speak English) and English speaking players unite. I created "Spartans" a fully English speaking guild. Pm me in game: BOSSN1GGER or leave me a message via inbox. All levels are welcome let's unite and have a force in game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepbluee View Post
Yes, there are too many worthless sos items, moons not that much, even someone complaining about that they can not drop any moon items. Where you will make the difference with moons is add more plus on them and as you said its not that easy, if it was that easy then you would complain about just like you are complaining there are so many sos and moon items and they are worthless. For make it worth it must be hard, easy things never going to be valuable.

We didnt wanted to distort the originality of the game with childish glows thats why we didnt made any changes about glows.

People are not ready for pvp yet, they are all busy with get more gold for get sun items, thats why there is no to many people make pvp's yet but it will be ok by more time.

About the consignment its a relative status, for someone its a good thing that there is no consignment because they feel like in old iSRO days and someone just feel its not that good and tiring to search all stalls one by one. We respect everyone of course and we are still considering to add consignment if the majority demand it.
Why do people always ruin the good things? Server is amazing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2017, 20:57   #620

i would suggest not to play on turkish or arabic servers since they are considered to be not intelligent around the world. No offence to anyone, just a sound warning to players.
Old 06/24/2017, 21:20   #621

Quote:
Originally Posted by dileep View Post
i would suggest not to play on turkish or arabic servers since they are considered to be not intelligent around the world. No offence to anyone, just a sound warning to players.
Haters gonna hate.
Old 06/24/2017, 23:33   #622

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by dileep View Post
Congratulations! You've started a new era in racism.
Old 06/25/2017, 16:50   #623

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalArcher View Post
To help International players (Turks are welcome too if they can speak English) and English speaking players unite. I created "Spartans" a fully English speaking guild. Pm me in game: BOSSN1GGER or leave me a message via inbox. All levels are welcome let's unite and have a force in game

Why do people always ruin the good things? Server is amazing.
Unfortunately people like to be destructive rather than constructive.
Old 06/25/2017, 19:04   #624

im played 1 day this pvp but i didn't like it. this server full turk player and they're racist.
Old 06/25/2017, 19:42   #625

IMHO rates are a little bit too low.
Old 06/25/2017, 21:13   #626

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3rolady View Post
im played 1 day this pvp but i didn't like it. this server full turk player and they're racist.
Racist are everywhere not only in our game, but its not right generalize all people because of some dumbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltrixon View Post
IMHO rates are a little bit too low.
It's labor server so naturally its hard...
Old 06/25/2017, 22:31   #627

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetain View Post
Congratulations! You've started a new era in racism.
worst server ever dude !
Old 06/25/2017, 22:40   #628

Quote:
Originally Posted by uebertreiber View Post
worst server ever dude !
Again, really?
Old 06/25/2017, 22:59   #629

Is there auto equipment? It would be awesome till idk like 5dgr
Old 06/25/2017, 23:49   #630