Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Pearl Online 80 Cap CH Old iSRO Experience Labor System 4200+ Online!

Discussion on Black Pearl Online 80 Cap CH Old iSRO Experience Labor System 4200+ Online! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/24/2017, 23:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatestupidGMs View Post
Its pay2win...

Dear deepblue you cant delete post there lol.There is international forum not turkish

So really server pay2win.
i read the advertisement in turkish forum, he allows to sell items-gold etc for real money $$$

OP items will flyover who pays good $$ to deepblue
Old 05/25/2017, 00:02   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaniChirGelair View Post
do you pay for making advertisement in epvpers? -NO!

do you pay for maxigame to make advertisement - YES!

so maxigame itself is fcking pay2win.

just once stop making us fools...

just once say yes "yes this is pay2win, why do we make free server and waste our time if we won't gain anything"

and thrust me, that will much more appreciate your work.
snif snif, smells hater.

You can open free topics in maxigame. If you talking about private advertises on the top of maxigame site, thats a choice, you can use free one always.

Every team thinks about some money via silks. iSRO too. There's no krall silk items as you can see premiums' detail. If you ''can open free server and waste your time'', i'll be the first player there ^^

Anyway i'm sure that server would be fun. Waiting for grand opening
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2017, 00:23   #18

elite*gold: 170
Quote:
i read the advertisement in turkish forum, he allows to sell items-gold etc for real money $$$

OP items will flyover who pays good $$ to deepblue
Deepblue is here why dont you try your luck huh? Come and see what's happening.

You know nothing about me, i'm not like the 16 year old kids you know.

Watch your words or do not spread your craps everywhere... You are not going to won any medal for your hatred.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2017, 00:28   #19

No thanks paytowin server If I want to play like this **** , I can play with isro not you.
Old 05/25/2017, 00:28   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post
Because this guy playing eryx ( totally pay2win ) and talking about this server.

Are you sure? I left yesterday server because TheRank get 5 part moon

You dont know about me.
Old 05/25/2017, 00:29   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fre2DeeM View Post
No thanks paytowin server If I want to play like this **** , I can play with isro not you.
Okay Mr Brainless.
Old 05/25/2017, 00:31   #22

Quote:
Deepblue is here why dont you try your luck huh? Come and see what's happening.

You know nothing about me, i'm not like the 16 year old kids you know.

Watch your words or do not spread your craps everywhere... You are not going to won any medal for your hatred.

i took this screenshot from maxigame advertisement of yours.

in the image says; "
In the vote we are completely free to trade. You can buy, sell or trade in real TL (turkish currency) or in-game gold as you wish for the item, object or in-game item you wish. We will not have any restrictions on trade. A separate section will be opened in this forum for this job."

copied from google translate.

this is not maxigame mate, you are nothing here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2017, 00:32   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fre2DeeM View Post
Please leave aside your prejudices, according what you can say its pay to win?

The whole system integrated on trading and as far as i know we do not take any real $ from anyone for make trading earn gold and exchange it with sun items. All you need is spend some time on game not money.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/25/2017, 00:34   #24

Quote:
i'm not talking about premium, either you can't understand or you just don't want to....

he allows to sell sox items or gold for real life money. last time i see that kind of stuff, GM was selling suns to players in disguise as another player...

about the issue for free server, you can check my signature...
In BP you can get sun items with only gold and you talking about your (yeah you said that this is not your server ) server which you can get silks with gold. Tell me where is the difference? Thats a real blinded action. Com'n !

Btw I can give you guarantee of BP won't be like 24 / 1000 with active players.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2017, 00:34   #25

elite*gold: 35
This is Black Pearl Online. For the last time, it's not Pay2win. Respect please. Thanks.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/25/2017, 00:36   #26

Quote:

in the image says; "
In the vote we are completely free to trade. You can buy, sell or trade in real TL (turkish currency) or in-game gold as you wish for the item, object or in-game item you wish. We will not have any restrictions on trade. A separate section will be opened in this forum for this job."

copied from google translate.

this is not maxigame mate, you are nothing here.
We give freedom to people to do what they want with their stuff, how am i going to make real $ from this?

Are you sure that you understand it correctly ?

And stop distorting the topic, i am not here to satisfacte my ego or heal some illness with your brain. So please stop keep mentioning about who am i and what i am going to do on here thats not our topic.

If you are going to cry like that if you cant act mature i will stop answering you.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/25/2017, 00:40   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmetcamli View Post
In BP you can get sun items with only gold and you talking about your (yeah you said that this is not your server ) server which you can get silks with gold. Tell me where is the difference? Thats a real blinded action. Com'n !

Btw I can give you guarantee of BP won't be like 24 / 1000 with active players.
turkish servers are always crowded, i agree.

deepblue has a huge community, totally agree.

but that does not mean it will be a fair game, just like every turkish servers.

and we are grateful who tries the server and comments about his observations and opinions. that way we decide either worthy to play or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepbluee View Post
We give freedom to people to do what they want with their stuff, how am i going to make real $ from this?

Are you sure that you understand it correctly ?

And stop distorting the topic, i am not here to satisfacte my ego or heal some illness with your brain. So please stop keep mentioning about who am i and what i am going to do on here thats not our topic.

If you are going to cry like that if you cant act mature i will stop answering you.
satisfying your ego? healing me? i am crying?

give me some bro, never been high as you are atm

what is not mature?

i am warning players, that you will sell op items for $$. they believe or not.

this is what i see in turkish servers. i had enough experience with it.

and i really curious about can't you talk without insult?

who likes your server; best guy.

who dislikes your server: idiot motherfucker hater, brain illness, stupid fat low kid.

this is very mature thank you
Old 05/25/2017, 00:48   #28

Quote:

and we are grateful who tries the server and comments about his observations and opinions. that way we decide either worthy to play or not.
As we see there is no different system between BP and the server you playing, so what you talking about fairness?

Anyway all can give their opinions about server in ePvPers but try not to be a hater please.
Old 05/25/2017, 00:48   #29

Quote:

Is your behavior fair? You are accusing me without even knowing me.

You judging me because of other Turkish server owner's mistakes.

And plase can you show me any game that you can call "fair" ? There is no such a thing dude wake up from your pink dreams. All games targeting money somehow. This is not something that i have created.

Though this believe or not our priority is not earn real money from this server. Our priority is give our community and players an old isro experience.

For us money is the second thing that we would worry about just because of the server expenses. I have no any worries than server expenses. I am not a greedy person, i am earning well from my website, this game is just fun for us.

Quote:

satisfying your ego? healing me? i am crying?

give me some bro, never been high as you are atm

what is not mature?

i am warning players, that you will sell op items for $$. they believe or not.

this is what i see in turkish servers. i had enough experience with it.

and i really curious about can't you talk without insult?

who likes your server; best guy.

who dislikes your server: idiot motherfucker hater, brain illness, stupid fat low kid.

this is very mature thank you
If you are so sure we are going to sell people op items for $ why dont you try it ? Please you or some of your friends try this and see the result.

First you insulted me and you accused with something not even close to the truth. If you insult people like that then dont be surprised when you get fitghtback.

What you are talking about is totally nonsense. If you are not going to make any action that proving your accusations then shut up please. It's easy to talk everyone can do that...
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/25/2017, 00:55   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepbluee View Post
Is your behavior fair? You are accusing me without even knowing me.

You judging me because of other Turkish server owner's mistakes.

And plase can you show me any game that you can call "fair" ? There is no such a thing dude wake up from your pink dreams. All games targeting money somehow. This is not something that i have created.

Though this believe or not our priority is not earn real money from this server. Our priority is give our community and players an old isro experience.

For us money is the second thing that we would worry about just because of the server expenses. I have no any worries than server expenses. I am not a greedy person, i am earning well from my website, this game is just fun for us.
i am old enough to know you and maxigame

Tags
80 cap, isro system, oldschool