Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SocietySRO || Cap 90 | LongTerm | iSRO Style (not overedited) | Job based

Discussion on SocietySRO || Cap 90 | LongTerm | iSRO Style (not overedited) | Job based within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/18/2017, 13:57   #526

elite*gold: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium1268 View Post
no one even has a full +7 set yet dfuq you talking about +10 set lol, most are +5 and like half last tier at best. Alchemy rates are 1x just like isro I say keep them that way, elixirs are hard to drop, so are items. And no it's not easier with prem and lucky dress. I tried to make +7 earrings today only got to +6 once and failed +7 with 200 elixirs.

EDIT: Just to prove it, look at char ranking, I have a +5 set with +7 legs and +7 hand and I'm 5th in item points...
Well said!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2017, 22:10   #527

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyjdla12 View Post
Also, when you look at chat, every time someone does alchemy, there's either +7, +8 or +9 item.
Because there is no notice for +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 and +6 lol
Old 06/18/2017, 22:36   #528

i thought this was good server to play.

i failed..

gm's are noob.

When they do mistake instead of saying sorry, they just "deal with it"

2nd reason. they don't know anything about edit or etc.

3rd reason. it's fcking empty server with so low rates without any event.

4th reason: changing alchemy rates after 20 days of server? wtf? ppl already have +7 +9 +11 weapons and boom! alchemy rate changes to so fcking low rate even with pre+ lucky dress you can't make +3... good job. keep it up.

5th reason: When you complaint about server issue. They are like "like it or leave it". ok i left. have fun alone.

NO CTF, NO ARENA just bot bot bot bot....

i bought silk in this game. and i am so fcking regret it.

don't do the mistakes i dit.

and the online count is fake...

all have 4 or more chars to play..

real online count : 20-25.

at the end of the month. server will die.

so think before start.

take care.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2017, 23:08   #529

elite*gold: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyjdla12 View Post
I feel like the alchemy is a bit cheated in this server, since every 85+ player has items +7 and they basically never fail it, and other people (lower levels) can't even make one item to +5. I literally wasted 70+ elixirs to make my sword to +5, ended up with having it +1 because it kept failing at +3/4.

Either the alchemy is way easier at levels 85+, or premium gives enormous alchemy chance increase. But that doesn't really make the server unplayable - money is not hard to get, you can easily make 3* trades and get nice amount of gold, which will make you able buy good items.

As for me, this server was supposed to be hard if we talk about alchemy. They said it's hard to make +7, while everyone has +7/+8/+9/+10 set. The alchemy rate should be reduced and items that have bigger enchantment level than 5 should be set to 5 and, as a refund, they should give people (who already had big enchantment level) few elixirs. You'll think it's a bad idea, yeah, maybe it is, but the alchemy is surely not fair.

It's only my opinion.

Not Even the First Rank is having a Full +7 set ...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2017, 00:58   #530

Guys Join this server... we are a growing community!!! And GM's do the updates the community wants =) So we'll get CTF and BA this week and i'm looking forward to it =) So GM's really care about our suggestions and make them come true =)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/19/2017, 01:01   #531

worth a try for sure ! cool server

finaly a server without full sun players... 2 sos drops for 2-3 weeks on the whole server.. nice rates
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2017, 01:01   #532

elite*gold: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauli1993 View Post
Guys Join this server... we are a growing community!!! And GM's do the updates the community wants =) So we'll get CTF and BA this week and i'm looking forward to it =) So GM's really care about our suggestions and make them come true =)
Thanks
Old 06/19/2017, 04:15   #533

Yo how am I failing +1 with a Prem+Lucky Dress and Lucky Powder. Im pretty sure ISRO rates are a bit better than this. lol. That was ridiculous. Good server tho. Everything else seems great! But seriously if its gonna be like this then i think Elixirs drop rates should increase slightly more that 1.5x. I used 100 wep elixirs and couldnt get to +5...
Old 06/19/2017, 10:15   #534

Who is the [GM]Cubex by the way? He's got no f*!$% idea on what he is doing in the database. Yesterday he failed to "restore iSRO alchemy rates" (once again?!) overwriting stacks to 1, not only elixirs but also lucky stones. Then he said to people who lost 3-4 stacks of elixirs or stones - do the trades. It's hilarious.
Old 06/19/2017, 10:58   #535

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4n1ak View Post
Who is the [GM]Cubex by the way? He's got no f*!$% idea on what he is doing in the database. Yesterday he failed to "restore iSRO alchemy rates" (once again?!) overwriting stacks to 1, not only elixirs but also lucky stones. Then he said to people who lost 3-4 stacks of elixirs or stones - do the trades. It's hilarious.

I dont know about any recent rate changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaniChirGelair View Post
i thought this was good server to play.

i failed..

gm's are noob.

When they do mistake instead of saying sorry, they just "deal with it"

2nd reason. they don't know anything about edit or etc.

3rd reason. it's fcking empty server with so low rates without any event.

4th reason: changing alchemy rates after 20 days of server? wtf? ppl already have +7 +9 +11 weapons and boom! alchemy rate changes to so fcking low rate even with pre+ lucky dress you can't make +3... good job. keep it up.

5th reason: When you complaint about server issue. They are like "like it or leave it". ok i left. have fun alone.

NO CTF, NO ARENA just bot bot bot bot....

i bought silk in this game. and i am so fcking regret it.

don't do the mistakes i dit.

and the online count is fake...

all have 4 or more chars to play..

real online count : 20-25.

at the end of the month. server will die.

so think before start.

take care.

never said "deal with it".
We alltimes try to fix and talk about issues on time, and its unfair to say we are not.
but since you are lying with exact the same topics like this other player who trys to say "everyone has full sun +10 sets" I wont respond to ur fake posts anymore.

online count is not a fake at all.

Dear Community of Society,
on every server you'll have ppl like this guy above spreading sh1t because he is mad.

Our Alchemy Rates are ISRO - thats a fact, our elixir drop rate is 1.5x.
Our Char Item Ranking is public and every1 can see it.

We know about editing - as you can see, there was just one unplanned downtime at the server start. without that downtime we are online without a single lag or issue.
Old 06/19/2017, 11:08   #536

Received Thanks: 1,668
Looking for guild.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2017, 11:54   #537

@
Mate, I can feel your frustration, for sure, but anyhow, is it the right way to say that stuff?
If you feel free to mention your opinion about your "fail" in the way, that it is the "fail" of the admins... hmm... I will read a different story out of your post.

For everyone out there:

Anyhow, I am getting "sick" reading such kind of post (not only your ones)... I canīt remember any single action from "JOYM..." who took care about their users or react fast on their problems...
and now there do exist a Team of people, spending their time and money into such a kind of project and no single respect for that?!?

Is that, what nowadays will be the HONOR for everyone?

Oh, yes, you never failed a single step in your RL so no other should do it, right?

Hold in mind, that kind of position and doing it unwise like onto a public place, is the point, which is destroying the whole gameplay... not a Team, which tries to handle all of the BUGs and critical aspects of that Game, which are integrate into the available SOURCE... and if you are looking at what they have done, you need to get your conclusion, that this TEAM do know very well, what they are doing.
Beside that, they are open to the wishes of their users and you can do your suggestion and based on the existing community, they decide, if an option is worth to integrate or not... and if the decide the option is needed, they put attention to it and integrate it.
On top of this, like mentioned before, this Server "stays" without any Lag nor DC while on Gameplay and you can reach/access this server without any hassle.

Oh YES, the never ending stories about alchemie etc.
But take a closer look at it...
I failed a lot getting my stuff ready, but on the other hand, that People which are mentioned on several Post, which do have +X stuff... exactly this people are helping each other, doesnīt matter, if it is rare drops to complete the own set or getting the right + on YOUR item, because you do not own Prem+, Lucky Avatar etc.
In RL you would call that people "Friend" but here, no one is calling them anything... they are only reduced to a placeholder to push the own HATE...

So why do you think, anyone will be HELPFUL to you, if such a kind of response is destroying the own possibility to play "WITH" a nice community?

Oh, YES, for all the people to be happy to cry... I, for myself, lost damned good stuff which is really rare... but I do not care. I am focusing on different thinks and maybe it will be the time to stop your own way of thinking about this Server or TEAM and take a look at your own position.

You are totally welcome and critics are welcome too... but stay in a way with it, you like to want other will put critics on yourself... this will be more helpful for everyone and THAT TEAM will earn the respect, they are NOT looking for and will not stop their effort for US... because that is the logical and mental way of how it will grow with such a kind of nonsense and hateful posts...

No one can fullfil everyones single needs, wishes or satisfaction but they are doing a great job to fullfil OUR players needs, wishes and satisfaction with their own power and for that, they are getting my personally RESPECT and HONOR.

I am SORRY, if I blame anyone with my words in person, that is not my intention and depend only on that one reading & understanding it... there is no way to fight against each other beside the ones against MOBS... stay happy and deal with what you get, that is the best way for everyone and maybe we meet in Game to do a PT against strong MOBS.

Cheers
Old 06/19/2017, 12:05   #538

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschulian View Post
I dont know about any recent rate changes.

never said "deal with it".
We alltimes try to fix and talk about issues on time, and its unfair to say we are not.
but since you are lying with exact the same topics like this other player who trys to say "everyone has full sun +10 sets" I wont respond to ur fake posts anymore.

online count is not a fake at all.

Dear Community of Society,
on every server you'll have ppl like this guy above spreading sh1t because he is mad.

Our Alchemy Rates are ISRO - thats a fact, our elixir drop rate is 1.5x.
Our Char Item Ranking is public and every1 can see it.

We know about editing - as you can see, there was just one unplanned downtime at the server start. without that downtime we are online without a single lag or issue.

well explain me that i have 4 chars. and i know many others have too...

gm cubex wanted to fix something. things can happen. everybody does mistakes for sure. buy WTF is the "deal with it" attitude ? ?

if you do mistakes, you apologize. and take another action to redeem itself...

instead of it. his attitude like "deal with it or leave it"

you have log of everything check what cubex said to players in game.

i realy like the attide "no one has privilage" whether they donate or not. this is noble. but i believe you need money to keep server alive and earn some profit to worth your efforts. so i suggest you to "don't loose" donators. that does not mean "give everything".

i hope you understand what i try to say...

i never said everybody has +10 set. i said there are lots of +7 +9 and even +11 staff... and some time later "gm cubex" changes the rate with you can fail easily pre +dress with no +5 with 100 elixirs...

so remove those +7 and +9 items and give them their elixirs back. but no. just reduce the alchemy for insane rate and remove all the elixirs ppl are farming since 15 days and don't even say "sorry".

realy?

good way to run server. keep it up.

i don't care you reply or not.i am just warning "don't buy silks" in this server.

they are not worth it.

i wasted my 15 days in this server. also delirium sp bug works here. try to fix or start with 1m sp.

its pointless to farm sp some can make bug and be ff in just 10 mins.

~Zeus
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2017, 15:23   #539

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaniChirGelair View Post
well explain me that i have 4 chars. and i know many others have too...

gm cubex wanted to fix something. things can happen. everybody does mistakes for sure. buy WTF is the "deal with it" attitude ? ?

if you do mistakes, you apologize. and take another action to redeem itself...

instead of it. his attitude like "deal with it or leave it"

you have log of everything check what cubex said to players in game.

i realy like the attide "no one has privilage" whether they donate or not. this is noble. but i believe you need money to keep server alive and earn some profit to worth your efforts. so i suggest you to "don't loose" donators. that does not mean "give everything".

i hope you understand what i try to say...

i never said everybody has +10 set. i said there are lots of +7 +9 and even +11 staff... and some time later "gm cubex" changes the rate with you can fail easily pre +dress with no +5 with 100 elixirs...

so remove those +7 and +9 items and give them their elixirs back. but no. just reduce the alchemy for insane rate and remove all the elixirs ppl are farming since 15 days and don't even say "sorry".

realy?

good way to run server. keep it up.

i don't care you reply or not.i am just warning "don't buy silks" in this server.

they are not worth it.

i wasted my 15 days in this server. also delirium sp bug works here. try to fix or start with 1m sp.

its pointless to farm sp some can make bug and be ff in just 10 mins.

~Zeus

Well, u never talked to me and ur bitching me like I am responsible for everything happens on the server.
I just checked your char and saw your weapon is +0. is this the reason to spread lies? if yes, i dont know why ur whole set is +5 +7. rates cannot be modify for single players or item groups... I can insure you, rates has not been changed since 1. june!

zeus, for the good will and gods sake: the yesterdays update included a stack optimization. since we have backups, I am going to find out, how many elixirs were left before the change and we'll give them back to you ofc - thats not a big deal and if u had spoken to me after I was back from croatia I would have found a solution together with you.

and since you know me and I know ur ingame name, I remember that u were pretty friendly and positiv surprised. we work hard for the COMMUNITYs wishes. but it takes some time. cubex is studying and I am working 10hours a day and after this I try to find time for society - but I cannot afford hours every day.... thats why I am oflfline ingame most time.

I am still working on the vote4silk thing - I have to setup a second testserver due to performanc lacks - I have to fix some small issues regarding the website, event bot is not starting events besids question answer (god knows why) and and and and , but - as I said - I have a real life, a Job and a community to work with...
sure other servers have 24/7 admins but we are simply holding this server to serv a cap 90 oldschool gameplay - and not to earn hundreds of dollars like others does.

if I would use society to earn a lot of money, it may be a bit easier to put 24/7 work in it - but once again: I am a human, I got a reallife and I am offering a pretty stable server for all of you....

sorry if sometimes things run out of control - but without speaking about it (in a normal way) solutions can NEVER be found.
and ... we never answered any report with "deal with it". Thats not our way to work.
But in fact you dont like the server - its ok - feel free to find another one which matches to your wishes... sorry that we cannot offer you a server which hits your wishes. but we can offer you a community controlled server which has been edited and publishes with pretty much experience and love - but even with 1000 years experience issues can happen. I am working as hard as its possible for society. and I Am sure cubex does this aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkEsdie View Post
@
Mate, I can feel your frustration, for sure, but anyhow, is it the right way to say that stuff?
If you feel free to mention your opinion about your "fail" in the way, that it is the "fail" of the admins... hmm... I will read a different story out of your post.

For everyone out there:

Anyhow, I am getting "sick" reading such kind of post (not only your ones)... I canīt remember any single action from "JOYM..." who took care about their users or react fast on their problems...
and now there do exist a Team of people, spending their time and money into such a kind of project and no single respect for that?!?

Is that, what nowadays will be the HONOR for everyone?

Oh, yes, you never failed a single step in your RL so no other should do it, right?

Hold in mind, that kind of position and doing it unwise like onto a public place, is the point, which is destroying the whole gameplay... not a Team, which tries to handle all of the BUGs and critical aspects of that Game, which are integrate into the available SOURCE... and if you are looking at what they have done, you need to get your conclusion, that this TEAM do know very well, what they are doing.
Beside that, they are open to the wishes of their users and you can do your suggestion and based on the existing community, they decide, if an option is worth to integrate or not... and if the decide the option is needed, they put attention to it and integrate it.
On top of this, like mentioned before, this Server "stays" without any Lag nor DC while on Gameplay and you can reach/access this server without any hassle.

Oh YES, the never ending stories about alchemie etc.
But take a closer look at it...
I failed a lot getting my stuff ready, but on the other hand, that People which are mentioned on several Post, which do have +X stuff... exactly this people are helping each other, doesnīt matter, if it is rare drops to complete the own set or getting the right + on YOUR item, because you do not own Prem+, Lucky Avatar etc.
In RL you would call that people "Friend" but here, no one is calling them anything... they are only reduced to a placeholder to push the own HATE...

So why do you think, anyone will be HELPFUL to you, if such a kind of response is destroying the own possibility to play "WITH" a nice community?

Oh, YES, for all the people to be happy to cry... I, for myself, lost damned good stuff which is really rare... but I do not care. I am focusing on different thinks and maybe it will be the time to stop your own way of thinking about this Server or TEAM and take a look at your own position.

You are totally welcome and critics are welcome too... but stay in a way with it, you like to want other will put critics on yourself... this will be more helpful for everyone and THAT TEAM will earn the respect, they are NOT looking for and will not stop their effort for US... because that is the logical and mental way of how it will grow with such a kind of nonsense and hateful posts...

No one can fullfil everyones single needs, wishes or satisfaction but they are doing a great job to fullfil OUR players needs, wishes and satisfaction with their own power and for that, they are getting my personally RESPECT and HONOR.

I am SORRY, if I blame anyone with my words in person, that is not my intention and depend only on that one reading & understanding it... there is no way to fight against each other beside the ones against MOBS... stay happy and deal with what you get, that is the best way for everyone and maybe we meet in Game to do a PT against strong MOBS.

Cheers

Thank you dude, apprecicate that.

EDIT: Just tried the alchemy ONCE again with this RESULT:

Quote:
[16:06:22] * Alchemy success! Plus: 1
[16:06:28] * Alchemy success! Plus: 2
[16:06:35] * Alchemy failed! Plus: 0
[16:06:41] * Alchemy success! Plus: 1
[16:06:47] * Alchemy success! Plus: 2
[16:06:53] * Alchemy failed! Plus: 0
[16:07:11] * Alchemy success! Plus: 1
[16:07:16] * Alchemy success! Plus: 2
[16:07:21] * Alchemy success! Plus: 3
[16:07:26] * Alchemy success! Plus: 4
Old 06/19/2017, 16:20   #540

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschulian View Post
Well, u never talked to me and ur bitching me like I am responsible for everything happens on the server.
I just checked your char and saw your weapon is +0. is this the reason to spread lies? if yes, i dont know why ur whole set is +5 +7. rates cannot be modify for single players or item groups... I can insure you, rates has not been changed since 1. june!

zeus, for the good will and gods sake: the yesterdays update included a stack optimization. since we have backups, I am going to find out, how many elixirs were left before the change and we'll give them back to you ofc - thats not a big deal and if u had spoken to me after I was back from croatia I would have found a solution together with you.

and since you know me and I know ur ingame name, I remember that u were pretty friendly and positiv surprised. we work hard for the COMMUNITYs wishes. but it takes some time. cubex is studying and I am working 10hours a day and after this I try to find time for society - but I cannot afford hours every day.... thats why I am oflfline ingame most time.

I am still working on the vote4silk thing - I have to setup a second testserver due to performanc lacks - I have to fix some small issues regarding the website, event bot is not starting events besids question answer (god knows why) and and and and , but - as I said - I have a real life, a Job and a community to work with...
sure other servers have 24/7 admins but we are simply holding this server to serv a cap 90 oldschool gameplay - and not to earn hundreds of dollars like others does.

if I would use society to earn a lot of money, it may be a bit easier to put 24/7 work in it - but once again: I am a human, I got a reallife and I am offering a pretty stable server for all of you....

sorry if sometimes things run out of control - but without speaking about it (in a normal way) solutions can NEVER be found.
and ... we never answered any report with "deal with it". Thats not our way to work.
But in fact you dont like the server - its ok - feel free to find another one which matches to your wishes... sorry that we cannot offer you a server which hits your wishes. but we can offer you a community controlled server which has been edited and publishes with pretty much experience and love - but even with 1000 years experience issues can happen. I am working as hard as its possible for society. and I Am sure cubex does this aswell.

Thank you dude, appreciate that.
of i am nice and friendly person until gm cubex's attitude. i'm not flaming cus of my weapon. i just bought it. i never tried to make +7 for now just tried to +5 with my pre+ luck devil so failed which i could be able to make +5 with 100 elixirs i guess. before restart i did many +5 ... anyway my char still was on farm.

yet you say we haven't changed alchemy rate. so last night what we just lived with cubex saying "i copied isro rates so i need to make restart" was a lie?

or whole server using meth and we all seen illusions?

now you are saying; " zeus, for the good will and gods sake: the yesterdays update included a stack optimization. since we have backups, I am going to find out, how many elixirs were left before the change and we'll give them back to you ofc."

this what I wanted to hear from cubex... instead of this he was like "you never had elixirs bla bla. deal with it bla bla" that is why i got furious.

ppl who may think. "why he is crying for elixir" well its not about the elixir. they were the amount of 15 days of farm with 4 chars and even i lost 1 single gold in game you can never be like "deal with it"

this shows how much cubex care players effort.

ofc we play for fun.but come on.we are working our ass off to make our gears better. if this is going to be hard work server. start with respect your players work.

and 1 more humbly recommendation; discuss things between stuff before adding or changing anything in game. you guys seems unaware of things.

Tags
cap90, joymax, modern, silkroad, society