Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SocietySRO || Cap 90 | LongTerm | iSRO Style (not overedited) | Job based

Discussion on SocietySRO || Cap 90 | LongTerm | iSRO Style (not overedited) | Job based within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/02/2017, 07:08   #286

elite*gold: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreanilmar View Post
Cubex you must check captain ıvy exp/sp rate.
Whats the matter?
Old 06/02/2017, 07:31   #287

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tschulian View Post
Whats the matter?
A lot of exp/sp. Bro Valikie got bug could you save it please ı cant log in.
Old 06/02/2017, 07:46   #288

Could someone point me toward a working bot for that server ?
Old 06/02/2017, 08:31   #289

I got a bug too.. was doing quest at sunset witch and got crash.. can no login my char anymore.
Old 06/02/2017, 08:48   #290

I do not know what happened, but anyhow, the server is open and you can play...
for all the others... you think a special person was "active" at BETA and he earns the items?
First of all, it is the decision from the ADMINs/OWNER and second, I was there too and active a lot and as far as I could remember, the only one which was not focused on getting 90 and doing several chars based on bug hunting and quest reward...
No idea, if they missed me based on the trouble on opening or if my effort is worst any of that but I got nothing and did you see me crying about it?
Everyone can do his own decision as I will do so why arenīt you happy about this server and playing it your way?
It is lagfree with a lot of options to achieve what is usefull for your gameplay and I do not think you will find a similar server nowadays.
Old 06/02/2017, 08:50   #291

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWarGreymoN_ View Post
Okay yesterday i was about to expose every shitty thing about this server as a true beta tester. but i decided to wait for grand opening, hoped for the best. But now its time to give this server what developers want cause she is begging for it.

I am gonna ignore all the unfixed bugs cause there's a very long list folks.

I am just gonna focus on fair gameplay.

Rewarding system is the easiest bullshit right now get ready for it.

Taking part in our Beta will give you a small advantage of knowing our features and changes already.
Everyone who took part in our Beta will receive the following Gifts:

a.) 4 Week Pet RES
b.) 4 Week Devil RES
c.) 4 Week Skill Time Ticket
d.) 4 Week Exp Time Ticket

Everyone who is active in Beta and reports / suggests something which improves our Server will receive one of this Gifts (you can choose)
a.) A dress
b.) Pick & Attack Pet
c.) Premium + 4W Skill Ticket

And gm confirmed that if a player getting bigger reward then he cant get the smaller ones etc.
'Its not about me not getting any rewards or getting all the rewards' all i wanted was a fair game but no its never gonna happen.

And theres a specific notification on the sro client only 90 lvls will get secret rewards. Thats why nobody tested pvps on beta our sugestions got refused and almost everybody worked their ass off for hitting 90 level because appearently nobody giving a god damn little respect to the game, justice and to people will join on grand opening, yes to you!

IS BETA FOR GETTING ADVANTAGE IN THE GAME OR FOR TESTING THE GAME FOR EVERYONE ELSE?

I my got only premium after 3 hours. And i know alot of people didnt get rewards yet. And they wont, you know why? Nobody cares!

But the first person i asked had 3 huge rewards and i was gonna mention this specificly yesterday, i was gonna say 'some idiots will start with full silk set on the grand day.'
and there it happened.

A player got all of the 3 biggest rewards 'that anybody supposed to get just one of them'

YOURE PLAYING FOR NOTHING, GAME IS ALREADY OVER.

YOU CANT GIVE EVERY FUCKING GREAT ITEM TO A PERSON JUST BECAUSE 'REASONS' YOU CANT DO THAT! FUCKING IDIOTS.

Oh by the way gms are playing the game personally aswell.

I sent bunch of glitches and literally non of them got fixed. And there are bunch of quests bugged for addition.

-Long story short-
DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT. ITS A COMPLETELY RIGGED GAME. I SAID ENOUGH. BB
I dont up nothing at the moment! No dress no prem nothing!
Old 06/02/2017, 09:09   #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonio View Post
I got a bug too.. was doing quest at sunset witch and got crash.. can no login my char anymore.
Checking it. Thanks for report.
Old 06/02/2017, 09:36   #293

lol, now you ******* off your BETA TESTER twice???
it is YOUR response to check your Server... and what happen with it.
If you do not pay your beta tester well and fulfill your promise you did on your intro that is one story but if you **** them of in case of that it is their job taking care about BUGs which will do exist in GO, what do you expecting?
First of all, that BUG was mentioned (due to me) with others because I was not focused on getting 90 and did several runs based on QUESTs (as mentioned above) and now you are passing this fault not doing your JOB to the betas and crying about it?

So where is the difference between the beta "crying" about their reward and your position about "I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, it is a fault of the beta tester"?

Why didnīt you ask that beta tester which you pass the reward to, why he did not do a good job?

anyhow, it will be useless as the beta test was a waste of time and that kind of **** is not the respect anyone need to get for his effort... I am OUT, no Server could be as good as a respectless administration
Old 06/02/2017, 09:41   #294

Quote:
Originally Posted by giuzata View Post
Man, you've just reach like 40lv. on beta, and you expect any reward? Just comeon... If you didn't get anything it means something. You didn't even report/suggestion so there is no point of your talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkEsdie View Post
lol, now you pissing off your BETA TESTER twice???
If you do not pay your beta tester well and fulfill your promise you did on your intro that is one story but if you piss them of in case of that it is their job taking care about BUGs which will do exist in GO, what do you expecting?
First of all, that BUG was mentioned (due to me) with others because I was not focused on getting 90 and did several runs based on QUESTs (as mentioned above) and now you are passing this fault not doing your JOB to the betas and crying about it?

So where is the difference between the beta "crying" about their reward and your position about "I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, it is a fault of the beta tester"?

Why didnīt you ask that beta tester which you pass the reward to, why he did not do a good job?

anyhow, it will be useless as the beta test was a waste of time and that kind of shit is not the respect anyone need to get for his effort... I am OUT, no Server could be as good as a respectless administration
I won't comment it anymore. One idiot less
Old 06/02/2017, 09:59   #295

Quote:
lol, now you pissing off your BETA TESTER twice???
If you do not pay your beta tester well and fulfill your promise you did on your intro that is one story but if you piss them of in case of that it is their job taking care about BUGs which will do exist in GO, what do you expecting?

anyhow, it will be useless as the beta test was a waste of time and that kind of shit is not the respect anyone need to get for his effort... I am OUT, no Server could be as good as a respectless administration

I dont not understand your comment and your feedback?
What happend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreanilmar View Post
A lot of exp/sp. Bro Valikie got bug could you save it please ı cant log in.
I am working on it.
I told you in fb alreaddy that we work on the issue.
I also told you that I am at work and that I cannot make 24/7 live support.
so sorry if your time get lost. but be insured, that we are on the issue.
cubex is already looking at it asap, but currently he is working too.

Quote:
I do not know what happened, but anyhow, the server is open and you can play...
for all the others... you think a special person was "active" at BETA and he earns the items?
First of all, it is the decision from the ADMINs/OWNER and second, I was there too and active a lot and as far as I could remember, the only one which was not focused on getting 90 and doing several chars based on bug hunting and quest reward...
No idea, if they missed me based on the trouble on opening or if my effort is worst any of that but I got nothing and did you see me crying about it?
Everyone can do his own decision as I will do so why arenīt you happy about this server and playing it your way?
It is lagfree with a lot of options to achieve what is usefull for your gameplay and I do not think you will find a similar server nowadays.

I just saw your post now and still dont get what the problem is.
you have not even asked me about any issue with rewarding or whats the current matter is. we talked a lot in fb and in our ticket system about bugs, I know you - if cubex doesnt np, but I know that u have reported several things which deserv rewards aswell too. but nvm, I saw your "out of this fcking respectless administrated server". sorry for taking your time at all than.
have a nice day

Let me sum the things up:

1. Most beta testers spammed us while our beta phase "please sun item please max level please give me reward after beta for grand opening" instead of finding bugs like this small amount of handsome players which received fair and not overpowerd "rewards" for helping us to find bugs.

2. if you think you deserv any reward just talk to us, and we find a solution. its not fair to post "fck server fck reward" if you havent even spoke to us. We gave out rewards by hands so if you might be skipped, just ask again.

3. due to a quest bug at sunset witch (eu) some chars are bugged, I am currently at work and only have my phone to answer your questions here, when I am back and having full access to my administration tools I will fix the issues. Quests has not been changed - if there were some more beta testers on the eu side which could have tested things like its normal on beta, we could have found this quest which bugs chars - but most of our "beta testers" just wanted items and lv 90 and gold and sun instead of really helping.
we put a lot of time into it - A LOT OF - and the thank of most ppl is hate and calling us a respectless piece of shit team just because pms cant be answered fast enough ingame. I might have made some screens about the amount of pms I received after the first global. I tried to help and answer everyone and after 45 minutes I had to log off because of work in reallife. We cannot offer a 24/7 support, but we can offer active and fair administrators which take care about every report and facebook message we receive - it just can take some time ....
Now it took me 10 minutes to write this post which I had better used for my reallife job. now I have to work 10 minutes longer at the end of the day before I am able to fix bugs for our Server.

PS: Please do not use ingame PMs for reports. Use our "Report" function or facebook if you wish fast and clear help. PMs may get lost because of the high amount of pms we receive ingame.
Our aim is best communication and support but this can only be guaranteed if you use our offical Report Function or Facebook. Once again Ingame PMs are NOT usefull for reports due to high amount of spam.

Thank you and have a nice day....

EDIT:
QUEST ISSUE HAS BEEN FIXED.
I used teamviewer and my sro client to connect to our server and to find the bug.
THANKS to Valikie . He gave his time and helping hand, to reconstruct the issue, so we found out that Quest 2 of Evil Wolfs (EU - Sunset Witch) was bugged.

All chars with this quest has been fixed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/02/2017, 11:31   #296

A beta testing is a volunteer thing... no reward should be given.
If u participated in beta and helped it's because you care about the server. that's it ,you should not be asking for a reward.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2017, 11:46   #297

Great server, join guys!
Old 06/02/2017, 12:12   #298

Join Guys!!! =)
Old 06/02/2017, 12:22   #299

Love THe SErver !!!

Guild DESTINY Recruiting Active PL/English SPeaking Pm Ariakis OR Obsessive For Join!

Have A Nice Day :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2017, 13:16   #300

Quote:
Originally Posted by giuzata View Post
yeah sunshine you do that. Enjoy being nothing in the server. Wasting your time. So many brain dysfunctioned people spamming the thread everything going according to their poor plan. Truth is just getting concealed.

Dont you get it? I dont care if you took a tree in your *** in beta to save the server. You cant have those items.

What it explains
*Its unfair totally and everything is a lie. Beta standed for taking advantage.
*Gms influenced the game,influencing and will do that, i bet every c***sucker defending their bullshit will get rewards from gm.
*Gms are playing their game simply. If somebody can have them, they can have ANYTHING

You cant give every great item to someone just because 'REASONS'

Tags
cap90, joymax, modern, silkroad, society