Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7

Discussion on Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/02/2017, 05:47   #2971

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
We know the gm account got hacked, that is a fact that cannot be avoided. What we can do at the moment is make the gm account hwid based (can be logged from 1 pc only) which is already done.
your server is very2 awesome dude...i've been playing sro since 2004 from isro troy server..tibet,,oasis until 2009..then 2011 find good pserver Atomix untill 2015.. then now i find good pserver again that's is yours.. cause yours and Atomix was balance between donate and non donate ..
JUst advice to you ..dont use idealism about selling for real money..cause many players playing MMORPG for money..make space to your website like blackmarket selling items or account for money if u want.. believe me your server will be crowded
There is 2 kinds players ...the have player and ordinary player .. the "have" is lazy they only want to be strong and buy anything with silk so much donate is solution ...if they failed to be stronger they will angry and talk like a shit
Old 08/02/2017, 10:25   #2972

I carry no hate for you guys i supported you on both of your servers ruby and this but you made the same fail on both servers but this time it was epic, also the fact that you failed on picking @ as a supporter meanwhile he's insulting arabs 24/7 on epvp he also got warned as i remember, anyway good luck with your next 3rd server
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2017, 11:52   #2973

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeliner View Post
I carry no hate for you guys i supported you on both of your servers ruby and this but you made the same fail on both servers but this time it was epic, also the fact that you failed on picking @ as a supporter meanwhile he's insulting arabs 24/7 on epvp he also got warned as i remember, anyway good luck with your next 3rd server
HMmmmmmm? Stop mentioning me, you're deluded. I've never been serious on this forum, just helped when someone needed that help. You really can't see that 95% posts of mine are trolls or nothing important for lulz?

You have no clue which person I am, judging by troll epvp posts is dumb as **** boy. Also you were supporter on Reality if I'm right and as far I remember you were so bad you couldn't do **** there.

Now please shut your mouth and never mention me in and post of yours, thanks.
Old 08/02/2017, 12:23   #2974

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
HMmmmmmm? Stop mentioning me, you're deluded. I've never been serious on this forum, just helped when someone needed that help. You really can't see that 95% posts of mine are trolls or nothing important for lulz?

You have no clue which person I am, judging by troll epvp posts is dumb as **** boy. Also you were supporter on Reality if I'm right and as far I remember you were so bad you couldn't do **** there.

Now please shut your mouth and never mention me in and post of yours, thanks.
You're just mad because it's the truth, you're just a fat racist 19 years old boy calling everyone "deluded"
Old 08/02/2017, 12:42   #2975

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeliner View Post
You're just mad because it's the truth, you're just a fat racist 19 years old boy calling everyone "deluded"
Tfw twitch pic is older than you. Why would I be mad on a freaking forum? You're responding to my bullshit posts made cuz of boredom, my little arab friend I guess you're the one that's mad ; ]

Oh btw. muted so don't even try to respond
Old 08/02/2017, 12:45   #2976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
Tfw twitch pic is older than you. Why would I be mad on a freaking forum? You're responding to my bullshit posts made cuz of boredom, my little arab friend I guess you're the one that's mad ; ]

Oh btw. muted so don't even try to respond
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/03/2017, 04:10   #2977

it's still more alive than all the pservers
Old 08/03/2017, 05:32   #2978

"GM ACCOUNT WAS HACKED"

OH MY ***, I LAUGHED SO HARD.
Old 08/03/2017, 05:38   #2979

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by exzellenz123 View Post
You guys promised a great server. The security now is just to late. Because of that you lost about 2,5k players.

And you tell me everything is fixed?

Maintaining the main account is one of the most important things. Always and everywhere.
So please do not be surprised about the reactions of the community. The most players donated - and for what?
And you had a great server.

We had 1,4k players when fob account was hacked and it was never the reason for losing the players.

I already answered whatever bullshit u are repeating now. You seem to be trying hard to trash talk about us
Old 08/03/2017, 14:54   #2980

it's not really trashtalking if it's true

the server was fine but someone focked you guys hard so good luck next time

atleast you guys made some progress for your future

Greetings Jaqen
Old 08/03/2017, 15:10   #2981

Can you just re-open the server? fix these stupid issues and just make a server that actually fits right, people are hacking thats true but these are retarded people who have nothing to do on their life so they're hacking GM Accounts on silkroad. #re-open
Old 08/03/2017, 22:02   #2982

RIP!!!
Old 08/03/2017, 23:28   #2983

well tbh the next opportunity to open server is long after the BIG 2 that are incoming! See you next year
Old 08/04/2017, 09:21   #2984

wtf are you guys saying ? are you on drug or what ?

the server is still open with 1k average , stop the bullshit
Old 08/04/2017, 12:42   #2985

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
And you had a great server.

We had 1,4k players when fob account was hacked and it was never the reason for losing the players.

I already answered whatever bullshit u are repeating now. You seem to be trying hard to trash talk about us
I had a great server for maybe one week. Thats true.
I tell bullshit? I think you can not be so stupid that you do not understand my statements!
What I said is the fact that you do not want to believe. So please dont blame me.