Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7

Discussion on Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/09/2017, 16:14   #1966

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
Website updated, check it now ;d
xD , u have just deleted his honor points from the website and the rest is the same that's all and i hope it was just a bug xDD.
Old 07/09/2017, 16:27   #1967

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmednona1 View Post
xD , u have just deleted his honor points from the website and the rest is the same that's all and i hope it was just a bug xDD.
Which part did I explain wrong? It's a visual bug on the site, we didn't remove anything and we didn't code the site ourselves, you can check in the footer the name of the coder. The ranking is very slow and takes time to update on the site and that's not our fault.

There are a lot of servers hosted with the same sited coded by the same coder, you can ask them about these common issues if you don't believe us.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2017, 18:16   #1968

will you put flying dragon skill back to it's normal stats?!!..and you also decided to remove a whole Heuksal skill series!!...will you stop ******* with skills and leave it as the original sro made them?!...those skills are made according to calculation system to suits it's current cap..they didn't just add them nor their stats randomly...so i don't really know why would you wanna **** with that!!
Old 07/09/2017, 18:19   #1969

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaled7878 View Post
will you put flying dragon skill back to it's normal stats?!!..and you also decided to remove a whole Heuksal skill series!!...will you stop ******* with skills and leave it as the original sro made them?!...those skills are made according to calculation system to suits it's current cap..they didn't just add them nor their stats randomly...so i don't really know why would you wanna **** with that!!
The skill series which got removed is because of imbue bug.
Old 07/09/2017, 18:32   #1970

why hwt got a 2 times enterance only instead of infinite , since its related to daily quests... people are getting dced and getting abandoned by those *****
Old 07/09/2017, 18:47   #1971

Nerf the HWT. What the hell is with those giants and Nephtys? Full pt cant do it on beginer with her raging
Old 07/09/2017, 18:51   #1972

Quote:
stun prob says %15 and i'm so fcking sure its not %15...

dude that heuksal is so fcking OP

imagine a str can't kill int spear char which uses "garment"

WTF?
Old 07/09/2017, 19:00   #1973

Remove tracing from jobbing, it's ******* unbearable how low the framerate is when the trades are massive.

edit: also fix the damage scrolls, you can't even use them
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2017, 21:22   #1974

Remove togui route its the worst route ever 0 FUN look inside hows the jobbing its 100% T/H and 0 chance for thiefs cause server is 90% H/T 0 npc inside togui GG WP...all now just spamms togui for easy gold/CP more gona change to H/T now just wait
Old 07/09/2017, 21:46   #1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
Remove togui route its the worst route ever 0 FUN look inside hows the jobbing its 100% T/H and 0 chance for thiefs cause server is 90% H/T 0 npc inside togui GG WP...all now just spamms togui for easy gold/CP more gona change to H/T now just wait
+1

Togui is just too tight.

And for the elo points and the 10dg skills, make it top 200, not only 50. there r tons of players, its unfair that only 50 jobless nolifer gain the 10dg skills.

Quote:
Imbuebug works with 80% of the skills fo heuksal and 50% of bicheon, remove all skills please. ah and make grass walk delay even higher, ah and remove snow shield. so my 30 mastery i have left are totally worthless, thanks

Oh..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2017, 21:52   #1976

Quote:
k what about the flying dragon skill and this stupid elo system?!!....you've chosen every build's essintial skill and just took it away!!!...restricted them!!...for me latest flying dragon for a glavier is a must!!..you can't just give players an advantage or more like a privilege on others...espacially on skills!!..giving special ones best skills while others not?!..really?!!

anyways...just a piece of advice you can take or just throw it out of the window...remove this stupid system before you start losing players..give it to all or take it from all..cuz in my opinion this system is more than enough to push alot of players away..specially new ones...just as soon as they realise that some players have an advantage over them in something as obvisiouly public as skills!!..as soon as they realise they can't keep up!!

well at least it was enough to push me away!!..gz you've just lost a player..i know you probably(or more like definitely) won't give a **** about 1 player..specially a new one!!..but you should give a **** about others..the biggest mistake any server can make is ignoring it's players..and i know that cuz i used to run a game a while ago..best of luck!!
Old 07/09/2017, 21:56   #1977

Quote:
k what about the flying dragon skill and this stupid elo system?!!....you've chosen every build's essintial skill and just took it away!!!...restricted them!!...for me latest flying dragon for a glavier is a must!!..you can't just give players an advantage or more like a privilege on others...espacially on skills!!..giving special ones best skills while others not?!..really?!!

anyways...just a piece of advice you can take or just throw it out of the window...remove this stupid system before you start losing players cuz in my opinion this system is more than enough to push alot of players away..specially new ones...just as soon as they realise that some players have an advantage over them in something as obvisiouly public as skills!!..as soon as they realise they can't keep up!!

well at least it was enough to push me away!!..gz you've just lost a player..i know you probably(or more like definitely) won't give a **** about 1 player..specially a new one!!..but you should give a **** about others..the biggest mistake any server can do is ignoring it's players..and i know that cuz i used to run a game a while ago..best of luck!!
elo points gets resetted every week, even a noob can get the skills then. but i think 50 is too less.
Old 07/09/2017, 22:06   #1978

Quote:
elo points gets resetted every week, even a noob can get the skills then. but i think 50 is too less.
again...giving players a privilage in skills is a stupid idea...you won't think that elo is a good idea if you're not top 50..when you start dying in pvp and job from those mighty 50...putting 10d skills in a 9d server isn't a bad idea maybe with a slight modification in damage considering that 9d skills are just too boring...but if you're gonna do so then give it to all or don't add it at all...this is my opinion(and some others' opinion too)..agreeing or disagreeing with me won't change a thing!!
Old 07/09/2017, 22:15   #1979

Quote:
again...giving players a privilage in skills is a stupid idea...you won't think that elo is a good idea if you're not top 50..when you start dying in pvp and job from those mighty 50...putting 10d skills in a 9d server isn't a bad idea maybe with a slight modification in damage considering that 9d skills are just too boring...but if you're gonna do so then give it to all or don't add it at all...this is my opinion(and some others' opinion too)..agreeing or disagreeing with me won't change a thing!!
As i said, Top 200 would be perfectly fine, guys with 2 elo points would have them now (1 day after reset), and thats okay.
Old 07/09/2017, 22:42   #1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply1337 View Post
As i said, Top 200 would be perfectly fine, guys with 2 elo points would have them now (1 day after reset), and thats okay.
you think giving 200 players special skills in a server that has more than 2000 player is ok?!...well you know what i don't think so..i'm not trying to convince you or anyone anything...as i said it's just an advice for the gm..he can take or leave it

about what you said..you're free to think or propose whatever you want..but forward it to admin not me!!