Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7

Discussion on Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/08/2017, 20:27   #526

elite*gold: 0
I did love the blue glow but after a while especially the shield glow it become to much, maybe because it's beta and everyone has it.

I'm all for the original glows though
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2017, 22:00   #527

can u pls remove Vigor otherwise ur haveing just a vigor pot fight... everyone glows in pvp purple cuz 99% health down was set on using a vigor LOOOOOOOL... it will be much more fun for all clases without vigor
Old 06/08/2017, 22:04   #528

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by uebertreiber View Post
can u pls remove Vigor otherwise ur haveing just a vigor pot fight... everyone glows in pvp purple cuz 99% health down was set on using a vigor LOOOOOOOL... it will be much more fun for all clases without vigor
Keep in mind that everyone is wearing full moon sets, it wont be a real problem on grand opening.
Old 06/08/2017, 22:12   #529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
Keep in mind that everyone is wearing full moon sets, it wont be a real problem on grand opening.
or atleast make the vigor drop more rare xD like every 1k mobs 5 drops of vigor or something xD
Old 06/08/2017, 22:59   #530

Fobs, any news on the auto light speed buff.
Old 06/08/2017, 23:12   #531

Seems successful !!!
Old 06/08/2017, 23:26   #532

It looks like a beautiful server
Old 06/08/2017, 23:40   #533

"Seems successful
Old 06/08/2017, 23:41   #534

#Memory

Nice Server
Old 06/08/2017, 23:42   #535

Seems successful Go Go Go
Old 06/08/2017, 23:44   #536

A new event is coming and it will be insane!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/09/2017, 00:03   #537

Yea its insane so exiting.I cant wait to clap these guys Im in
Old 06/09/2017, 01:56   #538

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
Date is 1 July not 3 and it is final no more changes, we had a poll july won also ace got exams till end June so it fits us pretty well it also give us enough time to make Cronos 100 % perfect

Dude if you get a bit deeper on silkroad scene you will find out it really looks like mafia. I dont want to sound greedy but I prefer to work hard on my server than getting influenced by other servers. We have a playerbase and we are doing it all for them anyways. It won't be me the guy who will need to switch because the server he joined before Cronos failed due to bad testing and then he would hope he could have waited few days more. It happened again on the past I won't mention names. You will be taught the lesson of joining "good cover" only projects. Have a nice day buddy!
You sound like the salty ugly girl in highschool bitching about how it is not fair no one likes her. Cronos might be better then Em, I have my hopes on it to be honest. That's not the point. Your server might be 100 times better and people will still join the one which is more advertised where more people will play. It's a matter of timing. I feel like you just missed yours. It's not fair but what's the point of your hardwork when nobody joins it, then noone will be able to enjoy Cronos. You choose whether to listen or not but you should be on the look out this week and depending on when the other big server opens and depending on how big it is, make your decision whether to postpone the opening of Cronos after this server will be on the decline. That way after things go bad, everyone will start bitching about leaving the server and joining Cronos and it might just snowball and you get all the people, otherwise IF the server is a lot bigger because of the crazy advertisement and IF both open at relatively the same time, even if it closes after 2 weeks nobody will join Cronos since it has already started.
No it's not fair and yes it's like "mafia" but you should find your way around it to try to maximize players to your server and if both open at the same time, with this kind of advertisement on their side, things are not looking good for Cronos even though it might be significantly better. You missed your shot at opening when you were supposed to, now maybe you should do it later after possible fall of the other server.
It's up to you, but don't go around blaming the "mafia" when you just missed your shot.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/09/2017, 02:06   #539

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodymoon27 View Post
You sound like the salty ugly girl in highschool bitching about how it is not fair no one likes her. Cronos might be better then Em, I have my hopes on it to be honest. That's not the point. Your server might be 100 times better and people will still join the one which is more advertised where more people will play. It's a matter of timing. I feel like you just missed yours. It's not fair but what's the point of your hardwork when nobody joins it, then noone will be able to enjoy Cronos. You choose whether to listen or not but you should be on the look out this week and depending on when the other big server opens and depending on how big it is, make your decision whether to postpone the opening of Cronos after this server will be on the decline. That way after things go bad, everyone will start bitching about leaving the server and joining Cronos and it might just snowball and you get all the people, otherwise IF the server is a lot bigger because of the crazy advertisement and IF both open at relatively the same time, even if it closes after 2 weeks nobody will join Cronos since it has already started.
No it's not fair and yes it's like "mafia" but you should find your way around it to try to maximize players to your server and if both open at the same time, with this kind of advertisement on their side, things are not looking good for Cronos even though it might be significantly better. You missed your shot at opening when you were supposed to, now maybe you should do it later after possible fall of the other server.
It's up to you, but don't go around blaming the "mafia" when you just missed your shot.
You act like you know stuff while you clearly have no idea how it works, you're free to join any other server you want but don't come here and act like it's over for you guys because we didn't open at the time you wanted. We always satisfy the majority not one egoist player. You are not the one to judge this, gl.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/09/2017, 02:48   #540

what's last plus for devil ?