Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7

Discussion on Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/27/2017, 19:39   #2881

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7v2 View Post
So you just admitted that bower is OP XD
Not at all , for me builds are balanced.

i'm just saying that the d10 animation for heuksal ( double flying flash ) is OP cuz all the other builds have only d10 image effect , whereas they have the double animation so double damage + imbue bug = 3 skills in one second ( 4 different damages in 1 second )

otherwise i kill them obviously cuz i've a better weap and set.

with the same set/weapon , it depends on the luck if you stun/critic.. it's logic ^^
Old 07/27/2017, 20:58   #2882

1. The server was really good some days ago.
2. Now...no chance for newcomers (like me). Full thieves server interupting every single trade (for example my last 8 trades failed)
3. Most of the HWT parties kick you,cuz u dont have prem or good weapon...sadly no future for newbs.
P.S.- Really good server,but sadly for old guys.
Old 07/27/2017, 21:42   #2883

Good job Foberious RIP Cronos..
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/27/2017, 21:45   #2884

elite*gold: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chengizer View Post
Good job Foberious RIP Cronos..
lol
Old 07/27/2017, 22:18   #2885

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
This situation was controlled completely, the silks were removed and Foberious GM account had it's authorities removed.
Old 07/27/2017, 22:18   #2886

The time has come that we can see that the GM dont care longer on the server. He has already earned more than enough money. He no longer worries about the players.
And now suddenly a lot of players are banned because of illicit globals. Why it was not earlyer like this?
GM you failed. A corrupted "GM" gave silks to players. It is just your fault. You promised very much and after just 4 weeks it is over. A sign that this community should not longer trust Faborius in the future.
Old 07/27/2017, 22:20   #2887

Quote:
Originally Posted by exzellenz123 View Post
The time has come that we can see that the GM dont care longer on the server. He has already earned more than enough money. He no longer worries about the players.
And now suddenly a lot of players are banned because of illicit globals. Why it was not earlyer like this?
GM you failed. A corrupted "GM" gave silks to players. It is just your fault. You promised very much and after just 4 weeks it is over. A sign that this community should not longer trust Faborius in the future.
It's has never been about caring, you can see ingame we do pvp events and we do updates daily. Players decide whatever they want and it's not us to blame.

The gm is not corrupted, you people are seriously trying to make the server reputation bad by every means...........

Foberious GM account got hacked and you can ask the players yourself cause you don't seem to be playing the server.

Everything is controlled and just stop the bullshit already. End of discussion.
Old 07/27/2017, 22:27   #2888

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
How does a GM account get hacked when you have to add the IP to login with the GM account? DB leak? Players had GM accounts? I'm curious
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2017, 22:35   #2889

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
How does a GM account get hacked when you have to add the IP to login with the GM account? DB leak? Players had GM accounts? I'm curious
Unfortunately hyperfilter proxy doesn't pass the user's ip (hyperfilter dedicated server does), so every user is logged in via hyperfilter proxy's ip.
Old 07/27/2017, 22:35   #2890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
It's has never been about caring, you can see ingame we do pvp events and we do updates daily. Players decide whatever they want and it's not us to blame.

The gm is not corrupted, you people are seriously trying to make the server reputation bad by every means...........

Foberious GM account got hacked and you can ask the players yourself cause you don't seem to be playing the server.

Everything is controlled and just stop the bullshit already. End of discussion.
Pvp event's? There were just two. There just won the best players who donated alot money! You did not even manage to make it possible for other players to watch the event. I personally do not even know who has won.

The gm is not corrupted? check the pictures above. It's sad that this just happend, no matter what is true. He was hacked - You gm always says, whoever gives his id/pw away or allready used it before... its his own fault.. Of course you will tell it so that the players believe your version.

Everthing is controlled?
think the big loose of the number of online players speak for themselves.

And yeah -> End of discussion.
Old 07/27/2017, 22:37   #2891

Quote:
Originally Posted by exzellenz123 View Post
Pvp event's? There were just two. There just won the best players who donated alot money! You did not even manage to make it possible for other players to watch the event. I personally do not even know who has won.

The gm is not corrupted? check the pictures above. It's sad that this just happend, no matter what is true. He was hacked - You gm always says, whoever gives his id/pw away or allready used it before... its his own fault.. Of course you will tell it so that the players believe your version.

Everthing is controlled?
think the big loose of the number of online players speak for themselves.

And yeah -> End of discussion.

All of the given silks were removed so there is no issues atm. The players loss is normal, that's sro community.

I don't see what are you complaining for?
Old 07/27/2017, 22:45   #2892

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
All of the given silks were removed so there is no issues atm. The players loss is normal, that's sro community.

I don't see what are you complaining for?

Guess discussion does not end yet.

First, you can tell a lot when the day is long. Who knows it exactly that silk is really removed? And it is about the fact that this just happened to the main GM!

The players loss is normal? Yes maybe. But its not only about the players. What is new on the server since it opened?
You changed some rates .. added some switchers.. ?If I remember correctly, you promised more.
And we dont have to talk about the bad gold/silk economy.

What did you try to do better than not to lose the players?
Old 07/27/2017, 22:48   #2893

@ aka Ace or wtv ur name is, just an advice from a decent sro player:
You faiiled really bad as a developer in cronos, admit it, the epvp thread say other and server does other. And ofcourse the downtimes, u know this is the worst thing for server, players doesnt care about the reasons, its ur problem , not ours, we never gonna understand.
So my advice is: For ur future server, pls test everything a lot before u open it, buy a good protection and gameservers,test retest retest. And u know you have to give something in order to get something back, this is life.
Big guilds such as Futu,GameWarriors,EternalTurks,Experts,EIGHT knew that your server wont last thats why they didnt join.
And also i dont know if its true but i heard that you gave money to EternalGlory leader Chaos Maker and Adriana to join the server, only *** knows whats true.
RIP CRONOS!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2017, 23:15   #2894

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyros17 View Post
@ aka Ace or wtv ur name is, just an advice from a decent sro player:
You faiiled really bad as a developer in cronos, admit it, the epvp thread say other and server does other. And ofcourse the downtimes, u know this is the worst thing for server, players doesnt care about the reasons, its ur problem , not ours, we never gonna understand.
So my advice is: For ur future server, pls test everything a lot before u open it, buy a good protection and gameservers,test retest retest. And u know you have to give something in order to get something back, this is life.
Big guilds such as Futu,GameWarriors,EternalTurks,Experts,EIGHT knew that your server wont last thats why they didnt join.
And also i dont know if its true but i heard that you gave money to EternalGlory leader Chaos Maker and Adriana to join the server, only *** knows whats true.
RIP CRONOS!!!
An advice from a decent sro developer: Don't talk about stuff you don't know anything about.

The recent downtimes were caused by a gameserver bug which we fixed after long time of hard work and our protection is the best in the scene.

Big guilds didn't join due to many various reasons, it's not related to protection or the server development.
Old 07/28/2017, 00:09   #2895

LOL - why you people want the server closed so badly ? are you jealous ? still average of 1.5k daily !

Just leave the server , leave this thread and let us enjoy the server

thx in advance