Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reopen Clash Online l Degree 9 | Chinese Race | Job Based | 24 of July

Discussion on Reopen Clash Online l Degree 9 | Chinese Race | Job Based | 24 of July within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/25/2017, 09:32   #1066

elite*gold: 0
nice server
Old 05/25/2017, 09:36   #1067

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fame4This View Post
Just dont give it a try. Supports can handle with free items given by GMs.

GMs cant even start community friendly events and those Quests are bugged as hell.

Did 2.7k Clash Points in a couple of minutes.

Unique Rank gets weekly busted by unique events.

Many players are full SoM after 2 weeks of botting with Mbot auto quest tool.
supports got free items ? dude we got only globas to help people and to let people know we exist ...

about GMs i dont really understand what is not friendly there ...

every new player is welcome to server and we (players) will try to provide help as much as we can ...

server atm have no laggs ,buggs ,or something ,,, all that **** talk is only to ruin servers reputation ,dont trust it ,come and check it with ur eyes ...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2017, 09:53   #1068

Quote:
Originally Posted by minadir View Post
supports got free items ? dude we got only globas to help people and to let people know we exist ...

every new player is welcome to server and we (players) will try to provide help as much as we can ...

server atm have no laggs ,buggs ,or something ,,, all that **** talk is only to ruin servers reputation ,dont trust it ,come and check it with ur eyes ...
+1 i agree with you ! Best server with good system play2win in 1 day I have win 100 silk free
Old 05/25/2017, 14:17   #1069

Corrupted since start, players cheating even supporters,system fcked up bot2win also pay2win. Here is proofs about corruption all his som +10 items without steady. So guys better dont join this ****** server.^^
Old 05/25/2017, 18:40   #1070

Love it
Old 05/25/2017, 19:41   #1071

Quote:
Originally Posted by cizass View Post
Corrupted since start, players cheating even supporters,system fcked up bot2win also pay2win. Here is proofs about corruption all his som +10 items without steady. So guys better dont join this ****** server.^^
Do you know red durability can be removed?
Old 05/25/2017, 20:03   #1072

lol do you know drop steady it's easy like 500 each day ahah, kimky we all know you have bought your set from the GM ahah
Old 05/25/2017, 20:14   #1073

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fame4This View Post
Just dont give it a try. Supports can handle with free items given by GMs.

GMs cant even start community friendly events and those Quests are bugged as hell.

Did 2.7k Clash Points in a couple of minutes.

Unique Rank gets weekly busted by unique events.

Many players are full SoM after 2 weeks of botting with Mbot auto quest tool.
well yes we get free items 200 global every 2 weeks is that a problem??
and if you got proofs that the gm is giving us free items just post them iwant to see the screen shots .
The gms are not corrupted the game is fair for every one you can catch up old members fast come join and give it a try
Karl_Marks
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2017, 23:12   #1074

Quote:
Originally Posted by minadir View Post

i know u and i trust u and he definitely trashtalk but he is right at 1 point mate if u wanna be the support then stop being and ordinary player get a supporter account drop your guild remove your friends and became a support otherwise people think the worst of it a player (not a staff member) became a support yet he leads a guild and play competitively if u see that sight in another server u would doubt as well
Old 05/25/2017, 23:47   #1075

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobegood View Post
well yes we get free items 200 global every 2 weeks is that a problem??
and if you got proofs that the gm is giving us free items just post them iwant to see the screen shots .
The gms are not corrupted the game is fair for every one you can catch up old members fast come join and give it a try
Karl_Marks
and that tinkiwinki got +10 som set? funny. not corrupted?
Old 05/26/2017, 00:22   #1076

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocomi View Post
and that tinkiwinki got +10 som set? funny. not corrupted?
dude alchemy is not fcken hard at all its an easy server & not pay2win at all u can get plenty of free silk from hunting uniques or participating in events or even botting in job cave all this bullsh1t from haters trust me .. even the guy who had +10 som set is not a full set he pimped like 5 parts from the set & 2 parts from the acc & ppl saw it success at alchemy notice so its not corrupted its just bull **** from haters & ppl who keep blablablablablablabala
Old 05/26/2017, 02:30   #1077

Well im rly looking for a Sro server atm.. but the player number and this corruption stuff doesnt look legit..
Old 05/26/2017, 11:19   #1078

I've been on this server for 2 weeks and I definitely enjoyed it, because I didnt have to donate in order to have premium, dress, devil, reverse etc. It can all be achieved with playing the game.

That being said though, I left the server because the thing that gets you the highest benefit is quests in the "job"-cave. That means people will bot 24/7 with mbot and use auto quest --> full moon set after 1 week plus a lot of silk.

Real jobwar (trading and thiefing) was less valuable than botting in the jobcave therefore almost no trading activity, maybe just a few times so people got some gold to buy their som-parts.

If they fixed the jobcave problem it would definitely be a very good server.
Old 05/26/2017, 21:07   #1079

Quote:
Originally Posted by cizass View Post
Corrupted since start, players cheating even supporters,system fcked up bot2win also pay2win. Here is proofs about corruption all his som +10 items without steady. So guys better dont join this shitty server.^^
where did i cheat? next thing ,its easyer to not use steady because you save alot of time because you can remove red thing later ,,, if he didnt use immo than we could talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk! View Post
i know u and i trust u and he definitely trashtalk but he is right at 1 point mate if u wanna be the support then stop being and ordinary player get a supporter account drop your guild remove your friends and became a support otherwise people think the worst of it a player (not a staff member) became a support yet he leads a guild and play competitively if u see that sight in another server u would doubt as well
well as supporters we have only job to make clear server feature ,to help people who are new in sro etc... if someone thinks that i have some special benefit from doing support job or free items please go and check my gear on clash oficial page ,i have moon +7 and weapon +9 .. i am doing supporter only cuz i like to speak and help people ... i have one more benefit than "normal" players dont ,i can speak with GM about his ideas for update and tell him is is good or bad because as player i know what server need to add/change or as supporter who speak with 50+ different players per day i know what crowd need ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nzai View Post
Well im rly looking for a Sro server atm.. but the player number and this corruption stuff doesnt look legit..
shit talk dude ,new server came out ,lets destroy current one ... i said before ,join server and see it with ur eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit93 View Post
I've been on this server for 2 weeks and I definitely enjoyed it, because I didnt have to donate in order to have premium, dress, devil, reverse etc. It can all be achieved with playing the game.

That being said though, I left the server because the thing that gets you the highest benefit is quests in the "job"-cave. That means people will bot 24/7 with mbot and use auto quest --> full moon set after 1 week plus a lot of silk.

Real jobwar (trading and thiefing) was less valuable than botting in the jobcave therefore almost no trading activity, maybe just a few times so people got some gold to buy their som-parts.

If they fixed the jobcave problem it would definitely be a very good server.
yeah we know ,in beta we made only 1 mistake and its not balancing those quests ,they are cancer of server but atm we are working on solution ,trying to limit it and to increase trade rewards to make server awesome ...
Old 05/27/2017, 14:10   #1080

elite*gold: 26
pure Pay2Win Server. 1 week ago was 860 Players (with me) now only see 320

Miss Old School Silkroad ..