Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reopen Clash Online l Degree 9 | Chinese Race | Job Based | 24 of July

Discussion on Reopen Clash Online l Degree 9 | Chinese Race | Job Based | 24 of July within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/02/2017, 12:21   #136

elite*gold: 0
im in, good luck!
Old 05/02/2017, 12:22   #137

Any idea when the beta phase will end, and the main server will open?
Old 05/02/2017, 13:38   #138

Iam In .. Seems to be a good server
Old 05/02/2017, 13:43   #139

elite*gold: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by daantej View Post
Any idea when the beta phase will end, and the main server will open?
3~5 days
Old 05/02/2017, 13:53   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
So far this is all suggestion that have come to my mind:

3) All moon gear/acc shoould cost Clash Coins, Job Points and Unique Coins, as well as you should be able to get them from only one specific way, like Clash Coin from Arena and CTF only, Job from Job only and unique from uniques only. This is to keep the server long-term and more interesting, because if you can get (for example) clash coin from job, then people will prefer to job only and will never/rarely go to CTF/Arena.
hmmm i think you are not right because people search job based server ,not pve server ,,, imagine how many players are there who dont like killing uniques ,how will they get moon ?

i think coin earning should keep this way ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2017, 14:13   #141

GoodLuck gonna give it a try server got a good features ... i also got some suggestions like increase the normal item drop rate to 10x instead of 5x cuz its kinda low the HWID limit is already 2 so its not gonna a bad thing for economy & decrease the selling price of normal items to npc by 60% or smth also i hope u have a good elixir & stones drop rate cuz low rates sux really u have HWID limit 2 so i hope the limit suits the rates .. anyway i will test the elixir & stones drop rate at beta

Clash Online - Wrath Of The Titans
Give us the pleasure and join us now, Follow us on our page

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2017, 15:40   #142

Received Thanks: 1,448
i really wanna play here because its chin only
Old 05/02/2017, 15:43   #143

the game is not balanced at all

you have to nerf force debuffs to 45% and Flame body trail to 13%

also reduce the shield phy def so str vs str get balanced
Old 05/02/2017, 16:10   #144

When is the oppening?
Old 05/02/2017, 16:50   #145

GL Bro ! Cap 80/90 Only CH never die !! <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2017, 17:44   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav!ty™ View Post
i'm in and good job
Celina,,
You welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekasn View Post
i can't activate my account
Your account still not activated ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by plokij5656 View Post
im in, good luck!
You welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
i really wanna play here because its chin only
You welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueVzla View Post
When is the oppening?
After 3 ~ 5 days maximum

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHook32 View Post
the game is not balanced at all

you have to nerf force debuffs to 45% and Flame body trail to 13%

also reduce the shield phy def so str vs str get balanced
We will vote about everything.
Old 05/02/2017, 18:18   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostAlex View Post
GoodLuck gonna give it a try server got a good features ... i also got some suggestions like increase the normal item drop rate to 10x instead of 5x cuz its kinda low the HWID limit is already 2 so its not gonna a bad thing for economy & decrease the selling price of normal items to npc by 60% or smth also i hope u have a good elixir & stones drop rate cuz low rates sux really u have HWID limit 2 so i hope the limit suits the rates .. anyway i will test the elixir & stones drop rate at beta

Clash Online - Wrath Of The Titans
Give us the pleasure and join us now, Follow us on our page

lower rates = server is more competitive and stable ... best option is to decrease drop rates and selling items to npc to 1 gold
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2017, 19:06   #148

After testing some PvPs I think you should:

1) Reduce force debuff to 45%
2) Reduce Evasion and Accuracy scrolls to be 30%, 100% is way too much
3) Definitely you must nerf vigors. 10% HP and 15% MP OR remove vigor grains and add the normal vigors (they ones that heal 820 HP/MP), PvP againts STR players using an int char is too dificult since they heal a LOT, I'm using a int cold lightning nuker with +12 spear and I couldn't kill a glaiver or a bower. They heal TOO MUCH.
4) Revert back all changes made to Heuksal and Pacheon skills, Sharpness Stone is enough for bowers, they already have too high critical rate and glaivers are tanky as fuck. You can keep the dull buff and hit rate buff, but revert HP and critical, they're unbalanced.
5) Add a small buff to Bicheon, increase bleed probability to 25% from Flying Stone Mash, increase critical of Asura Cut Blade from 5 to 8 (They need it since Blades have the worst critical in the game) and critical of Dragon Sore Blade from 0 to 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by minadir View Post
hmmm i think you are not right because people search job based server ,not pve server ,,, imagine how many players are there who dont like killing uniques ,how will they get moon ?

i think coin earning should keep this way ...
In some way that's true, but in any case, we could make Unique Points tradeable (with a scrolls, similar to silk or we simply delete unique poitns and we add a new coin as a Unique Coin (which will obviosly be droppable by uniques) so if people don't want to hunt uniques, they could simply buy unique point scrolls/coins and that's it. Also, I'm sure from my own experience, that group people who don't like to kill uniques aren't even 30% of any server, so we can't put that minority over the rest of the server.
Old 05/02/2017, 19:20   #149

suggestions
Increase maximum hp/mp, There are 3 types (+430, +800 and +1300) no it works
Lower the alchemy rates of 8+ +9 +10, +11 +12 since with premiun it has 20% probability + dress lucky + lucky 5% is good rate
switch model egpy b check fail
advance remove check no work
remove advance +1 It is not necessary
Old 05/02/2017, 19:49   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
After testing some PvPs I think you should:

1) Reduce force debuff to 45%
2) Reduce Evasion and Accuracy scrolls to be 30%, 100% is way too much
3) Definitely you must nerf vigors. 10% HP and 15% MP OR remove vigor grains and add the normal vigors (they ones that heal 820 HP/MP), PvP againts STR players using an int char is too dificult since they heal a LOT, I'm using a int cold lightning nuker with +12 spear and I couldn't kill a glaiver or a bower. They heal TOO MUCH.
4) Revert back all changes made to Heuksal and Pacheon skills, Sharpness Stone is enough for bowers, they already have too high critical rate and glaivers are tanky as fuck. You can keep the dull buff and hit rate buff, but revert HP and critical, they're unbalanced.
5) Add a small buff to Bicheon, increase bleed probability to 25% from Flying Stone Mash, increase critical of Asura Cut Blade from 5 to 8 (They need it since Blades have the worst critical in the game) and critical of Dragon Sore Blade from 0 to 5

In some way that's true, but in any case, we could make Unique Points tradeable (with a scrolls, similar to silk or we simply delete unique poitns and we add a new coin as a Unique Coin (which will obviosly be droppable by uniques) so if people don't want to hunt uniques, they could simply buy unique point scrolls/coins and that's it. Also, I'm sure from my own experience, that group people who don't like to kill uniques aren't even 30% of any server, so we can't put that minority over the rest of the server.
Actually it's a good idea, they can buy moon items (Protector & Accessory) by Clash point , Unique point or coin and gold.

We will make vote about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinvg View Post
suggestions
Increase maximum hp/mp, There are 3 types (+430, +800 and +1300) no it works
Lower the alchemy rates of 8+ +9 +10, +11 +12 since with premiun it has 20% probability + dress lucky + lucky 5% is good rate
switch model egpy b check fail
advance remove check no work
remove advance +1 It is not necessary
Model switcher Egy (B) working fine, can i know which item you was trying to switch it ?
Advanced remover working fine too .