Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reopen Clash Online l Degree 9 | Chinese Race | Job Based | 24 of July

Discussion on Reopen Clash Online l Degree 9 | Chinese Race | Job Based | 24 of July within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/22/2017, 13:52   #1126

elite*gold: 0
waiting
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2017, 17:44   #1127

Hello there!

I like what your server has to offer but there are a few point that would make this server even better, more oldschool & longterm. So listen up!

Change:
  1. Lower the EXP/SP to 1x, it will take longer to reach max level (just like in the old iSro days).
  2. Lower the EXP/SP Party to 1,5x, it will take longer to reach max level (just like in the old iSro days).
  3. Change the questing rewards to force player into doing quest instead of botting 24/7 (think of nice rewards for players who are doing quests, example: x exp points, x sp points, x gold, grab pet, grab pet clock, x silks, sos item (weapon)).
  4. Lower the Gold Drop to 1x to prevent goldbotters.
  5. Trade Gold Rate make it like iSro, why give players so much gold for a trade run?
  6. Lower the price of dropped items to sell to prevent goldbotters.
  7. Lower the Forgotten World Drop to 0,5x.
  8. Lower the Alchemy Rates (make it hard to get max plus).
  9. Max plus = 11
  10. Change Starter Items to 1x Exp Helper 100%, 1x Exp Helper 60%, 1000x HP & MP Pots, 20x Movement Scrolls, 20x Instant Return Scrolls, 0 Gold & 0 SP.
  11. Remove Auto Equipment (let players work for their items while they are leveling up! iSro feeling?!).
  12. Change DW Cave back to the way it was!
  13. Remove Titles, these are useless.
  14. Change Magic POP if DW Cave is changed back.
  15. Delete Model Switcher (oldschool is the way to go so this is useless, otherwise play a 100+ cap server).
  16. Delete Switch Items (it's easy yes ofcourse but trading items is Silkroad and is this Pay2Win?!).

Edit:
  1. Events like: SUMMER, WINTER, EASTER, etc. (iSro also had these events and they are great while grinding).

Reason:
The reason why I've written so many low rates is to prevent max level & full set build. In the old days we didn't want to be max level fast or get items max fast, we played it because we were with friends. Have fun, do trade runs, do pvp. BRING US BACK TO THE OLD DAYS, THE DAYS OF iSRO!

Hopefully you consider the things I've just written. It might help your server and it might also help the Silkroad Community because it's dying with all these fast, short-term, overedited servers. I can also understand that some players may agree with me and others don't but hopefully many players do agree with me.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/22/2017, 18:14   #1128

elite*gold: 857
Facebook Share Event
Support us by inviting your friends and to be a big communicated game that satisfy you all, Complete the following step to be rewarded with 3000 silk. We will choose 3 randomly
  • Like our .
  • Like & Share this .
  • Tag 4 of your friends who play silkroad and write your Character Name at the same comment.

Signature Event
Use our signature to support us and to get a 75 silk as a reward from us.

Signature
Code:
[CENTER]
[B]Reborn Phase II - Opening Date 24 of July[/B]
Give us the pleasure and join us now, Follow us on our page [URL="https://www.facebook.com/ClashWrathOfTheTitans/"]Click Here[/URL]
[URL="http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-advertising/4282382-clash-online-wrathofthetitans-cap-90-chinese-race-job-based-new-features.html"][IMG]http://i.epvpimg.com/KTdNeab.png[/IMG][/URL]
[/CENTER]
Old 07/22/2017, 19:38   #1129

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchM2st3r View Post

Change:
  1. Lower the Gold Drop to 1x to prevent goldbotters.
  2. Lower the price of dropped items to sell to prevent goldbotters.
  3. Lower the Alchemy Rates (make it hard to get max plus).
  4. Max plus = 11
  5. Change Starter Items to 1x Exp Helper 100%, 1x Exp Helper 60%, 1000x HP & MP Pots, 20x Movement Scrolls, 20x Instant Return Scrolls, 0 Gold & 0 SP.
  6. Remove Auto Equipment (let players work for their items while they are leveling up! iSro feeling?!).
  7. Change DW Cave back to the way it was!
  8. Remove Titles, these are useless.
  9. Change Magic POP if DW Cave is changed back.
  10. Delete Model Switcher (oldschool is the way to go so this is useless, otherwise play a 100+ cap server).
  11. Delete Switch Items (it's easy yes ofcourse but trading items is Silkroad and is this Pay2Win?!).
+1 - Quests with more XP rewards was perfect on PHSRO that was brilliant and everyone likes the way non botting and doin quests was funny that you know how much you will get on exp
20-25xp rate is perfect

If anyone makes this i will buy 30k silks first day no metter what

plss do it !!!

PS.: 1 page in inventory plsss
Old 07/22/2017, 21:46   #1130

Quote:
Hello there!

I like what your server has to offer but there are a few point that would make this server even better, more oldschool & longterm. So listen up!

Change:
  1. Lower the EXP/SP to 1x, it will take longer to reach max level (just like in the old iSro days).
  2. Lower the EXP/SP Party to 1,5x, it will take longer to reach max level (just like in the old iSro days).
  3. Change the questing rewards to force player into doing quest instead of botting 24/7 (think of nice rewards for players who are doing quests, example: x exp points, x sp points, x gold, grab pet, grab pet clock, x silks, sos item (weapon)).
  5. Trade Gold Rate make it like iSro, why give players so much gold for a trade run?
  9. Max plus = 11
  10. Change Starter Items to 1x Exp Helper 100%, 1x Exp Helper 60%, 1000x HP & MP Pots, 20x Movement Scrolls, 20x Instant Return Scrolls, 0 Gold & 0 SP.
  11. Remove Auto Equipment (let players work for their items while they are leveling up! iSro feeling?!).
  15. Delete Model Switcher (oldschool is the way to go so this is useless, otherwise play a 100+ cap server).
  16. Delete Switch Items (it's easy yes ofcourse but trading items is Silkroad and is this Pay2Win?!).

Edit:
  1. Events like: SUMMER, WINTER, EASTER, etc. (iSro also had these events and they are great while grinding).

Reason:
The reason why I've written so many low rates is to prevent max level & full set build. In the old days we didn't want to be max level fast or get items max fast, we played it because we were with friends. Have fun, do trade runs, do pvp. BRING US BACK TO THE OLD DAYS, THE DAYS OF iSRO!

Hopefully you consider the things I've just written. It might help your server and it might also help the Silkroad Community because it's dying with all these fast, short-term, overedited servers. I can also understand that some players may agree with me and others don't but hopefully many players do agree with me.
so nice waiting for grand open.
Old 07/22/2017, 22:32   #1131

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,148
Quote:
Hello there!

Change:
  9. Max plus = 11

Edit:

Reason:

no offense but you can just start playing isro it's stable and got what u want but currently i don't think that anyone would just play a Private server with the rates u just mentioned
Old 07/22/2017, 22:41   #1132

not rates but no fkin custom shi ts like title scrolls thats bullsh it
Old 07/22/2017, 23:03   #1133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy* View Post
no offense but you can just start playing isro it's stable and got what u want but currently i don't think that anyone would just play a Private server with the rates u just mentioned
well i will it's kinda competitive...will be nice...job at low lvl ,,fights...will be nice.
BTW guys Elemental is looking for active thieves ! i will wait your pms in game wtF_PompY , maybe i will miss a bit the start cause i will be at work so see u there guys!
Old 07/22/2017, 23:15   #1134

Actually looks pretty cool. Gonna check it out for sure.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2017, 12:42   #1135

Quote:
Yeah I could start playing iSro but they don't got what I'm looking for with their new system and all the top players already got FULL SOSUN ITEMS.

Believe me there are enough players that want to play on the list I've written. But since the Silkroad Community want everything so fast there aren't any low rates server. Every 2-4 weeks there is a new server and this is going on for the last 4-5 years. Example: New server --> fast max level --> fast full item build --> taken everything they wanted --> becoming to feel bored because they got everything --> leaving server --> starts all over again with a new server.
Old 07/23/2017, 12:58   #1136

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,148
Quote:
Yeah I could start playing iSro but they don't got what I'm looking for with their new system and all the top players already got FULL SOSUN ITEMS.

Believe me there are enough players that want to play on the list I've written. But since the Silkroad Community want everything so fast there aren't any low rates server. Every 2-4 weeks there is a new server and this is going on for the last 4-5 years. Example: New server --> fast max level --> fast full item build --> taken everything they wanted --> becoming to feel bored because they got everything --> leaving server --> starts all over again with a new server.
well maybe you're right but Isro just opened a cap 90 server they didn't hit suns yet i guess
Old 07/23/2017, 13:40   #1137

Quote:
well maybe you're right but Isro just opened a cap 90 server they didn't hit suns yet i guess
Yes they did already. If you don't believe me take a look at this website:
Old 07/23/2017, 14:24   #1138

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
ERRORRRR:

Quote:
UniqueKills

Error: Query execution failed.
Array ( [0] => Array ( [0] => 42S02 [SQLSTATE] => 42S02 [1] => 208 [code] => 208 [2] => [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'SRO_VT_SHARD.._Uniques'. [message] => [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'SRO_VT_SHARD.._Uniques'. ) )
Old 07/23/2017, 17:26   #1139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckiecheese View Post
Actually looks pretty cool. Gonna check it out for sure.
You welcome , don't forget to complete Epvp and Facebook share event steps ^^
Old 07/23/2017, 17:36   #1140

elite*gold: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1QB0SS :3 View Post
ERRORRRR:
Fixed :P ^^