Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Golden Rebron | Cap 125 | CH/EU | Job based | Play2win | 28.04.2017.

Discussion on Golden Rebron | Cap 125 | CH/EU | Job based | Play2win | 28.04.2017. within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/29/2017, 02:21   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHook32 View Post
yea silk what should I do with silk . theres an npc called donation on jangan sells a totally special items that you cant get with silk its with another currency called credit while the silk npc only sells avatars . do you still think its play2win ? we are not that dumb
lol those credit are dropped by mobs in bagdad i think
Old 04/29/2017, 02:22   #77

why i cant update client ?

i have problem ... anyone can help ?
Old 04/29/2017, 02:40   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by minadir View Post
why i cant update client ?

i have problem ... anyone can help ?
the admin is making a update to get somethings fix it will be online in some minutes go to discord chat to be ready xD

Edited: SERVER UPDATED AND ONLINE. IF IT GIVE YOU ERROR UPDATING LAUNCHER, DELETE THE TEMPATCH FOLDER AND START LAUNCHER TO UPDATE AGAIN
Old 04/29/2017, 03:15   #79

We apologize about what happened, i was having a bad internet and my gpu blowed up..
but now it's all good.

[Hotfix] Update 1.89 has applied

Auto equipment has been fixed,
Hotan teleports have been fixed,
Auto eq item scroll description has been added,
Improved server performances.

Quote:
yea silk what should I do with silk . theres an npc called donation on jangan sells a totally special items that you cant get with silk its with another currency called credit while the silk npc only sells avatars . do you still think its play2win ? we are not that dumb
Credit is given for all active players every weekends
activities will be watched and the amount of credit coins depends on that.
otherwise you can donate for it .. so you have both choices

--updated--

all of credit items will be replaced with silk in next update to avoid the confusion.^^
Old 04/29/2017, 03:36   #80

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
to be honest i didnt join this sever at all and im just answering you based on the info so i hope you arent mad with me
Old 04/29/2017, 08:10   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by nourayman View Post
We apologize about what happened, i was having a bad internet and my gpu blowed up..
but now it's all good.

[Hotfix] Update 1.89 has applied

Auto equipment has been fixed,
Hotan teleports have been fixed,
Auto eq item scroll description has been added,
Improved server performances.

Credit is given for all active players every weekends
activities will be watched and the amount of credit coins depends on that.
otherwise you can donate for it .. so you have both choices

--updated--

all of credit items will be replaced with silk in next update to avoid the confusion.^^
himmm well why didn't you talk about the activities that can get you Credit and when we can do that activities as a human I cant walk as a blind
Old 04/29/2017, 08:33   #82

still waiting this skill for open a force build . i hope u will add very soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2017, 09:07   #83

played yesterday. endless lag, dc often, auto equip doesn't work properly, imagine you are level 52 and still grinding with 1dg or 3dg items. coz there are no items in npcs xD waste of time guys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2017, 14:49   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaala31 View Post
GM Free silk ?????
yes 2 silks per hour since lvl 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by *WaTCHMaN* View Post
add China holy spelll skill like this .

edit : Auto equipment dont working...
this will be add in next updates
Quote:
Originally Posted by brs544 View Post
played yesterday. endless lag, dc often, auto equip doesn't work properly, imagine you are level 52 and still grinding with 1dg or 3dg items. coz there are no items in npcs xD waste of time guys.
all of that are fixed now

Hot fix ver 190 silk instead of credit coins, increase mobs spawn rate, fixed max stack of hp,mp
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2017, 17:03   #85

As usual, adversitiment thread is incomplete and doesn't give enough information. I want to have a lot of questions answered before I take my time to download and register.

1. What are server files, 1.188 or something else?
2. Battle arena is every hour, but what about party battle arena? How often it takes place?
By the way, be careful with arena coin obtainable from sources other than BA - this may result in a boring server with inactive BA.
3. I see that forgotten world is not available. I don't mind, FGW has nothing to do with CAP125. But what about CAP125 dungeons - Kalia's hideout and BD?
4. How does warlock's aura of blood skill work in your server?
5. I read about "job activities" a few times, but what exactly you mean? Is it normal trading, or you also reward kills.
Actually, the question I want to ask: is there ANY reward per kill in your server? That's something I don't want to see.
6. I don't like seeing rewards from killing uniques, but you're probably copying original job temple system.

There is actually much more to ask, but that's enough for now. The most important thing is "reward per kill". If it's there, it's an immediate no go.
Old 04/30/2017, 19:23   #86

this game looks like hard work and i like it keep it doe.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2017, 21:52   #87

Quote:

still waiting this skill for open a force build . i hope u will add very soon
Old 05/01/2017, 09:15   #88

Update 01
- Added maxstack [100] for blue stones
- Added maxstack [1k] for elixirs
- Added silk instead of credit coins
- Increased mobs spawn rate
- Fixed rainbow wings bug while using devil spirit
- Fixed auto equipment system
- Fixed teleport links
- Fixed max stack of hp & mp potions
- Fixed maxstack of pills
- Fixed Reverse Immolation [black ress] skill max level
- Improved server performances

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucienne View Post
As usual, adversitiment thread is incomplete and doesn't give enough information. I want to have a lot of questions answered before I take my time to download and register.

1. What are server files, 1.188 or something else?
2. Battle arena is every hour, but what about party battle arena? How often it takes place?
By the way, be careful with arena coin obtainable from sources other than BA - this may result in a boring server with inactive BA.
3. I see that forgotten world is not available. I don't mind, FGW has nothing to do with CAP125. But what about CAP125 dungeons - Kalia's hideout and BD?
4. How does warlock's aura of blood skill work in your server?
5. I read about "job activities" a few times, but what exactly you mean? Is it normal trading, or you also reward kills.
Actually, the question I want to ask: is there ANY reward per kill in your server? That's something I don't want to see.
6. I don't like seeing rewards from killing uniques, but you're probably copying original job temple system.

There is actually much more to ask, but that's enough for now. The most important thing is "reward per kill". If it's there, it's an immediate no go.
Server is based on Vsro files 188 (we're gonna open two more servers csro and vsro files anyways)

And yea battlearena is everyhour

we're currently working on full arabia quests and dungeons and will be announced in coming updates.

job activities, absolutely not per kills, just farm trades

uniques rewards, well .. naaah ppl already liked it.^^

Quote:
Well, we will see into this if it would be added in coming weekly updates or not.^^
Old 05/01/2017, 17:18   #89

Why i cant login in to server? Error C7
Old 05/01/2017, 17:45   #90

game is not bad but this coin system boring .... make coin system for only Last degree SUN İTEMS .... delete legendary coin drop . decrase nova drop rate ... add remix drop nova - moon to all baghdad moobs. ( i mean 121-125 moobs must drop same items . )
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread