Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Nations Horde | Cap 100 | The First ever Nation vs Nation server | EU VS CH

Old   #316

elite*gold: 0
is it fully open, is it stable?

Old   #317

Received Thanks: 1,054
dunno, webpage isnt working for me anymore.

or pretty slow. xD

Old   #318

indeed, it was rly slow, but finally I could register and download
Old   #319

The server has been in check since Tuesday morning; likely they did not pay the hyperfilter server bill....... LMAO

Old   #320

server died oke np but just say '' we failed and closed server '' . it is not hard to say ....
Old   #321

Quote:
Originally Posted by *WaTCHMaN* View Post
server died oke np but just say '' we failed and closed server '' . it is not hard to say ....
Well, at least, we're backing with something very special. Stay tuned.
Old   #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite. View Post
will be fail again and again.
Old   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite. View Post
owwww then we will see a SPECİAL FAİL

Any professionel team doesnt quit without say anything their project . Because already people waited for grand opening .

How they will say again '' stay tuned '' with this face ? really you are like a big joke ... you are amateur than most amateur developers.. Actually only failed about community . Because afraid to say somethings to people when failed somethings...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #324

Quote:
Originally Posted by *WaTCHMaN* View Post
owwww then we will see a SPECİAL FAİL

Any professionel team doesnt quit without say anything their project . Because already people waited for grand opening .

How they will say again '' stay tuned '' with this face ? really you are like a big joke ... you are amateur than most amateur developers.. Actually only failed about community . Because afraid to say somethings to people when failed somethings...
Shall I said "WE FAILED!" to get you satisfied? That's what you want me to do.

Look, @*WaTCHMaN, *without tagging any important names*, you see, all the servers present here in prvSRO are going to fail, someday, even iSRO. It is obvious, if even, you was capable enough to let your server survive like two years, three, five, even 20 years, that doesn't matter, a day will come, normally, in which you fail. Without being very philosophical here, but everything has AN END.

And, yeh, I shall be honest here. We've done nothing wrong, it is easy, it is simple as a piece of cake. We've designed the server gameplay, we've opened our website, we've made enough advertisements, we've made EVERYTHING we can do. But, seems like people DON'T want to come...

So, basically, we won't force anyone to come. We made our best to make the server up as much as we can. But, in more than two weeks, we're less than 50/75 players, so, yeh. What do you expect from us to do? ha?

Rage won't help us here. If you were in our shoes, what would you have done about it, for hecksake? So, don't talk senseless, dude. It is all clear, here. We couldn't make it due to lack of players, the UNIQUE thing that we CANNOT control.

So, yeh, seems like people prefer playing in old-playing-gameplay-based, as always, we'll give it a try. You just keep complaining about us, but, you shall NOT. Because there's nothing here wrong from our side that has been done, NEITHER YOURS! It is a problem out of our HANDS.

Yeh, so, we must have done something about it unless we're wasting a major part of our budget. Better, think first then write.
Old   #325

people tired from d10 and lvl 100 servers they want something new like what overthelimit offered back in the day and every one loved it idk why you closed it but it was the best server ever and i dont think it is a shame if you opened it once more because every one loved it so much
Old   #326

JUST GIVE US THE OLD OVERLIMIT BACK
NO BOTTING / MULTICLINT
EXPENSIVE ITEMS
HARD PLAY2WIN GAMEPLAY
simple a.f
Old   #327

Work? Online?