Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eternity | Cap 100 | CH&EU Balanced | Activity based | Silk/H

Discussion on Eternity | Cap 100 | CH&EU Balanced | Activity based | Silk/H within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/19/2017, 16:14   #181

elite*gold: 0
Downloading atm.. I was a noob in the old days and probably still are, but had a lot of fun.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2017, 16:28   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by schubb View Post
Any guild for war/ cler at the grand opening ? prefer international or german guilds pm
Yo, if youre looking for international guild, private message me on epvpers so ill give you a link to our discord.

Regards Illuminati guild

~Amnesia
Old 04/19/2017, 17:03   #183

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by ŤøĐo View Post
XEN can asnwer me at skype ?
yes, ill pm u back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostAlex View Post
sup Xen u said racism & any kind of behavior that abuses anyone & disrespectfull to others players will not be allowed well ... this a few screen shots from ur general discord server ___ ___ ___ ___ & all those players r from one guild called illuminati .. they r making fun of allah & islam & muslims they think its just kinda of joke to them & yet no support or any admin talked to them about those kinda of things is not allowed beside there was an online admin but he looks like he don't care .... G L mate enjoy server full of racists against muslims & islam cuz no admins have the balls to talk to them & kick them if they not respect other ppls believes or religions .. i understand that u want players in ur server but those kinda of players will ruin ur server if no actions been taken .. srry for this long post but as a muslim guy i find those things offended to my religion & my believes
we do not allow bad behaviour, especially not in the game. we are currently trying to get everything going for the official opening which is why we might delay on this kind of issues right now. sorry about that, we'll take measurements from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceenix View Post
I'm in. What is the new bot on psro? Mbot is closed i guess.
all bots should work that are available at vsro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwolff14 View Post
Downloading atm.. I was a noob in the old days and probably still are, but had a lot of fun.
glad to see you joining, welcome anytime!
Old 04/19/2017, 18:17   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostAlex View Post
sup Xen u said racism & any kind of behavior that abuses anyone & disrespectfull to others players will not be allowed well ... this a few screen shots from ur general discord server ___ ___ ___ ___ & all those players r from one guild called illuminati .. they r making fun of allah & islam & muslims they think its just kinda of joke to them & yet no support or any admin talked to them about those kinda of things is not allowed beside there was an online admin but he looks like he don't care .... G L mate enjoy server full of racists against muslims & islam cuz no admins have the balls to talk to them & kick them if they not respect other ppls believes or religions .. i understand that u want players in ur server but those kinda of players will ruin ur server if no actions been taken .. srry for this long post but as a muslim guy i find those things offended to my religion & my believes
When u guys will learn not to take everything too seriously and like it's a matter of life or death those kind of people won't exist anymore.
I know for muslims religion and everything related to it is very important and part of your life but, come on man, a bit of flexibility. Those are just words written on a monitor just ignore them and go over it. The more attention you give to them the more jokes they will do.
If admins have to start acting like moms with kids it's the end. It has really 0 sense being mad for those kind of things in 2k17, just live with them. If someone comes here and writes "fck your mum and uncle Exiled" I will just laugh and get over it, you can't really take them seriously.
A joke is senseless when you have no one and nothing to make fun of.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2017, 19:58   #185

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiledsun View Post
When u guys will learn not to take everything too seriously and like it's a matter of life or death those kind of people won't exist anymore.
I know for muslims religion and everything related to it is very important and part of your life but, come on man, a bit of flexibility. Those are just words written on a monitor just ignore them and go over it. The more attention you give to them the more jokes they will do.
If admins have to start acting like moms with kids it's the end. It has really 0 sense being mad for those kind of things in 2k17, just live with them. If someone comes here and writes "fck your mum and uncle Exiled" I will just laugh and get over it, you can't really take them seriously.
Your good thank you!
Old 04/19/2017, 21:27   #186

Don't forget to participate in our share event! 10 people will win 500 silks for the official opening.
Old 04/19/2017, 23:13   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiledsun View Post
i agree about what u saying every single word ur right but iam not the only muslim dude others will respond & those kids never stop this **** .. they keep insulting & making fun of it with non-stop even no one is responding to them .. that why i talked to admins about it to stop it ..i just want to play the game without any fighting about religion or race ..
Old 04/19/2017, 23:23   #188

Good Job BoneCrusherS Will Be There <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2017, 01:19   #189

What time will the server open on april 22 and do i get anthing for being a active beta player ?

IGN: MagicLSD
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2017, 08:13   #190

Congratulations on the development of your server and especially on the feedback of suggestions and doubts of the players. It is very important to listen to them and balance their suggestions to keep a server organized and healthy.

PS: Waiting for the grand opening!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2017, 12:20   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty™ View Post
Good Job BoneCrusherS Will Be There <3
glad to welcome you guys there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirfman View Post
What time will the server open on april 22 and do i get anthing for being a active beta player ?

IGN: MagicLSD
active beta players that actually tried and helped us out will be rewarded. it probably will be silks. (amount is being discussed) the time is unknown yet, it probably will be at late afternoon/evening. we'll announce it early enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby555 View Post
Congratulations on the development of your server and especially on the feedback of suggestions and doubts of the players. It is very important to listen to them and balance their suggestions to keep a server organized and healthy.

PS: Waiting for the grand opening!
thank you! yes we try our best to listen to our players. allthough we might not add ALL suggestions since we wanna keep the server balanced and going with the vision we had for the community, we still do our best to make everyone welcome here and for us it's important that everyone will have the same chance, time and fun on eternity, no matter where you're from, what religion you have or any kind of thoughts in your mind.

we wanna keep a respectful, peace environment in our server and we'll do alot to maintain that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2017, 12:24   #192

what the time for grand opening ?
Old 04/20/2017, 12:26   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by dor1996 View Post
what the time for grand opening ?
it probably will be late afternoon/evening. we don't wanna promise any exact time yet. we will announce it early enough!
Old 04/20/2017, 14:08   #194

xen today grand open ? o.O
Old 04/20/2017, 15:28   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParryHiston View Post
xen today grand open ? o.O
No, it's on the 22nd (saturday). Beta will be up until 21st morning.
Closed Thread

Tags
eternity, private server, silkroad, sro, sro pserver