Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Taurus Online Reopen ֎ SRO becomes a reality ͏─ Cap 100 ● 09.04 ● Old School ● CH⁄EU

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 465
Received Thanks: 86
Taurus Online Reopen ֎ SRO becomes a reality ͏─ Cap 100 ● 07.04 ● Old School ● CH⁄EU (Mehrseitiges Thema 1 2)
RedWoman ??

Why 07.04 and now 09.04



★Elite★ is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 110
Received Thanks: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Elite★ View Post
Taurus Online Reopen ֎ SRO becomes a reality ͏─ Cap 100 ● 07.04 ● Old School ● CH⁄EU (Mehrseitiges Thema 1 2)
RedWoman ??

Why 07.04 and now 09.04
It was a mistake which is unfixable, we tried to edit the thread title but it updates the first page only for some reason.
Anyway you can always look at the timer at the website, it shows the true time.
Server opening will be at sunday, 3 PM ( 09.04 ), server time.


RedWoman is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 63
That's not a problem :P The only problem is the advertise.
If there's not around 1.5k-3k players that means server will be not for long time..
I REALLY WISH u all the best and don't dissappoint us!
I'm in with my partner for sure!
for sure the best cap 100 EU/CHN server till now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWoman View Post
It was a mistake which is unfixable, we tried to edit the thread title but it updates the first page only for some reason.
Anyway you can always look at the timer at the website, it shows the true time.
Server opening will be at sunday, 3 PM ( 09.04 ), server time.
Btw sir.
What about STR uniques? Is it possible please? And fix their defence against INT players because i saw in few servers STR uniques killed by INT players...So it would be fair for everyone!
Thank you!
maddie800 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 4
Firstly gl on this server,and absolutely agree on str uniques to prevent dominance of int player especially wizards, you should add str uniques ..


bestxbow is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 110
Received Thanks: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestxbow View Post
Firstly gl on this server,and absolutely agree on str uniques to prevent dominance of int player especially wizards, you should add str uniques ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddie800 View Post
That's not a problem :P The only problem is the advertise.
If there's not around 1.5k-3k players that means server will be not for long time..
I REALLY WISH u all the best and don't dissappoint us!
I'm in with my partner for sure!
for sure the best cap 100 EU/CHN server till now!



Btw sir.
What about STR uniques? Is it possible please? And fix their defence against INT players because i saw in few servers STR uniques killed by INT players...So it would be fair for everyone!
Thank you!

We will add str uniques on the upcoming update, thank you for the suggestion
RedWoman is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 7
lets try love 100cap im in download
tomaslovas555 is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 14
Hypeeee
fakingido1 is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWoman View Post
We will add str uniques on the upcoming update, thank you for the suggestion
Would be great and fair enough if you will open the server with already STR uniques.
Vote sistem works? i kinda tryed yesterday all votes and it say succes :-?
The email verification works?Because i kinda don't received any mail from you..Be sure that everything will be fixed till open :P So ppl will not give up and join :P
maddie800 is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 7
Hey when i try to extract sro pc just delete it all anti off any solution?
tomaslovas555 is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 63
Its because your antivirus or firewall..Try to close them.
maddie800 is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 7
?server online for me when i open launcher showing server offline
tomaslovas555 is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomaslovas555 View Post
?server online for me when i open launcher showing server offline
Not online yet.
fakingido1 is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,145
Received Thanks: 374
I will be blind soon cause of that signature.....
PGN is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 40
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 752
Received Thanks: 497
Oh yea I need glasses after your ...

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Midnight  is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 63
Its very cool pro unique signature i love that!
That means this guys who are working for this server are kinda good and they showing us that they work hard to do the best for us.
RESPECT .


maddie800 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.