Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pioneer Gaming-Network Reunion • CAP 105 • New Server Files • Balanced Classes • 24/7

Discussion on Pioneer Gaming-Network Reunion • CAP 105 • New Server Files • Balanced Classes • 24/7 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/25/2017, 06:44   #1576

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocomi View Post
add me on skype pompy.boss i will try to help u
Done waiting and sry for late reply
Old 04/26/2017, 11:13   #1577

i need help here...why my bot is like this??

Old 04/26/2017, 23:37   #1578

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwartabayong View Post
i need help here...why my bot is like this??

Please contact Muhab via private msg or in his thread.
Old 04/27/2017, 03:24   #1579

Bad server , admin doesn't care about supporters liying, putting spies in guilds to get free sohs , they say we shouldnt give free stuff to people but as a new player its hard to start from 0 when everyone has good gear so our guild was trying to help everyone and we get scammed and admins just ***** on you blaming you for trying to help the new players in this server.

as someone who played more than 14hours a day and not just botting i wouldnt recommend this server because supporters get special treatment and they dont even know anything about the game , your tickets usually answered after 1 week or just ignored and its just a dead server that encourages to lie/scam and not help new players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2017, 11:30   #1580

Iam already searching for a new players buddy and i'll help them to get strong asap
Old 04/27/2017, 11:32   #1581

Man plaz 1k gold ok or no ? ^^
Old 04/27/2017, 11:33   #1582

xD
Old 04/27/2017, 14:40   #1583

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bi View Post
Bad server , admin doesn't care about supporters liying, putting spies in guilds to get free sohs , they say we shouldnt give free stuff to people but as a new player its hard to start from 0 when everyone has good gear so our guild was trying to help everyone and we get scammed and admins just ***** on you blaming you for trying to help the new players in this server.

as someone who played more than 14hours a day and not just botting i wouldnt recommend this server because supporters get special treatment and they dont even know anything about the game , your tickets usually answered after 1 week or just ignored and its just a dead server that encourages to lie/scam and not help new players.
you can catch old players easy. just do something ( trade - hwt - go job uniques )
Old 04/27/2017, 14:57   #1584

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bi View Post

Why don't you have ***** to post with your real account? You know that's forbidden to create more than 1 account? ( @ ) Moreover to spread such negativity meanwhile you don't even know the server situation. Playing 14 hours a day? I don't believe it, this discussion was in the old thread, 2 months ago baby, means you don't know the server situation since 2 months. They don't care about server? Omfg man, when I read such comments I feel like I'm getting AIDS! If the wouldn't have cared about the server they would've closed it since ages! I can assure you that in germany you can get a better salary monthly that you get through an online game, they just love to "play" with database and give OTHERS the satisfaction and joy. They don't care??
Anyway I don't want to waste my time explainin to you these things, wothless.
Old 04/27/2017, 20:09   #1585

Pioneer (Advanced)

Dear Community of the server Pioneer(Advanced),

The server will be under inspection staring at 27.04.2017 19:00 for about 24-48 hours!

We are going to upgrade the server and we're going to move everything from the 188 to the new 274 server files.

Please be aware of the fact, that at the new server files it's not possible to create more than one inventory page for pets!

Which means you should take all items out of your pet inventories, otherwise those items will be deleted after the update!!

You can put those items to your character's inventory or to you storage, it's just important that you take them out.

Everything like all characters, items, storages, finished quests, titles, gold, guilds, friends, settings, etc. will be copied to the new files (just not the items of the pet inventories).

As well you have to download the new Pioneer(Advanced) Client from our homepage, you'll not be able to use the old client anymore!

Your Pioneer Gaming-Network Team
Old 04/27/2017, 20:57   #1586

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGN View Post
Pioneer (Advanced)

The server will be under inspection staring at 27.04.2017 19:00 for about 24-48 hours!

We are going to upgrade the server and we're going to move everything from the 188 to the new 274 server files.

Please be aware of the fact, that at the new server files it's not possible to create more than one inventory page for pets!

Which means you should take all items out of your pet inventories, otherwise those items will be deleted after the update!!

You can put those items to your character's inventory or to you storage, it's just important that you take them out.

Everything like all characters, items, storages, finished quests, titles, gold, guilds, friends, settings, etc. will be copied to the new files (just not the items of the pet inventories).

As well you have to download the new Pioneer(Advanced) Client from our homepage, you'll not be able to use the old client anymore!

Fresh start better
Old 04/27/2017, 21:16   #1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatestupidGMs View Post
Fresh start better

Fresh start is at Pioneer(Reunion), Pioneer(Advanced) will get higher cap soon
Old 04/27/2017, 21:23   #1588

Quote:
Pioneer (Advanced)

what about lvl cap?
Old 04/27/2017, 21:34   #1589

Quote:
Originally Posted by *WaTCHMaN* View Post
what about lvl cap?
Now we will just move it. Update with cap for Advanced server will be added in 2-4 weeks. We must finish it.
Old 04/27/2017, 22:09   #1590

Quote:
Now we will just move it. Update with cap for Advanced server will be added in 2-4 weeks. We must finish it.
so put that in your post cuz you saying that going to upgrade and move but you are just going to move this time and in some weeks upgrade
Closed Thread

Tags
cap 105, private server, pserver, silkroad, stable