Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pioneer Gaming-Network Reunion • CAP 105 • New Server Files • Balanced Classes • 24/7

Discussion on Pioneer Gaming-Network Reunion • CAP 105 • New Server Files • Balanced Classes • 24/7 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/22/2017, 21:05   #1561

elite*gold: 0
this was a funny event today. but str medusa still sucks xD
Old 04/22/2017, 22:14   #1562

mbot or sbot working here or just xbot?
Old 04/22/2017, 23:21   #1563

sbot and phbot are working awesome on this server, mbot isn't.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2017, 10:55   #1564

u got new files, why dont u allow chinese with 4 masterys? i tested, i was thinking that was something rly new.

Force is even more OP with healing orbit, etc (poor int chinese) u can add weap +force + fire (this is impossible with this new files in every official sro)... i was think about weap + fire ice light like in iSRO.. but no. So INT΄s still sux like in the past (they cant be weap fire light ice)... force is still the main mastery in chinese and the other ones are Euros.
Old 04/23/2017, 21:18   #1565

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
u got new files, why dont u allow chinese with 4 masterys? i tested, i was thinking that was something rly new.

Force is even more OP with healing orbit, etc (poor int chinese) u can add weap +force + fire (this is impossible with this new files in every official sro)... i was think about weap + fire ice light like in iSRO.. but no. So INT΄s still sux like in the past (they cant be weap fire light ice)... force is still the main mastery in chinese and the other ones are Euros.
I think 4 Masteries would make CHN to strong, since we did many edits with them already and also don't forget those passive skills.
Old 04/24/2017, 11:16   #1566

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ™ View Post
I think 4 Masteries would make CHN to strong, since we did many edits with them already and also don't forget those passive skills.
Well, the good side of new files is the balance, finally chinese is usefull and balanced. I guess there΄s no point to implement new files and then... we see all the old builds. Weap fire force everywhere. This or euros.

So there΄s no difference between servers with old files and yours... with new files and so many changes, we cant even see the good side of new files. And the good side is the balance, different builds, finally str΄s without force, finally ints with 3 elementals...

But well, is ur server, u knows best.

gl
Old 04/24/2017, 11:32   #1567

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
Well, the good side of new files is the balance, finally chinese is usefull and balanced. I guess there΄s no point to implement new files and then... we see all the old builds. Weap fire force everywhere. This or euros.

So there΄s no difference between servers with old files and yours... with new files and so many changes, we cant even see the good side of new files. And the good side is the balance, different builds, finally str΄s without force, finally ints with 3 elementals...

But well, is ur server, u knows best.

gl
Well there is no difference between the old and the new files, if it's about the skills and balance, due the skills are the same. Every difference in the skills has been edited by us. Anyways i think 4 masteries are to op, then we'd have to remove the passive skills at least.
Old 04/24/2017, 18:31   #1568

Angry problem with the launcher

I'm facing a problem that i didn't face before .. the game was working well on the beta then i had left and a friend told me to bk i had tried to reopen it but it doesnot work firstly the update stopped at 2% with the old version so i had decided to download the new one also the silkroad launcher doesn't work every time tells me that's the sever is undergoing update smthg like that .. i had tried to download the DLL and Tff files also but doesnot work too any solution ?

*Other Sros working well
Old 04/24/2017, 19:16   #1569

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ™ View Post
Well there is no difference between the old and the new files, if it's about the skills and balance, due the skills are the same. Every difference in the skills has been edited by us. Anyways i think 4 masteries are to op, then we'd have to remove the passive skills at least.
when will start to upgrade to advenced server ?
Old 04/24/2017, 20:24   #1570

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecco0 View Post
I'm facing a problem that i didn't face before .. the game was working well on the beta then i had left and a friend told me to bk i had tried to reopen it but it doesnot work firstly the update stopped at 2% with the old version so i had decided to download the new one also the silkroad launcher doesn't work every time tells me that's the sever is undergoing update smthg like that .. i had tried to download the DLL and Tff files also but doesnot work too any solution ?

*Other Sros working well
add me on skype pompy.boss i will try to help u
Old 04/24/2017, 21:53   #1571

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocomi View Post
add me on skype pompy.boss i will try to help u
im having the same problem and its about the download speed from pioner's server.. max dowload speeed is 10kbs..
Old 04/25/2017, 01:13   #1572

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rylai_ View Post
im having the same problem and its about the download speed from pioner's server.. max dowload speeed is 10kbs..
try to downlaod from a diferent way
Old 04/25/2017, 01:28   #1573

is the server offline ?
Old 04/25/2017, 01:35   #1574

Quote:
Originally Posted by baraa19912 View Post
is the server offline ?
it's under isnpecition. should be done in around 25 mins
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2017, 04:03   #1575

Received Thanks: 1,415
xBot version 1.0.4:
• Start Client function through bot is working (Please make a copy of your pioneer client for the bot)
• Show/Hide client function is working.
• Kill client function is working.
• Added automatic weapon switching function while buffing.
• Improved buffing and attacking methods, it's way more better now.
• Added a check box in items tab to choose either to pick items with char while in attack mode or not.
• Improved items picking method for character and pet.
• You can use items search with lowercase characters.
• Skills issue from last version has been fixed. (That was breaking chardata packet and shows too many different errors.)
• Re-added Alexandria north/south scripts.
• Added normal attack skill.
* To have multiclient working, Make a copy of your pioneer client for each bot.

Link:

Have a nice day
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
cap 105, private server, pserver, silkroad, stable