Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elysion Online | 80 Cap | Oldschool - Old Interfaces | Including new systems

Discussion on Elysion Online | 80 Cap | Oldschool - Old Interfaces | Including new systems within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/14/2017, 11:09   #76

elite*gold: 0
Server fully for turks . Almost 0 english speaking players. Everywhere turks. Sorry but i don't recommend it to english speaking players. (Turks walking with moon/sos weapons within 4/5 hours after gettin 64+ while u can't drop 4 normal items Kappa)
Old 03/14/2017, 12:23   #77

well the server looks perfect so far but just few things that need to be edited again
1- the drop rate is really really low and its not the pet setting there is no items like every 2 hrs u may get 1 item and its ur luck to be suitable with ur char or not lol
2- the server needs more English speakers to be honest but i know its not the owner's problem but im saying in general
3- the SOX drop is very low however almost most of the turks got one moon weapon which is kinda suspicious but doesn't look good

anyways good luck and im going to stay playing i have no problems with the Turks they are good players but please GM try to think about what i mentioned about the drop rates lv 80 and cant get my set or weapon lol which is insane xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2017, 12:29   #78

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simhon View Post
Server fully for turks . Almost 0 english speaking players. Everywhere turks. Sorry but i don't recommend it to english speaking players. (Turks walking with moon/sos weapons within 4/5 hours after gettin 64+ while u can't drop 4 normal items Kappa)
What you mean? Our drop rates are too high. You can drop sox items while botting. Also we working on advertising, i hope we will get more players soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3ss View Post
well the server looks perfect so far but just few things that need to be edited again
1- the drop rate is really really low and its not the pet setting there is no items like every 2 hrs u may get 1 item and its ur luck to be suitable with ur char or not lol
2- the server needs more English speakers to be honest but i know its not the owner's problem but im saying in general
3- the SOX drop is very low however almost most of the turks got one moon weapon which is kinda suspicious but doesn't look good

anyways good luck and im going to stay playing i have no problems with the Turks they are good players but please GM try to think about what i mentioned about the drop rates lv 80 and cant get my set or weapon lol which is insane xD
Thanks for suggestions, firstly we will increase the drop rates (for normal items) today.
Secondly, we focused advertising. I hope we will reach more players soon.
Third, sox drops are already highest. As you can see they got too much seal of moon items in first day. But i'll check it again for you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2017, 12:46   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by axi55 View Post
What you mean? Our drop rates are too high. You can drop sox items while botting. Also we working on advertising, i hope we will get more players soon

Thanks for suggestions, firstly we will increase the drop rates (for normal items) today.
Secondly, we focused advertising. I hope we will reach more players soon.
Third, sox drops are already highest. As you can see they got too much seal of moon items in first day. But i'll check it again for you.
well thats great just lets have a good server thats all what we want we dont want to kill the fun on the server and it would be bit late for English speakers or any new joiners to start on the server bcz already ppl got moon and everything so far ,, and thanks for checking the drop rate mate ! please do i dont mind the rate for the sox but also the normal items so at least we can bot with the last set instead of 6D set
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2017, 13:25   #80

Quote:
well thats great just lets have a good server thats all what we want we dont want to kill the fun on the server and it would be bit late for English speakers or any new joiners to start on the server bcz already ppl got moon and everything so far ,, and thanks for checking the drop rate mate ! please do i dont mind the rate for the sox but also the normal items so at least we can bot with the last set instead of 6D set
Thanks for supporting us, We will add a refferal system soon, to earn silk for your friends. It will makes to reach more player i guess.
Old 03/14/2017, 13:47   #81

Quote:
Thanks for supporting us, We will add a refferal system soon, to earn silk for your friends. It will makes to reach more player i guess.
the silk is my last worries actually u can see that :P just the items my biggest worries
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2017, 14:02   #82

Quote:
the silk is my last worries actually u can see that :P just the items my biggest worries
got it, today we will increase it ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGenius View Post
AutoRelog wont work at SBot.
Client terminating right after login.
Hello, may this problem happening about clientless. You can't run that with clientless because of hwid limit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2017, 21:05   #83

i played it like 5-6hours on this server and this is my rewiev to the newcomers

First i need to ask that question any of the crew member is turkish ??
Everyone is speaking turkish i've never seen english speaking guy on the server globals pt's just everything turkish
Every turkish guy got moon weapon and gear i've seen 1 sun even in 1 day thats really suspicious cuz u need to grind coin to get sun weapon so i guess one of the crew member gave it to him or he just a nolife cheater or 24 char botter
To be honest server looks promising and fun but the turkish community is impossible to play they dont speak english ever and they are like uncivilized people i mean c'mon 1 80 lvl guy killed me on TG and i was only 42 then... so if u going to start on this server u need some friends cuz the community 99% turkish
BTW pls answer the question any of the crew member is turkish ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2017, 22:02   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk! View Post
i played it like 5-6hours on this server and this is my rewiev to the newcomers

First i need to ask that question any of the crew member is turkish ??
Everyone is speaking turkish i've never seen english speaking guy on the server globals pt's just everything turkish
Every turkish guy got moon weapon and gear i've seen 1 sun even in 1 day thats really suspicious cuz u need to grind coin to get sun weapon so i guess one of the crew member gave it to him or he just a nolife cheater or 24 char botter
To be honest server looks promising and fun but the turkish community is impossible to play they dont speak english ever and they are like uncivilized people i mean c'mon 1 80 lvl guy killed me on TG and i was only 42 then... so if u going to start on this server u need some friends cuz the community 99% turkish
BTW pls answer the question any of the crew member is turkish ?
Yes, i live in ISTANBUL. But we try to make it an global private server. We was advertise it on some turkish forums. We try to reach every people who liked old interfaces. Also 'GM' characters can talk english only.
Old 03/14/2017, 22:39   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simhon View Post
Server fully for turks .
Bc the game owner is Turk baby.
Old 03/15/2017, 02:48   #86

Quote:
Yes, i live in ISTANBUL. But we try to make it an global private server. We was advertise it on some turkish forums. We try to reach every people who liked old interfaces. Also 'GM' characters can talk english only.
ah ok i appreciate what u doing but i wish u post like 1-2 week after on turk forums even if u are turkish cuz no one going to play server full of turks and from my part i see lot of turkish global and something fishy is going on that server... some of the ''KRAL'' members got already sun items in 1.5 half day to be honest (totally my opinion) u are not going to get a global members around the world dont waste your time and energy on global forums...

wish u luck i'm out
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2017, 03:33   #87

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
ah ok i appreciate what u doing but i wish u post like 1-2 week after on turk forums even if u are turkish cuz no one going to play server full of turks and from my part i see lot of turkish global and something fishy is going on that server... some of the ''KRAL'' members got already sun items in 1.5 half day to be honest (totally my opinion) u are not going to get a global members around the world dont waste your time and energy on global forums...

wish u luck i'm out
its not that hard to get sun

lvl70+ mob drop 1copper coin per kill and collect 500copper coin to buy 1special coin and you need about 60-65 per sun item
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2017, 14:17   #88

Quote:

wish u luck i'm out
We do this for reach more players. You know if i won't do that server was going to start with maximum 50 player. As you can see we have 180 player right now and everyday it going to increased. But we will stay strong and keep it up. Also you need to kill 40.000 monster to get sun weapon. We was disabled party monster for make your life easier. You can kill more than 10.000 - 15.000 monster per day with 1 character. Also you can get sox items while botting too. And you can kill uniques to get it faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
its not that hard to get sun

lvl70+ mob drop 1copper coin per kill and collect 500copper coin to buy 1special coin and you need about 60-65 per sun item
I agree.
Old 03/15/2017, 18:44   #89

To make it easier to Unite english speaking players, i welcome u all to guild Europe, wich is international.
pm Fiat, im 24/7 online.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2017, 20:06   #90

Things to do:
1. Add STR Uniques. Server is not balanced. 95% of the players are INT.
And are farming Uniques only.
2. Add some rewards for 5* Trades. ( It's a job based Server not,get a Nuker and Farm Uniques.
3. Free Silk. 1/H works perfect. We need Trans. Pets for trades..
4. ADD THESE STR UNIQUES !!! It's boring as hell.
5. More Events. (H&S etc. )

Hentea1337, Cheers !

MoreThanGods is recruiting English Speaking players ! Pm: Hentea1337, Elijah ,Raw

If you're not Turk, join us !
They have their Guilds ! XD
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread