Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reality-The Entire Division l Cap 100 l CH Only l Long Term Jobbing l New Features

Discussion on Reality-The Entire Division l Cap 100 l CH Only l Long Term Jobbing l New Features within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/19/2017, 03:16   #3376

elite*gold: 0
My review about reality:

The server had a really good start, anyway, this server was too much for its GMs. This server's team is like Riot Games used to be few years ago, they think they know players and what they like and they assume their are right no matter what and what they say is done and that's it. Such a stubborn team

First of all, Trade routes sucks, disabling cons and sama special shops was a nice idea, but you fucked it up removing Alex and Hotan special shops, forcing players to use your shitty trade routes.

This is the most retard thing I've ever read in my life, have you ever played a serious job-based server? If you want Job War active, just remove Cons and Sama NPCs. If servers like SroL can keep Job War active 24/7 with only 1500 players having original trade routes (Salt Desert - Alex - Hotan - Dw - Jangan), why this fucking server with more than 3500 players can't keep Job War active with more than 2 custom trade routes? Don't be fucking idiots, let people enjoy the whole map, let thieves plan their strategies to kill caravans in the middle of ravine or karakoram or capadoccia, jobbing here is just "Trace merchant, pray zerked thief don't kill your pet while tracing and enjoy your profit". Also, Temple is always for of merchant bots, you must fix that... And fix Gold profit, server economy is based in Silk because of the shitty gold rate from jobbing, that's one of the thing that makes this server Pay2Win FYI.

Second, there's not moon gear or acc, so after you get your weapon, that's it. There's nothing else to do. You could have add them for coins too and add sun items for quest or Idk, you didn't even enabled Roc. But in term of entertainment, this server has enough automatic events to keep players active, but people will still get bored after getting their moon weapon. A server is not "long-term" by just putting few coins requirement for a weapon, you need to add quest or a system to get the best weapon/gear/acc in a long time, If this server will remain at cap 100 and you ever think about adding sun wep/gear/acc, it should take at least 2-3 months to get them so people will not get bored so easily and THAT'S what will keep server alive for long.

Third, I'm hoping the best from this server, not planning to quit yet since it know it still have potential, just start listening to players before they start quitting and don't listen only to a "group" of few people that almost nobody knows if they even exist. Hey, you had 4000 players, now you have 3500, maybe in the next week they'll be 3000 or 2800, just think about it before it's too late.
Old 04/19/2017, 03:27   #3377

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality Silk Service View Post
FYI,

we aren't going to buy more silks since we got enough stock. will update you once we proceed on buying silks again.

Sinceerly
this ppl trusted or fake !
Old 04/19/2017, 03:41   #3378

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
My review about reality:

The server had a really good start, anyway, this server was too much for its GMs. This server's team is like Riot Games used to be few years ago, they think they know players and what they like and they assume their are right no matter what and what they say is done and that's it. Such a stubborn team

First of all, Trade routes sucks, disabling cons and sama special shops was a nice idea, but you fucked it up removing Alex and Hotan special shops, forcing players to use your shitty trade routes.

This is the most retard thing I've ever read in my life, have you ever played a serious job-based server? If you want Job War active, just remove Cons and Sama NPCs. If servers like SroL can keep Job War active 24/7 with only 1500 players having original trade routes (Salt Desert - Alex - Hotan - Dw - Jangan), why this fucking server with more than 3500 players can't keep Job War active with more than 2 custom trade routes? Don't be fucking idiots, let people enjoy the whole map, let thieves plan their strategies to kill caravans in the middle of ravine or karakoram or capadoccia, jobbing here is just "Trace merchant, pray zerked thief don't kill your pet while tracing and enjoy your profit". Also, Temple is always for of merchant bots, you must fix that... And fix Gold profit, server economy is based in Silk because of the shitty gold rate from jobbing, that's one of the thing that makes this server Pay2Win FYI.

Second, there's not moon gear or acc, so after you get your weapon, that's it. There's nothing else to do. You could have add them for coins too and add sun items for quest or Idk, you didn't even enabled Roc. But in term of entertainment, this server has enough automatic events to keep players active, but people will still get bored after getting their moon weapon. A server is not "long-term" by just putting few coins requirement for a weapon, you need to add quest or a system to get the best weapon/gear/acc in a long time, If this server will remain at cap 100 and you ever think about adding sun wep/gear/acc, it should take at least 2-3 months to get them so people will not get bored so easily and THAT'S what will keep server alive for long.

Third, I'm hoping the best from this server, not planning to quit yet since it know it still have potential, just start listening to players before they start quitting and don't listen only to a "group" of few people that almost nobody knows if they even exist. Hey, you had 4000 players, now you have 3500, maybe in the next week they'll be 3000 or 2800, just think about it before it's too late.
What's up?

I'd like to answer some of them. First of all these job routes are a copy from Elamidas. Electus copied it first, then about 10 other psro server copied it in past 3 years and entire p-sro scene knows these are the new trade routes and ppl are used to it, in case you didn't know.

2nd of all, it wouldn't change the fact that silk is the main currency in the server WHEN you increase the job-gold profit because you ONLY need gold to buy goldcoins + potions, nothing else. None needs gold. If you have more gold from jobbing, it's not gonna be the main currency all a sudden. More supply > less demand, always

The term ''long term'' doesn't exist in psro scene. There is no server that can exist more than 6 months with such activeness, there is no way, do anything, won't happen.. l'm not blaming you, l'm not blaming admins and l will never, cuz that's what we can take from silkroad nowadays..

About your last paragraph, l agree with you 100%. The update they promised us is delayed 2 days and it's not even cool right? Let's just wait and see
Old 04/19/2017, 07:43   #3379

elite*gold: 87
The update we have been talking about is finally ready.

It's my bad l wasn't available enough to finish the update so it's delayed by 2 days but it's here!

Today, we'll do the server inspection and will inform you all 2 hours prior to the server restart.

And sorry for the delay
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2017, 08:28   #3380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xutan* View Post

It's my bad l wasn't available enough to finish the update so it's delayed by 2 days but it's here!

Today, we'll do the server inspection and will inform you all 2 hours prior to the server restart.

And sorry for the delay
And when you will Upload the update?
Old 04/19/2017, 11:36   #3381

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xutan* View Post

And sorry for the delay
You badly need some one to communicate with the players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2017, 13:16   #3382

oqe good update plz x3
Old 04/19/2017, 15:59   #3383

Quote:
Originally Posted by _HouseMusicx3 View Post
You badly need some one to communicate with the players.
+1
Old 04/19/2017, 16:01   #3384

So how was I afk when BA just started ?
Old 04/19/2017, 17:59   #3385

Quote:

So how was I afk when BA just started ?
Maybe you were afk after you registered but before match started (If you do, you'll also get kicked even if match didn't start yet)
Old 04/19/2017, 18:03   #3386

I love this server <3 GJ
Old 04/19/2017, 18:03   #3387

Quote:
My review about reality:

i agree about what u said about the trade routes they should have opened the map more & let theifs search for the trades better than 2 routes only .. open map is way more better & more fun
Old 04/19/2017, 18:08   #3388

Quote:
Maybe you were afk after you registered but before match started (If you do, you'll also get kicked even if match didn't start yet)
I was doing alchemy.
Old 04/19/2017, 18:40   #3389

Sooooo , what about an update?
Old 04/19/2017, 18:43   #3390

Quote:
I was doing alchemy.
If you don't move, system will think you're afk (and actually, it also happens if you last too long with fire wall, even if you attack, if you don't move a single meter system will kick you)
Closed Thread