Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reality-The Entire Division l Cap 100 l CH Only l Long Term Jobbing l New Features

Discussion on Reality-The Entire Division l Cap 100 l CH Only l Long Term Jobbing l New Features within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/23/2017, 17:40   #1081

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedemadsam View Post
Server not bad, NPC well placed and organized. Everything looking pretty good except ONE critical mistake all servers do and wonder why they die 1 month later. Your top tier items are SOM, therefore you can't have all SOM items available on day 1. Only add all som Weapons on day 1, but set/accs get updated to NPCs one som per month = guaranteed 6-7 months alive till everyone is FULL TOP TIER.

People start quitting once they reach the top. Wars get boring and one sided. Whole job unions quit, and Alchemy fail rage quits start.

Fix that ONE critical mistake, nd you'll have your audience's respect. Also making all soms available first day shows that you're no different that Electus, Elamidas... where donators will donate their flesh and blood to get max tier items in the first 1-2 weeks, staff makes tons of cash, then players wonder why staff closed server 1-2 months later.
I've been here for a very long time and I never saw such an awesome idea. It is so simple but so effective.
What an awesome idea to add SOM equip/accss separately each month.

Thumps up for this and hopefully much more gonna agree on that.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 03/23/2017, 17:48   #1082

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
I've been here for a very long time and I never saw such an awesome idea. It is so simple but so effective.

+1 such a good idea
Old 03/23/2017, 17:51   #1083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impax202 View Post
GG that makes the Server 100% Retarded. PAY2WIN <333333333333333
Why u make that good Server and add this ****?!
Agree the 10% scrolls are just ******* annoying but well its an obvious pocket filler so no wonder they wont remove them totally meantime theres no silk/h and we all know who gona win autoshitevents as everywhere is the same,anyway gl with the opening..
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/23/2017, 17:54   #1084

seems really pay2win server.. silk items too expensive.. no silk/h
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/23/2017, 17:55   #1085

For those searching for an active community/guild to join:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurbyy View Post
Still searching for people that wanna have fun on Reality and searching for a cool and international community. If you wanna join our guild TheEmpire let me know on skype (hurby93) or discord (HurbY#6702).

Some requirements:
- Discord use (you do not have to speak but at least listening in the voice channels is a big pre)
- Decent english
- Active, certainly on times where it matters, for example guild activity etcetera
- No e-penis drama, we are here to have fun not to show who has the biggest dick

So to contact:
Skype = hurby93
Discord = HurbY#6702

lets have some fun this server
^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by BordoMavi* View Post
2 not so important, but still mentionable points that came to my mind:

1) check the world map, is the bottom right corner of taklamakan meant to be like that? looks awful

2) Avatar NPC is too unorganized
some avatars are called (M) but are female or vice versa, some cost 199 silk but most of them 300, some of them dont have a name, some of them are duplicated, most importantly you should seperate female and male avatars from the beginning to make life easier
I agree about the avatar NPC, i was looking at it and it got male and female avatars all over the place, even attachments in the dress tab etc.

Also, about the silk prices, dont be greedy please, slightly cheaper silks in the end will get you more revenue than overpriced stuff.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2017, 18:10   #1086

Silk prices are too high for me too. Game staff should re-consider that.
Old 03/23/2017, 18:42   #1087

When Open Donate?
Old 03/23/2017, 18:43   #1088

Quote:
Originally Posted by JekaBlue View Post
guys i got no start in client ?
runs as administrator.
Old 03/23/2017, 18:47   #1089

Quote:
Originally Posted by JekaBlue View Post
guys i got no start in client ?
restart your router and try again
Old 03/23/2017, 18:52   #1090

Received Thanks: 1,129
I thought if I'd ever return to Silkroad there will be no more 12 years old kids, but grown up men and women with fluent english. Silly me. Well I guess I can give it a last chance for the 100th time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2017, 18:59   #1091

Still wwaiting for the promised patchable new client since no method posted here worked for me...i tried to play on the beta but i couldnt..still waiting for help
Old 03/23/2017, 19:13   #1092

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post

+1 best idea ever, hope they will consider and add this.
Old 03/23/2017, 19:17   #1093

Received Thanks: 1,016
You should also consider to think about:

-Adding silk/h
-Lower the prices in the item mall
-Dont make the silk prices too expensive

to prevent p2w complaints.

(Besides, i'm not talking for myself since im always highly donating, once im willing to play on a server. So I dont care what the prices are. It is for those who are not like me and for your population tho)
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/23/2017, 19:32   #1094

not offending or defending another project because i really don't care about this or that.
but am still wondering whats so special about this project to make it get this storm of hype?!
i need a reasonable and technical answer but don't mention the phase of "big guilds" because its cons not pros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aDay2Remember View Post
I thought if I'd ever return to Silkroad there will be no more 12 years old kids, but grown up men and women with fluent english. Silly me. Well I guess I can give it a last chance for the 100th time.
you might and will find grown up men and women, but mentally worse than those mentioned kids. some became fluent in english tho, cheers sir.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/23/2017, 19:55   #1095

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatmanhush View Post
not offending or defending another project because i really don't care about this or that.
but am still wondering whats so special about this project to make it get this storm of hype?!
i need a reasonable and technical answer but don't mention the phase of "big guilds" because its cons not pros.
I'm in, the main reason, so see you in marico <3
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread