Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exanic | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Job Based | OldSchool | 26/02/2017

Discussion on Exanic | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Job Based | OldSchool | 26/02/2017 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/22/2017, 14:20   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz’ View Post
The thing is that coin system is the most active. You have to be active to get something. You want to bot to get everything? Go isro thanks.
Don't try to change my words, I haven't mentioned nothing about boting or any **** like that, what's new on CTF / BA? Just tell me, what's new on your server that no would make people play here?

Starter items? Everyone has it.

Auto equipment? Nothing new..

Max Stacks? Hmmm...

First players get silks, wow look, it's the same system from the previous server that has been launched last week.

'New' elixir effect? What's new on that, bro?

Silk per hour? Hm, it's look new.. in 2013.

New scrolls, oh ***..

Anyway.. You are just a copy / paste from every server that has been released, nothing new, coin based, boring as hell.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/22/2017, 14:26   #77

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by TormSRO View Post
Don't try to change my words, I haven't mentioned nothing about boting or any **** like that, what's new on CTF / BA? Just tell me, what's new on your server that no would make people play here?

Starter items? Everyone has it.

Auto equipment? Nothing new..

Max Stacks? Hmmm...

First players get silks, wow look, it's the same system from the previous server that has been launched last week.

'New' elixir effect? What's new on that, bro?

Silk per hour? Hm, it's look new.. in 2013.

New scrolls, oh ***..

Anyway.. You are just a copy / paste from every server that has been released, nothing new, coin based, boring as hell.
Hey ok we get it you hate sro servers. Go play ISRO and have fun let me know how the 16/16 party is going on Isro.
Old 02/22/2017, 14:27   #78

The most important thing is NO CORRUPTION (!!)...
2 days ago someone posted a YouTube-link via globalchat on Ruby Online. In that Video you saw that some Player was texting with a GM about sth. in skype (he failed his weapon +12 4th time and always claimed it was some sort of bug/ the bot did sth wrong or whatever)... The GM said he should log out and back in later .. when he logged back in he had his weapon +11 again .. In his Video you could see him writing another Player ingame sth along the lines "lolol its +11 again - it worked for the 5th time haha now so funny ..."

Those kinda things are pure Toxin for private Servers... you could literally see People leaving from that Point on and global Chat was insane with People asking for free +11 (:'D) or what is wrong and that they should explain this etc. :/

After 2 hours the Video wasn't online anymore and the GM just made a notice explaining the Situation and apologizing but it was still just weird and kind of damaged the Server from then on..

So please just dont act like professionals (case: Ruby) | BE professional with such things!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2017, 14:28   #79

download link?
Old 02/22/2017, 14:30   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swain92 View Post
2 days ago someone posted a YouTube-link via globalchat on Ruby Online. In that Video you saw that some Player was texting with a GM about sth. in skype (he failed his weapon +12 4th time and always claimed it was some sort of bug/ the bot did sth wrong or whatever)... The GM said he should log out and back in later .. when he logged back in he had his weapon +11 again .. In his Video you could see him writing another Player ingame sth along the lines "lolol its +11 again - it worked for the 5th time haha now so funny ..."

Those kinda things are pure Toxin for private Servers... you could literally see People leaving from that Point on and global Chat was insane with People asking for free +11 (:'D) or what is wrong and that they should explain this etc. :/

After 2 hours the Video wasn't online anymore and the GM just made a notice explaining the Situation and apologizing but it was still just weird and kind of damaged the Server from then on..

So please just dont act like professionals (case: Ruby) | BE professional with such things!
Every server is Corrupted. Don't worry
Old 02/22/2017, 14:30   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swain92 View Post

I fully understand you. Trust me we will try ur best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subdawg View Post
download link?
Will be available soon.
Old 02/22/2017, 14:33   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz’ View Post
Hey ! Yes we got one download link atm, as I'm the only one guy from the team online.

However, you will have to wait for register link.
The download link you've all been waiting for

We just need a registration link now
Old 02/22/2017, 14:37   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by daantej View Post
The download link you've all been waiting for

We just need a registration link now
it will be ready in the next hours

don't worry
Old 02/22/2017, 14:38   #84

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,214

Write on the comments bellow, which guild you will join for a chance to win [500] silk on the grand opening. Also go to epvp and do the same. Two winners will be chosen one from Facebook and one from epvp.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/22/2017, 14:45   #85

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejanzavec123321 View Post
OMG Elemental will join this server sad
Sup bro ?
Old 02/22/2017, 14:46   #86

-dizzy
+eight&union
main gms choose.
Thanks
17 Users
Old 02/22/2017, 14:53   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktop1 View Post
-dizzy
+eight&union
main gms choose.
You high mate?
Old 02/22/2017, 14:58   #88

Gonna join any guild on that server which is active at jobbing etc.
Just want to paritcipate at the event
Old 02/22/2017, 15:01   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseljava View Post
Good System
Thanks, any suggestions on what to add and what to change?
Old 02/22/2017, 15:07   #90

i wonder what would happen if euros had only 1 class would it still be op or?
Closed Thread

Tags
100 cap ch/eu, exanic, job based, silkroad