Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ApexOnline|Cap110|EU-CH|ChinaMastery440|NewMastery|Grand Opening 19-02-2017

Discussion on ApexOnline|Cap110|EU-CH|ChinaMastery440|NewMastery|Grand Opening 19-02-2017 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ApexOnline|Cap110|EU-CH|PVE|Grand Opening 19-02-2017

Short brief about ApexOnline.
  • The main aim in this server was to bring back the real Silkroad game-play when we had the most entertainment moments in our life, we managed to make everyone who participate in our game-play feel satisfied. we added a certain systems that indeed will be a turning point in all SRO players, a server that you will play and remember it by the time.

●Grand Opening :
Grand opening will be on 19 of February at 08:00 PM GMT +2.
Note:The server is online but you can't login until the date of the grand opening, but you may regsiter and download the client.

In Game InfoValue
Degree 11
Race CH/EU
EU Skills CAP 110
CH Skills CAP 120
Max Level 110
Alchemy Rate 1
IP Limit 3
Solo EXP 80
Sp Rates 85
Guild Limit 32
Union Limit 2
Job Rates 3
Drop Rate 10
Fortress war Jangan
Job Temple Enabled
CTF Enabled
Magic POP Yes
Max Opt+ +12!

ItemValue
Inventory3 page
Return Scrolls20
Reverse Scrolls5
Pick pet7 days
Speed scrolls20
EXP Srcoll5 Scrolls
Silk Cos 5 scrolls
20% Abs 2 scrolls
20% Dmg 2 scrolls
Resurrection Scroll 5 scrolls
Skill Points500,000
Gold1,000,000

Auto Equipment
on of the most convenient Silkroad systems that help players to get their full automatic gear with just teleporting or restarting. its easy to use
-Tip : Auto equipment will be working till level 101 { Degree 1 } just for the first 7 days of the grand opening and the reason is because people will face many troubles with mobs with their degree 10 equipments, after 7 days the regular auto equipment will be working which is { Degree 1 to Degree 10 }.

Top 150 players
Isn't it cool to start a leveling race? yeah.. we added this cool system to encourage you guys to reach level 110 faster! the first 50 players who reaches level 110 will be rewarded with 300 silk!.. the other 100 players who reaches level 110 will be rewarded with 200 silk!. so are you ready?
Unique points [ Silk ]
Each unique you kill, no matter your level or the unique level will give you some silks, not just that! you will get a free title also, and don't worry if someone else killed a unique and got the title from you, your old title will be back for you.
UniquePoint
Tiger Girl1
Cerberus2
Captain Ivy3
Uruchi4
Isytaru5
Lord Yarkan6
Demon Shaitan7
Medusa25
Roc50

Chinese new mastery

Those new skills aren't that OP. but they are very helpful, instead of adding 20% skill for Chinese characters we added this build to massively balance between Europe and Chinese, you gotta try it once you download the game.
And yes, don't worry about adding them, because the Chinese mastery is 440 { 4 builds }.

Honor Buff
We didn't want to walk in the regular way and enable the honor buff by graduating, it's just not fair for everyone.. people start farming accounts and get the full honor buff, while some players can't event get one buff. we thought adding honor buff with job would be much better, so from now and on each kill in the job mode will give you 1 honor point, but don't try to cheat and farm on a jobber char, because you will only be able to get 1 point from 1 char every 1 hour.
Note: the honor buff list contain only 5 players ' they get full honor buff '

New unique drops

UniqueDrop
MedusaArena Coins
MedusaKey of Bloodline
MedusaNova Items
TortoiseArena coins
Black HawkArena coins
White TigerArena coins
Shinmo ManArena coins
SosoArena coins
RocEgy A Items
RocArena coins
Serenes Grade 4Adv [B]
Drops

Forgotten World Collection
As we promised to bring back the real Silkroad game-play, we added the significant FGW system with the regular reward { Egy A weapons } but not just that, we added also the shield to the collection, so you have all choices.

Magic pop
Magic pop is a different system here, because you are not able to obtain the magic pop cards from the item mall anymore, also the magic pop items has been changed and modified, you can get the magic pop cards now from [Event So-OK], each player you kill you will get 1 card, those cards can be used at the magic pop game to get you much items like [ dragon flags, immortal & astral stones, arena coins (10 quantity)]
Magic pop items

Roc spawn
Roc is one of the most powerful uniques in the history of silkroad, we brought it back also to join our league, the Roc will spawn in his regular room.. [ At MT.Roc Roc teleporter ], the Roc will spawn only 1 time everyday. and to enter the gate you need the key of bloodline which dropping from medusa. the Roc has its own drops and its precious! he drops Egy A items [ Just 1 part every time ] and arena coins.

Job temple quests
You will be able to make many quests there, all quests will be rewarding you with arena coins, they are easy.. kill mobs inside the temple and deliver the quest.

Egy A items [ Set & Accessories ]
Since we added much arena coins in the server, its so obvious that this is the main currency, we added Egy A items at the npc for arena coins.. you can find those npcs at Alex north near the storage .

Upgrade system
This system will allow you to upgrade your Egy A items to Egy B,all you have to do is ..you MUST make your Egy A item +7, then put it in the first slot of your inventory.. then use the upgrade scroll, use return scroll or restart your char. your new Egy B item will be in your inventory with the same stats and blue.

Extra
We added some helpful items at the npc like penalty removers and dragon flag, you can find them jewelry shop at jangan. also you can find a full blue sun items at npc, for people who get any trouble with auto equipment, or who wants to play with more poweful gear
Note: there's a berserk potion at the item mall with a 10 minutes cooldown
●Battle Arena Reward

Battle arena gives you 1 silk scroll for the winner, the loser gets nothing.

Extra

Server Schedule

You can check the official server time at the website GMT+2

ObjectTime
Medusa 3AM - 9AM - 3PM - 9PM
Roc 6 PM
Battle ArenaEvery 2 hours [Random Only]
So-OKEvery 2 hours
Fortress WarFriday 7 PM
Weekly PVPSaturday 7 PM
Weekly Unique Friday 10 PM
Note: we will start the weekly event after the 150 player event finishes.

Offline events
By using our signature in elitepvpers you will be rewarded with 50 silk! you have to be registered user before 10-02-2017..

Beta changelog
  • Elixirs now drop from Alexandria normal mobs.
  • Removed elixirs from npc.
  • Remove the wind mastery.
  • Removed some useless things from item mall like 15% Prem.
  • Upgrade scroll now can be bought with arena coins & Gold, no more silk.
  • Stay updated please...

Official Links
Website
Register
Download
Facebook

Thanks
25 Users
Old 02/14/2017, 05:21   #2

Downloading.....im in

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2017, 05:39   #3

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i Lovit this server and i meka Glubl for all slvar i pluy Now

i can ply Now ............. ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2017, 08:26   #4

Nice server gonna try it

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2017, 09:45   #5

first of all , thx for this awesome server
finally a server which is cap 110 , but also supporting lvl 120 skills for the chinese race

question 1 : ur offline events , says i must be registered before 10th feb , to get 50 silk for the signature , but the topic was posted today , hows that possible ?

Question 2 : can u plz give us the skills details of the new chinese mastery skills ?

Question 3 : what is the glow system ?

Question 4 : alchemy rates ? stones or tabs ?

and once again thx for this server , i will be joining with my 2 friends .. best of luck ,
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2017, 09:45   #6

IP Limit ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2017, 09:46   #7

Question 5 : no need for beta testing before the server starts ? we still got couple of days , maybe the players can help detects some bugs . which can help making a clean game launch on 19th feb
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/14/2017, 12:02   #8

Im in =))
Old 02/14/2017, 12:35   #9

This is nice

Hope everybody joins this server it seems promising
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2017, 12:57   #10

Guys , we r Forming a Guild called ( Back2Back ) for 24/7 parties from the first day
Sbot , non stop , if you want to be enrolled with us from the first day on 19 Feb , plz join this Facebook group of the Guild
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2017, 13:07   #11

dude i am in , open a small beta period just for one or two days we still got 5 days till the grand opening

me and my friends will create an international Guild ( Imperials ) only main characters no goldbots in it ,we have alot of experience in leading a guild and helping new active players any one who is interested PM in the game Zardesh

Imperial Palace controls the Jangan FW that is why Imperials own this FW
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2017, 13:41   #12

SOX ?
Could i find it or buy it ?
Old 02/14/2017, 13:58   #13

Received Thanks: 1,033
Nice designs, good luck!
Old 02/14/2017, 14:14   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlongrey View Post
first of all , thx for this awesome server
finally a server which is cap 110 , but also supporting lvl 120 skills for the chinese race

question 1 : ur offline events , says i must be registered before 10th feb , to get 50 silk for the signature , but the topic was posted today , hows that possible ?

Question 2 : can u plz give us the skills details of the new chinese mastery skills ?

Question 3 : what is the glow system ?

Question 4 : alchemy rates ? stones or tabs ?

and once again thx for this server , i will be joining with my 2 friends .. best of luck ,
+1

+ Q5 Ip limit ? Q6 can u open it for a beta !! just for 3 days ?
Old 02/14/2017, 14:16   #15

Back 2 #****** /> Gone Try With My Friends ,

Closed Thread