Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO Arena (Reloded) | High Quality Server | Relax Old School

Discussion on SRO Arena (Reloded) | High Quality Server | Relax Old School within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 09/05/2018, 22:19   #211

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
Too bad the GM has a guild where him and his friends are having fun using the GM commands, plvling his friends and stuff.
What ?
Why are you telling things that are not right?
1. I have no guild as GM but am in one
2. I play my Char like anybody else
3. I don't give anyone any items and I do not do plvling other users

when did I use GM commands for what?
if you have any problems with me why then talk to me

If you do not like something, you can always contact me in the forum or on the server, but please do not make false statements

cu Roman

Old 09/05/2018, 22:23   #212

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by debote View Post
What ?
Why are you telling things that are not right?
1. I have no guild as GM but am in one
2. I play my Char like anybody else
3. I don't give anyone any items and I do not do plvling other users

when did I use GM commands for what?
if you have any problems with me why then talk to me

If you do not like something, you can always contact me in the forum or on the server, but please do not make false statements

cu Roman
Not you, the other GM.

Such a shame, I loved the server

Old 09/05/2018, 23:32   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
Not you, the other GM.

Such a shame, I loved the server
Which other GM?
I am the only GM on the server

The only official GM at the moment is only my Char Bogdan
If you meant the guild teardrops, then this is a pure test guild of Masco the co-founder of the Server idea with the GM Char darkOwl

He is currently not active, darkOwl is also the only one besides Bogdan who can also use GM Console. If someone from the TearDrops Guild is making trouble, please contact me and I will clarify that

If you mean the Bogdan, Yes, I killed the Isyutaru for two low level players on the ice, But I did not spawn the Isyutaru. They were on the ice leveling and asking for help on Twitch.tv. These were not friends of mine or anyone else I know, but all normal players who just needed help

I'll say it again, I play my other chars normal without bot and other benefits self with the hand. Everyone can always see that in Thitch.tv, because I mostly also dan stream whom I play. The only thing that can accuse someone is that I help people who someone asks me for help.

Should anyone need help or something is wrong, contact me

cu Roman
Old 09/06/2018, 00:51   #214

Says old school but using vsro server files xDD funny

Old 09/06/2018, 02:54   #215

Wink ***, please, keep away this cancer from us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkusa2 View Post
Jeezus... I've lost many brain cells reading that
Don't join dude! The server doesn't have support to mentally disabled players.
Old 09/06/2018, 08:42   #216

Gibts die Möglichkeit von Skill/Stat reset scrolls?
Old 09/06/2018, 09:11   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkusa2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by under69sex View Post
Jeezus... I've lost many brain cells reading that
Don't join dude! The server doesn't have support to mentally disabled players.
@
Thank you, that you participate and understand what I meant by the title "Relax Old School"
Please insult but not others use, even if I can understand your point of view

the "karkusa2" just did not even bother to read the first few words from my first post.
Quote:
We want the server to develop the community without losing the old charm of the real Silkroad online.
So I do not expect him to understand the idea behind the text

@
I also thank you for your participation in the entertainment here.
But you have to tell me one thing: how do you come up with the idea that the vsro files can not be old school?

What is old school for you ?
I was born in 1971 and therefore old enough to be the father of most of the Silkroad players
For me Old School is not a specific gaming system or platform. it's the feeling that I feel.
And that is also the problem of us people. Everyone has a different feeling. one loves black and the other white.

you can not say that Amiga 2600 is a Retro Console and the Nintendo NES is not. Both are their own system which brought out great games. the same applies to Commodore c64 and Amiga 500

for younger people, Nintendo GameCube, Sega Dreamcast, PlayStation 2 or Xbox Retro and Old Old School are already in place.

For some Silkroad players it is old school the first job system and second for others.

It is always the idea and the implementation of what makes great happenings.
If you can not understand that, then the @ answer is unfortunately right for you

This is a hobby project of mine and I make it as I personally perceive the best. I invite everyone to help me with the game idea. I do not want someone playing on the server if he doesn't like the idea.
I ask for no money from the players. if someone wants to sign me then financially, because he voluntarily agrees to this without any compensation, that is ok for me. if someone does not do that, that's not bad either and he can play defiantly on the server

cu Roman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexiTiaN View Post
Gibts die Möglichkeit von Skill/Stat reset scrolls?
Ja du kannst beides bei R8-NPC im DW oder Hotan gege Ingame Gold Kaufen
Dort sind auch Skill Point Scrolls zur haben und ander Item Sachen die normal nur in Item Mail zur finden sind wie zb. bestimmte Avatare oder Pets und Return Scrolls.

Alles ander ist entweder über Quest erreichbar wie zb. Magic Pop Card, Pandory Box usw. oder als Item Drop von Event Monster die Spontan ab Level 35 auf der Karte auftauchen.

Natürlich ist ein Wöchentliche Silk einkommen vorhanden der dem Spieler auch die möglichkeit gibt Item Mail sachen mit Silk zur kaufen. Nicht alles ist aber dort vorhanden und kommt dann irgend wann als Gameplay, NPC oder Event Item rein.

Die Hauptidee ist alles nach möglichkeiten ingame erspielen zu können.

Community Ideen sind von Spielen willkommen und werden auch im Forum diskutiert, wen machbar sowie konzept passent irgendwann auch von mir nach Möglichkeiten umgesetzt, da es ein Hobby ist, bitte ich die Leute mir auch die entsprechende Zeit zur gäben die Sachen zur implementieren.

cu Roman
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/06/2018, 21:49   #218

Thought i was going to have to make some popcorn.

I can we get special trades at different time or add some more times. The current time is not good for my time zone. U.S. 7 am only. For ky time zone if my calculations are correct. I am either asleep or working.
Just a request. Thanks.
And By the way. Great server for old school. Been on for a few weeks and no crashes or lags. Very stable. And free. What more can u ask for. Except for. More players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriver View Post
You can also make the Purificaton quest, that give you 10k sp if you collect 500 quest seeds.

I just turned in quest with 500 seeds and only got 2500 sp according to quest. Did I do something wrong

[QUOTE=debote;37085788]Thx, SP Scrolls will also drop on the new Event Monster, Elixir Drops are also included in Forgotten World

Forgotten World available? have not seen this yet
Old 09/07/2018, 09:43   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkey909w View Post
Thought i was going to have to make some popcorn.

I can we get special trades at different time or add some more times. The current time is not good for my time zone. U.S. 7 am only. For ky time zone if my calculations are correct. I am either asleep or working.
Just a request. Thanks.
And By the way. Great server for old school. Been on for a few weeks and no crashes or lags. Very stable. And free. What more can u ask for. Except for. More players.

the special trades time has been set at the beginning so that the time zone is Germany / CET+1 / UTC+2
But I also add two more time zones if that's what the players want

Quote:
I just turned in quest with 500 seeds and only got 2500 sp according to quest. Did I do something wrong
no that's right
You can always redo the quest as long as your premium is still active.
Depending on your activity, this is 2 to 5 times a month.
The bot users are in advantage because the 24/7 can be active. I even as a hand grinder do only 1-2 a month.

Quote:
Forgotten World available? have not seen this yet
Forgotten World is activated but you do not get any dimension hole at the moment to enter the dungeon.
I still have the bug that the Envy will not spawn at the end of Camp and I still do not know why
If anyone has a solution here I would be very grateful

cu Roman
Old 09/07/2018, 10:28   #220

Yeah, forgotten world wasn't available until 110 cap, so.

Regarding my previous post, debote. I, and my intentions, in no way, wanted to throw sh*t at your server.
I was totally confused and mostly utterly disappointed to see such great server go through childish-amateur-like issues such as GMs having a guild where him and his friends benefit from it in no way or another.
GMs, no matter if it's an owner or not shouldn't have access to in-game commands, but that is just my opinion.

I apologize if I seemed rude/disrespectful towards you and what your represent, but I hope you do get my point.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2018, 04:28   #221

Idk i got 10k sp from the quest with 500 seeds
Old 09/08/2018, 07:57   #222

is nice to see that you are still going whit these server.....every time i log on to elitepvpers im looking for this post
from what i so ....i just whana say i missed youre server and im interested in returning back to my old love Silkroad and to this srever
Old 09/08/2018, 08:49   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriver View Post
Idk i got 10k sp from the quest with 500 seeds
I have to say that I have never done the quest on our server
I will test that, but normally it is 2500 SP per 500 seeds (4x2.500 = 10.000)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshoo8 View Post
is nice to see that you are still going whit these server.....every time i log on to elitepvpers im looking for this post
from what i so ....i just whana say i missed youre server and im interested in returning back to my old love Silkroad and to this srever
hehe
what are you waiting for, your game, your fun
You would not be the only one who would come back to us

cu Roman
Old 09/08/2018, 14:33   #224

To clarify things for people that think the GM is somehow corrupted.
I played on @ last server and playing on his current one from time to time.
As he mentioned some messages ago, most of the time when he is playing he is also streaming on twitch helping and answering peoples questions.
Therefore you can literally see everything he is doing, playing, changing stuff in the database even showing it to the viewers.
Never have i ever seen him creating items and handing them out to players who asked for it.
Yes there was someone who asked if he could switch his weapon to another one, @ did it on his stream but that will be a feature coming soon as he said. It will be a scroll which you can buy for gold.
When it comes to avatars, some players got avatars which are not obtainable in game (right now) on their choice months ago when the server was in early beta stage.
That's not unfair at all, plus the players (2 or 3) have not gained an advantage from that, just a different look for their characters with the same blue stats.
Also most of the avatars will be added later to the game when more important features are out and working.

If someone is asking why i'm playing on this server with a low player base is because i like to grind on a lag free server. Yes it reminds be of the old days back in ksro.
The hospitality of the owner, trying to help every player and listen to their suggestions is another thing.
Thank you @ for being real and legit, there are only few server owners like you.
Paying everything from his own wallet for his hobby project.
Old 09/08/2018, 16:44   #225

Too bad I farm 900m in like 2 days and so I hate it, not so oldschool (even if the spawn rate sucks, please fix that!).