Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom

Discussion on Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/12/2017, 12:25   #976

elite*gold: 0
tracing non job char, 10/10 jobbing
Old 02/12/2017, 13:27   #977

any good guilds are there, english guilds speaking ?
Old 02/12/2017, 16:24   #978

Ah haha craine you really lick the turks *******.

Youre too ******* greedy to ban turks who kill naked players in war Mode but u can ban me in hours forever, **** this turkserver haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2017, 16:37   #979

So much boosted Seal of Eagles around now.
I BARELY SEE any NEW players.
@
Don't worry, I reported alot of turkish guys who were selling for $$$.
Yet I see them walking around in-game, aslong you donate it's fine.
This server is depending on turks, as u can see he believes the brother story.
Tell him your brother was selling items and not you, you will get unbanned

Economy CRASHED HARD in-game.
People are not trading anymore, thanks for taking away trace.

This means;
New players don't trace so it's hard for them to get gold and buy silks.
Mostly things go by silks in-game, so it's PAY2WIN.

Edit: @
I think he is afraid to punish turks on this server since they threatened with leaving the server (160 turks).
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2017, 17:17   #980

add chars EU limit mastery 80, reduced cooldown hp and mp 15 sec to 10 sec
Old 02/12/2017, 18:40   #981

elite*gold: 77
Well, it seems like disabling trace during jobbing is not satisfying many players, therefore, we are going to make a vote and ask the players if they want it removed or not. Here is the link for the vote :-

*We are going to apply a new update soon, in this update we will be adding medusa, maybe enabling trace during jobbing again, adding some new temporary weapons to help the new players catch up with the old ones, adding 2 new avatars and adding model switchers (We'll add only 2 models for now and later we'll add more and more)

*Automatic events are now working fine! We've applied Trivia, H&S, S&D, Lucky Party Number, Kill the GM, Alchemy, LMS. We're currently working on Lottery and PVP events, they shall be done soon.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/12/2017, 18:47   #982

Turks cry due to no trace in Job, will be reenabled loool
Keep Support cheating. If you Play Job with hwid 1 you dont ******* mind to Walk by yourself.
Old 02/12/2017, 20:23   #983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craine- View Post
Well, it seems like disabling trace during jobbing is not satisfying many players, therefore, we are going to make a vote and ask the players if they want it removed or not. Here is the link for the vote :-

*We are going to apply a new update soon, in this update we will be adding medusa, maybe enabling trace during jobbing again, adding some new temporary weapons to help the new players catch up with the old ones, adding 2 new avatars and adding model switchers (We'll add only 2 models for now and later we'll add more and more)

*Automatic events are now working fine! We've applied Trivia, H&S, S&D, Lucky Party Number, Kill the GM, Alchemy, LMS. We're currently working on Lottery and PVP events, they shall be done soon.

How about add arena coins via another way beside BA/CTF too?
Like jobkills as I mentioned it before with a limit.

So new players will have a chance too against those boosters in CTF
Old 02/12/2017, 20:49   #984

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craine- View Post

sounds cool <3
Old 02/13/2017, 03:45   #985

can u open jg FW at the next update?
Old 02/13/2017, 11:21   #986

I am done on this server.
GM's mostly being ignorant and arrogant.
Turks too boosted on here by cheating in CTF.
All you see is turkish people walking around, if you say something to them first thing you get back is you know the mother F bomb.
I suspect they get supported by the GM team when they donate more and more.
Everyone knows these turks cheat, 99% of the people you see with a SoE is turk, kinda obvious.

Most good people quit already, so I will do now.
For new players it's not worth to join, online players is decreasing already.
Getting geared is hard vs those turkish, sos = +1,5, but they all got SOM/SOE already which is +3/+4 stronger as last tier.
Not even mentioning they got alot of it +9
Oh and, SoM gear is only obtainable from Eagle Boss or Jobtemple uniqs.
So for new players to catch up they need to have sos +7 minimum.
SoE only via arena coins = CTF/BA = one shot by SoE

Economy currently crashed hard due the removal of tracing in job without voting (poll), now alot of people quitted they considered a votepoll to bring back trace. lol.

About CTF.
Just too much getting KSed, yes it is easy to get coins, but when you get KSed constantly it isn't easy.
You guys (GM-team) are always considering suggestions, but I still had no answer on my suggestions.
Add them by 1 per job kill with a limit and/or add them on assists on CTF so everyone can get coins, KS or a kill you still get a coin since it's a TEAMMODE.

For now I am out.
Maybe the NEXT REOPEN I will join again, if that one isn't bugged too. lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/13/2017, 15:52   #987

Just joined 2 days ago, looks good to me. #Meliodas

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsqaured View Post
I am done on this server.
GM's mostly being ignorant and arrogant.
Turks too boosted on here by cheating in CTF.
All you see is turkish people walking around, if you say something to them first thing you get back is you know the mother F bomb.
I suspect they get supported by the GM team when they donate more and more.
Everyone knows these turks cheat, 99% of the people you see with a SoE is turk, kinda obvious.

Most good people quit already, so I will do now.
For new players it's not worth to join, online players is decreasing already.
Getting geared is hard vs those turkish, sos = +1,5, but they all got SOM/SOE already which is +3/+4 stronger as last tier.
Not even mentioning they got alot of it +9
Oh and, SoM gear is only obtainable from Eagle Boss or Jobtemple uniqs.
So for new players to catch up they need to have sos +7 minimum.
SoE only via arena coins = CTF/BA = one shot by SoE

Economy currently crashed hard due the removal of tracing in job without voting (poll), now alot of people quitted they considered a votepoll to bring back trace. lol.

About CTF.
Just too much getting KSed, yes it is easy to get coins, but when you get KSed constantly it isn't easy.
You guys (GM-team) are always considering suggestions, but I still had no answer on my suggestions.
Add them by 1 per job kill with a limit and/or add them on assists on CTF so everyone can get coins, KS or a kill you still get a coin since it's a TEAMMODE.

For now I am out.
Maybe the NEXT REOPEN I will join again, if that one isn't bugged too. lol.
You're obviously using excuses to hide your own failures, you can fight them back, Turks know how to play, how to grind fast, they're always united.
I guarantee you that there is no corruption here, AT ALL! You have my word on that.
Not everyone with a SoE is a Turk, but if you see someone cheat, just screenshot the scene and send it to any staff member, or just send it to their Facebook page, it's really simple, but you insist on complicating it.
And again, you keep complaining about Turks being overpowered, smh mate step up your game already.
I'm a new player and i find no problem here at all, and it's a really good server to play, you just need to chill and stop blaming everything on Turks.
And finally, about the jobbing trace, look at the voting poll, it's gonna come back!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2017, 16:14   #988

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kol4u View Post

You're obviously using excuses to hide your own failures, you can fight them back, Turks know how to play, how to grind fast, they're always united.
I guarantee you that there is no corruption here, AT ALL! You have my word on that.
Not everyone with a SoE is a Turk, but if you see someone cheat, just screenshot the scene and send it to any staff member, or just send it to their Facebook page, it's really simple, but you insist on complicating it.
And again, you keep complaining about Turks being overpowered, smh mate step up your game already.
I'm a new player and i find no problem here at all, and it's a really good server to play, you just need to chill and stop blaming everything on Turks.
And finally, about the jobbing trace, look at the voting poll, it's gonna come back!
Old 02/13/2017, 16:36   #989

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kol4u View Post

Killing a naked character in all vs all all the time is no cheating for you? Ofc not. Using the skill reset bug for job uniques is not a bug abuse? Killing a "brother" in CTF is legit?

Ofc turks grind fast, they can be 24/7 infront of their pc, doing trades with their second chars all night...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2017, 16:43   #990

Do eagle died already? site not working if that's true RIP Eagle i goin hit dancefloor now and dance dance dance on your graveyard giggle
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread