Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom

Discussion on Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/07/2017, 12:31   #796

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craine- View Post
We're sorry you had experiences in game which made you leave us. Would you tell me who's the GM in game that made you think that we have an amateur GM team and also tell me what he did? Maybe I can tell him to stop doing it and be more professional.

Regarding the guy who got SoE:-
The developer checked the logs and said he cheated to get arena coins (he had 2 characters and 2 pcs so he killed himself and so on.) and therefore we'll ban him. Regarding the gold coins he got, it is the second week already and the gold coins limit has already been reset, that's how he got gold coins.

Regarding the honor buffs:-
This is how you can get them:
1- Through making trades
2- Joining the war event
@, I have read your suggestion and it might be applied in the next updates. For now, we just want to fix the current problems/bugs we have to make it stable first then we can start updating it as we like.
@
Most of your suggestions were already put in consideration, we just need to make an update to apply them. We're sorry you had experiences in game which made you leave us and we hope we'll not let you down if you gave us another try.

To the people who left because of the guy who got SoE:-
He's been banned and I can assure to you that there's no corrupted member in our team(we had one but he got banned a few days ago, and he had nothing to do with the guy who got SoE), we hope you give us another try and hopefully you wont be let down.

To the loyal players who still support us despite having some problems lately:-
Thank you for standing by us, you are the thing which makes us struggle to survive with Eagle =)

*Extra information if you don't know yet:-
The server will be undergoing maintenance today at 16:00. The maintenance will aim mainly to fix the bugs the people found lately and we'll also be applying some new updates.
Regarding the guy who got SoE:, which guy do you mean with this? Onemanarmy?

And what about RaziDent, CesuR and BigSky they all 3 got Seal of Eagle too already.
Can't you guys set a HWID & IP Limit on CTF/BA? will fix alot I guess.

RaziDent kill log according to the website:

Killed YouGotApple every 14 seconds?

What about BigSky?

Killing Neanderthal alot beside that yes I know he's active alot... in jobbing.

I think there is just TOO much cheating going on, got to love coin systems.
Might have had to think about to set a limit on the coins, when you kill someone within a certain time limit you won't receive any coins for the kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsqaured View Post
btw.
CTF is a team based mode right?
'Might have a suggestion for it, wot suggestion u think?
well, increase the arena coin amount for a Seal of Eagle by like 50% AND give 2 coins per kill and 1 for an assist.
OR just keep it like 1 for a kill.. and also 1 for the assist.
Now you go in, fight and hope you get the kill for 1 coin.

Why? well, it's a teammode isn't it? Now when you fight someone and an other guy just pops a nukes he might take your kill while you fighted for 20 seconds (you get 0 coins, he gets 1 coin for coming the last sec).
Example: a blader fighting someone for 20 seconds, gets ksed by a nuker who just pops 1 nuke, bb coin.
Reward for fighting and tanking 20 seconds? nothing.
Did you help your teammate to get a coin? yes, but it still won't reward you.
But don't worry blader, at the end of CTF you get 1 coin so you still can join 298 matches.
(No I am not a blader but it's just an example )

Take this in consideration, it's a team based mode in the end.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2017, 13:10   #797

- check this )) last 10 kills just by RaziDent

from 07.02.2017 07:14:42 up 07.02.2017 07:17:21 = 9 kills how ??

BAN them all ))
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2017, 13:24   #798

Quote:
Originally Posted by boombasty View Post
- check this )) last 10 kills just by RaziDent

from 07.02.2017 07:14:42 up 07.02.2017 07:17:21 = 9 kills how ??

BAN them all ))
Ress and kill again.
People do it since Coin System (CTF and BA matter). I havent played for such a long time and on first day playing here i saw the mistakes regarding Arena Coins like on every other server literally 5 Years ago.
All i can tell you is that those 3 Guys aint the only ones doing that **** and abusing the (Non existing)Limit to get rewarded for kills and therefore arena coins
my opinion you do a good job with the server but you seriously havent thought through alot of stuff.. Which is okay aslong it gets worked on and fixed ASAP.
Old 02/07/2017, 13:26   #799

elite*gold: 20
ppl already have SoE ? **** , how is that even possible besides being no lifer ... still its not possible , server has been online just for 2weeks even less ... Coin system is always being abused , not only on this server . Hopefuly he bans those who abuse it
Old 02/07/2017, 13:36   #800

ok again a server without IP limit job/bta/ctf ... and ppl cheating and who is ? TURKISH

Nice Server ! 3 fvcking noob got sun..

Before i join here i was on (ruby) sorry for the name but them got limit on all and in 2 week i playing 0 fvcking sun ! Because no one can abuse in ctf is ip/limit and job too ..

Do the same and u will be the best server maybe but now is little too late.

I have leaved Ruby for join here but now I am disappointed

When Turkish speak in global then didnt received bann too .. sad
Old 02/07/2017, 13:41   #801

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtight View Post
Ress and kill again.
People do it since Coin System (CTF and BA matter). I havent played for such a long time and on first day playing here i saw the mistakes regarding Arena Coins like on every other server literally 5 Years ago.
All i can tell you is that those 3 Guys aint the only ones doing that **** and abusing the (Non existing)Limit to get rewarded for kills and therefore arena coins
my opinion you do a good job with the server but you seriously havent thought through alot of stuff.. Which is okay aslong it gets worked on and fixed ASAP.
Need a limit on weekly coins maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by youcantest View Post
ok again a server without IP limit job/bta/ctf ... and ppl cheating and who is ? TURKISH

Nice Server ! 3 fvcking noob got sun
Relax )) its just a game.
All questions will be solved with time. Just do not cry
2 weeks server, it is also difficult to work.
Old 02/07/2017, 13:58   #802

Some suggestions

- add coin limit
- get rid of the problem with the coin cheaters
- ADD PAYPAL to donation wall !!!
- get at least 2 or 3 active gms ingame, people always crying and need help or other things, inactive gms is one of the worst things you can do in this game
- change coin prices ( I think it was copper coin for 1.000.000.000.000 ) change it to 250.000.000,00 or something like that
Old 02/07/2017, 14:04   #803

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0GiCx View Post
Please, no cry u was make 1 week beta server for all problem's, for what ? Official server full lag and bug this your mistake so amateur working. And i dont saw anyone rules for giving free items get banned, and delete in database my character's ? I try give my items when i leave you are banned me, your server fail accept this, all will leave after ftw, ah sorry your bug ftw.
Cry? Ok.. Seems like the polite way doesn't work here.
We made a 1 week beta, but unfortunately we had 90 beta testers, only 3~5 out of them were willing to really help and the rest were just pvp'ing.. Anyhow, the bugs will be fixed in the maintenance which will be made in an hour.
Old 02/07/2017, 15:57   #804

Craine-
can you Please increase Silk/H we start too late
24 Silk per day nothing !
Old 02/07/2017, 16:11   #805

Let me give u a suggestion about CTF:

- We all know 85% of the server are ints. So, just give like 5-10 arena coins for who atach the flag. This will help STR chars to farm arenas too.

- Add a auto DC inside CTF for who is afk more than 20-25sec. So if they char dont move - DC. Ofc people will still join their sub chars, but u can ban them.

Otherwise, STR has no chance to get arenas, specially bladers.

Anyway, good server, some delays sometimes but nothing so unplayable. People leave because they wanna leave. They want to start over again and again and again. We can see by Electus, was a great server and all the turks rage quiting because of many reasons. Now they want Electus back, funny no?

Is a cycle, they dont get SRO is a old game, and u cant find nothing so special, no matter what server u go. Deal with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2017, 16:13   #806

I'am bower getting 7-15 arena coin
Old 02/07/2017, 16:18   #807

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
Let me give u a suggestion about CTF:

- We all know 85% of the server are ints. So, just give like 5-10 arena coins for who atach the flag. This will help STR chars to farm arenas too.

- Add a auto DC inside CTF for who is afk more than 20-25sec. So if they char dont move - DC. Ofc people will still join their sub chars, but u can ban them.

Otherwise, STR has no chance to get arenas, specially bladers.

Anyway, good server, some delays sometimes but nothing so unplayable. People leave because they wanna leave. They want to start over again and again and again. We can see by Electus, was a great server and all the turks rage quiting because of many reasons. Now they want Electus back, funny no?

Is a cycle, they dont get SRO is a old game, and u cant find nothing so special, no matter what server u go. Deal with it.

Coins per flag attach.. easy to abuse.
Enemy takes it, u take it back etc so easy coins.

DC after some time afk won't stop it.
Bot on and radius 5 and walk in area, problem of DC avoided ^^

I suggested the following quote in post #795.

Quote:
btw.
CTF is a team based mode right?
'Might have a suggestion for it, wot suggestion u think?
well, increase the arena coin amount for a Seal of Eagle by like 50% AND give 2 coins per kill and 1 for an assist.
OR just keep it like 1 for a kill.. and also 1 for the assist.
Now you go in, fight and hope you get the kill for 1 coin.

Why? well, it's a teammode isn't it? Now when you fight someone and an other guy just pops a nukes he might take your kill while you fighted for 20 seconds (you get 0 coins, he gets 1 coin for coming the last sec).
Example: a blader fighting someone for 20 seconds, gets ksed by a nuker who just pops 1 nuke, bb coin.
Reward for fighting and tanking 20 seconds? nothing.
Did you help your teammate to get a coin? yes, but it still won't reward you.
But don't worry blader, at the end of CTF you get 1 coin so you still can join 298 matches.
(No I am not a blader but it's just an example )

Take this in consideration, it's a team based mode in the end.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/07/2017, 16:22   #808

Quote:
Coins per flag attach.. easy to abuse.
Enemy takes it, u take it back etc so easy coins.

DC after some time afk won't stop it.
Bot on and radius 5 and walk in area, problem of DC avoided ^^

I suggested the following quote in post #795.

Idk if is easy to implement that coin per assist... but yea is a nice idea. But when is 4 / 5 players vs 1. They all get coins? hmm
Old 02/07/2017, 16:29   #809

Rate this game 1 star.
You say maintenance server on 5 min but now???????
some day ago told maintenance 2h but need 10h =))
Old 02/07/2017, 16:32   #810

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
Idk if is easy to implement that coin per assist... but yea is a nice idea. But when is 4 / 5 players vs 1. They all get coins? hmm
That's why the killer might get 2 coins and the ones who assisted gets 1 coin.
Or to make it fair.. Just 1 for each since they helped each other to kill 1 player.

And yes everyone does have a chance by this way to gain a decent amount of coins.
Everyone is in there for coins anyhow, you get now 1 for kills why not also add 1 for an assist since you can get ksed (teammode).

So it is a bit easier to gain coins thats why I also suggested to increase the amount of coins costs on Seal of Eagle.
Example on a weapon.. 299 to 399 coins.

Everyone is having a fair chance by this way for obtaining a Seal of Eagle.
Pro geared players aswell as newcomers, keep in mind newcomers still get rekt by pro geared.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread