Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom

Discussion on Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 01/23/2017, 20:36   #121
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 11
there is str uniques? or just normal
rebelb is offline  
Old 01/23/2017, 20:49   #122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 13
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelb View Post
there is str uniques? or just normal
str and int uniques
Knight300 is offline  
Old 01/23/2017, 20:55   #123



 
elite*gold: 3300
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4,051
Received Thanks: 1,843
Tried BETA a bit pretty interesting ^.^

Dizzy© is offline  
Old 01/23/2017, 21:04   #124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 174
Received Thanks: 38
so any answer? about the grand open? can changed to 26.01 from 28.01? No one answered me !
cristikiki is offline  
Old 01/23/2017, 22:46   #125
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,462
Received Thanks: 1,311
Next round:

Stat bug is working, please fix and disable those bugged chars
purification pills max stack is 50
you can destroy trade pets in town (ez cheating)
WannaSun is offline  
Old 01/23/2017, 23:22   #126

 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,261
Received Thanks: 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
Next round:

Stat bug is working, please fix and disable those bugged chars
purification pills max stack is 50
you can destroy trade pets in town (ez cheating)
Stat bug will be fixed on the next update. I've disabled the stat reset scroll temporarily.
Purification pills stack will also be changed in the next update. I've put it in my list.
Pets won't be able to be destroyed anymore in town on the grand opening as we are going to start using a filter which has a feature that avoids this
Craine- is offline  
Old 01/23/2017, 23:28   #127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,117
Received Thanks: 268
i liked alot of stuff but also theres crazy stuff will make it poor bored server and theres no sense to add it like 10% DMG absorption and Char and weapons effects .. maybe you can leave the weapons effect for who want too look vip but char effects ugly as hell
also delete the 10% vigor and the 5% too so int players get a chance .
and delete the 5str 5int scrolls from the War market also change the price of the book of the war market to 60 war point to make it rare and hard no every one uses it and change the 3% prem to 5% 7days prem with 350 war point so it become a lil play to win
also discoverd a lil bug devil and 10% DMG increase scrolls can work with each others fix it and the game client crash's with sbot i will make a video and upload it later to let u see whats happen with it good luck
RedHook32 is offline  
Old 01/23/2017, 23:54   #128

 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,261
Received Thanks: 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHook32 View Post
i liked alot of stuff but also theres crazy stuff will make it poor bored server and theres no sense to add it like 10% DMG absorption and Char and weapons effects .. maybe you can leave the weapons effect for who want too look vip but char effects ugly as hell
also delete the 10% vigor and the 5% too so int players get a chance .
and delete the 5str 5int scrolls from the War market also change the price of the book of the war market to 60 war point to make it rare and hard no every one uses it and change the 3% prem to 5% 7days prem with 350 war point so it become a lil play to win
also discoverd a lil bug devil and 10% DMG increase scrolls can work with each others fix it and the game client crash's with sbot i will make a video and upload it later to let u see whats happen with it good luck
Thanks a lot for your suggestions & bug reports. Trust that we'll put every single detail you wrote in consideration. Thanks once again. :-)
Craine- is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2017, 00:38   #129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,462
Received Thanks: 1,311
Could you please add just the devil S to the Item mall and disable those Sabakun Jewels, I doesnt care investing 350 silks or more in a devil spirit but cant stand this gambling..

also u overbuffed the dw cave mobs abit, hitting hard as **** even with som+7 set (and there are party mobs )

you could also delete dimension pillars
WannaSun is offline  
Old 01/24/2017, 03:58   #130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 26
limit mastery??
arthur jonathan is offline  
Old 01/24/2017, 07:31   #131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 183
Received Thanks: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur jonathan View Post
limit mastery??
300.
A N I M A L is offline  
Old 01/24/2017, 07:37   #132

 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 717
Received Thanks: 1,077
I advise you to open the server in 27/01 because it will be a weekend and all will be here.
Damitsu is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/24/2017, 07:44   #133
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 755
Received Thanks: 434
what about skill balance? force cure is fixed? delay shared with another cures and with cd?
ibracadabra1990 is offline  
Old 01/24/2017, 08:19   #134
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 183
Received Thanks: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
what about skill balance? force cure is fixed? delay shared with another cures and with cd?
Yea, we're going to do it next update!
A N I M A L is offline  
Old 01/24/2017, 09:29   #135
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,117
Received Thanks: 268
thats how sbot crash please check the video and look for somthing for it G.L


@
RedHook32 is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eagle Online | New Dawn | CAP 80 | CH Only | JOB BASED
02/13/2017 - SRO PServer Advertising - 865 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/UZo7c.png GRAND OPENING • Eagle online is going to be opened as beta on 13/5/2016. •The Grand Opening will be on 16/5/2016 8:00 PM GMT+2. DOWNLOADS M E G A
Wild Kingdom-Eagle
08/08/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Eagle Sales This is for Eagle server ONLY! Current pot - 215,432,121Gold This thread will be dedicated to sales on EAGLE only, i shall update constantly with new items/gold PAYPAL + Elite gold accepted. Reservation If your after an item inperticular or a target number of cps/gold you can reserve it, however a 25% deposit is required and this will ensure you are next in line to be served should the pot hit 0. (50million minimum)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.