Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ruby | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | High Quality Server | New Topic | Grand Open 13.01

Discussion on Ruby | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | High Quality Server | New Topic | Grand Open 13.01 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/06/2017, 20:37   #1636

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuMsKartoffeL View Post
Would be an great improvement, since they really wait, till you kill someone. Such a great idea, cuz it force thiefs to do the job with ya and not against you.
ive been thiefing for 1hr now, i got stolen about 4 times ... and 2 of the goods were stolen by some ***** named SIN
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2017, 00:43   #1637

oke you guys seriously ****** up bigtime now....

I just heard that rp limit is char bound and not account bound.... So lots of ppl have been getting max job limit on 4 chars on their account thats an easy 1500rp a week.... In a week ppl who knew of this bugg from the beginning will have got full moon sets...

This ***** up the whole server

I'm done, im out.
Old 02/07/2017, 01:20   #1638

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinogingo View Post
oke you guys seriously ****** up bigtime now....

I just heard that rp limit is char bound and not account bound.... So lots of ppl have been getting max job limit on 4 chars on their account thats an easy 1500rp a week.... In a week ppl who knew of this bugg from the beginning will have got full moon sets...

This ***** up the whole server

I'm done, im out.
This is so funny, pretty funny. RP Limit has always been account-bound (Even if you get pm from [BOT]System saying you'll earn XX on relogin, you won't)

You people love to spread out rumors without confirming anything.
Old 02/07/2017, 01:27   #1639

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
Well if its possible it will be on this week's update for sure.
And we need Drug of typhoon stack increased or increase gold price and time.
Old 02/07/2017, 01:36   #1640

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
This is so funny, pretty funny. RP Limit has always been account-bound (Even if you get pm from [BOT]System saying you'll earn XX on relogin, you won't)

I made a typo, it is account bound it just isn't char bound... That means you can make 4 chars on 1 account and get all those 4 chars to max the rp than you get the max rp from 4 chars on 1 account. It's the same principle that you share a storage and silk over the 4 chars.. you can also share the rp
Old 02/07/2017, 01:38   #1641

elite*gold: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Thank you for confirming that you don't know ****.
Old 02/07/2017, 01:42   #1642

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
You guys are just creating drama with no proofs, we don't want such players anyways go to your next temporary server
Old 02/07/2017, 01:50   #1643

Quote:
You guys are just creating drama with no proofs, we don't want such players anyways go to your next temporary server
I tried it myself. Obviously, you have no idea how to fix it. and that's understandable. but don't say that it doesn't even exist please. Your server is temporary. every silkroad private server is temporary. I'm not creating drama by saying the truth. The limit is char-bound. so basically you can farm up to 1500 RP from trading every week.

scenario 2: you just fixed it and claiming it never existed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2017, 02:02   #1644

data of 40 players when there's 3k online if you're not afraid then release the whole doc
Old 02/07/2017, 02:13   #1645

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by marifas123 View Post
data of 40 players when there's 3k online if you're not afraid then release the whole doc
Nah that's descending lol... it goes from higher to lower, so no need to show the others..
Old 02/07/2017, 02:15   #1646

First day on this server looking for an English guild preferably thief pm ingame _WTF
Old 02/07/2017, 02:17   #1647

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesperadoM View Post
I tried it myself. Obviously, you have no idea how to fix it. and that's understandable. but don't say that it doesn't even exist please. Your server is temporary. every silkroad private server is temporary. I'm not creating drama by saying the truth. The limit is char-bound. so basically you can farm up to 1500 RP from trading every week.

scenario 2: you just fixed it and claiming it never existed.
I understand drama making is a hobby, I also understand it feels bad to report stupid not existed bugs then getting banned. We tested there is no such thing, you can't even prove it.
Old 02/07/2017, 02:18   #1648

wont do any harm, plus what stops you from editing it ?
Old 02/07/2017, 02:28   #1649

Quote:
I understand drama making is a hobby, I also understand it feels bad to report stupid not existed bugs then getting banned. We tested there is no such thing, you can't even prove it.
non existing bug? dude, i have been playing here and supporting the server since day one. I never complained or anything. I really liked your server and appreciated your hard work guys. You guys fked it up. but this bug really existed. i tried it. some other people used it too in order to get the moon faster. I won't mention any names. Getting banned for saying the truth is something i will never regret, and it shows how weak you guys are. It's totally understandable that you're claiming that this bug didn't exist in order not to lose more players. It's okay. and BTW there is another TRADING exploit that gives double the RP but this one doesn't really favor players, i won't share it you don't really need to worry. spreading false rumors won't favor me. everything i said is 100% true. i don't need to proof anything because you are 100% sure that the bug actually exist.

meme by: Sx3r
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2017, 06:06   #1650

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by godnjavec123 View Post
ive been thiefing for 1hr now, i got stolen about 4 times ... and 2 of the goods were stolen by some ***** named SIN
Yeah he is annoying as ****. Stole me several times my goods, too. Not to be confused with 8_Sin, cuz thats meh :P
Closed Thread

Tags
100 cap, ruby online, ruby silkroad, ruby sro, silkroad