Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ruby | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | High Quality Server | New Topic | Grand Open 13.01

Discussion on Ruby | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | High Quality Server | New Topic | Grand Open 13.01 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/07/2017, 09:00   #1651

elite*gold: 0
If new update is coming, and you already increase XP rate, can't you just increase the stone drops a bit? Elixirs are good, it's good when you need some time or money to get +9-12, but grinding on full clean at spawns full of party mobs makes int chars a nightmare. (they literally 2-3 hit you without snow on) And 4 hours of grinding for 1 challenge stone (oh and about 10 fogs, fire, other not so usefuls and rares) is a nightmare. I'm not complaining, but you can get lv 100 really fast, with the new XP rates you will be more fast, and you don't have the time, to get the stones to change your set. Ty for your answer/feedback even it will be positive or negative. I think full blue (not 100%, but at least some decent stats) will not be someone that you need to grind for weeks. SOS, SOM, +9, 100%s will be, and it's good what are they now.

BTW, nice server, keep up the good work, hoping for answers.

Old 02/07/2017, 10:07   #1652

[quote=martinogingo;35712999]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
This Friday's update will be BIG and all parts you mentioned are in.

Whats way more important is the fact that bicheon is so weak. It needs a big buff. And 1H weps also should cost less than 2H weps.. e.g. 900RP and 250jewels or something.

Also the rewards for BA and those things are way too low.. Everyone now is just buying them which makes the purpose of going to BA etc useless.. The point should be that you have to go to those things in order to get your moon. Should be way better to make the reward for e.g. BA 15 win 3 lose or something. This way you dont get AFK ppl at BA because you really wanna win and if you implement changes like this you could make jewels untradeable or something.

Also I think bowers are still way overpowered... I'm for example a int s/s char with sos +7-8 set prot with 61-80% stats (prot because of the str bowers) +9 acc set 60-80%stats and got sos+9 s/s .... I think its extremely weird that a guy with sos+8 bow can 20k crit me with strongbow while I have these items, thats a 1 shot while i need atleast 3-4 nukes to kill. That seems way off
If you say that bowers are strong, then tell me wtf is with spear nukers? if they can kill "bower" with decent set with 3 skills? With snow shield it is hard to kill any nuker even with crits. without it its normal you will get 20k crit lol, from another nuker you will get like 25k dmg by nuke, isnt that op too ?!

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/07/2017, 13:34   #1653

What are your thoughts about removing Ruby Points for job kills? maybe it will improve jobbing, because everyone just hangs around dw south gate killing instead of trading.
Old 02/07/2017, 15:34   #1654

elite*gold: 135
@ @ , Can you please explain how did you fix a non existing bug? #legends

Old 02/07/2017, 16:32   #1655

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puroku View Post
If new update is coming, and you already increase XP rate, can't you just increase the stone drops a bit? Elixirs are good, it's good when you need some time or money to get +9-12, but grinding on full clean at spawns full of party mobs makes int chars a nightmare. (they literally 2-3 hit you without snow on) And 4 hours of grinding for 1 challenge stone (oh and about 10 fogs, fire, other not so usefuls and rares) is a nightmare. I'm not complaining, but you can get lv 100 really fast, with the new XP rates you will be more fast, and you don't have the time, to get the stones to change your set. Ty for your answer/feedback even it will be positive or negative. I think full blue (not 100%, but at least some decent stats) will not be someone that you need to grind for weeks. SOS, SOM, +9, 100%s will be, and it's good what are they now.

Within two weeks i farmed with my brother nearly 30k stones. So i guess the drop rate is fine.
Old 02/07/2017, 16:51   #1656

Hi,
i've just registered and tried to log in with sbot.
As i'm logged in, the client terminates itself. Can anyone tell me WHY?
Many thanks in advance <3
Old 02/07/2017, 16:53   #1657

Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnitzerLi View Post
Hi,
i've just registered and tried to log in with sbot.
As i'm logged in, the client terminates itself. Can anyone tell me WHY?
Many thanks in advance <3
Try normal log in and tell me what u get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puroku View Post

Could happen to help new players catch up easier. Will let you know.
Old 02/07/2017, 16:59   #1658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
Try normal log in and tell me what u get.

Could happen to help new players catch up easier. Will let you know.

Nothing.
Logged in, DC.
Old 02/07/2017, 17:57   #1659

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuMsKartoffeL View Post
Within two weeks i farmed with my brother nearly 30k stones. So i guess the drop rate is fine.
If you farm with 2acc*2 ppl its about 500 stone/day. If you do 24h botting then it's 20 stone/hour which is about 15 lucky, fogs, fire, etc. And yes, you can do it easily with full blue, or in sos. With your first int char in solo, it's much harder, and don't forget not everybody can grind this much. Admin told they give news a chance to catch back faster, and it will be a big help if you can farm with a decent set, and you can be go at least HWT for some nice drops.

Ty Admin for the answer, i hope you do it.
Old 02/07/2017, 18:21   #1660

elite*gold: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnitzerLi View Post
Nothing.
Logged in, DC.
I don't mind checking your issue, I'll leave my skype in a private message. If you wish to have me help you then please add me on skype.
Old 02/07/2017, 19:07   #1661

elite*gold: 85
Offsets on "G" are still not fixed.
Old 02/07/2017, 19:47   #1662

whats up with the exchange scamming? 2nd time already this happens, i click confirm exchange i get dcd and the other guy gets both his and my stuff after i relog -.- how can i protect myself from this?
Old 02/07/2017, 19:50   #1663

Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylts123r View Post
whats up with the exchange scamming? 2nd time already this happens, i click confirm exchange i get dcd and the other guy gets both his and my stuff after i relog -.- how can i protect myself from this?
Send me your skype in private
Old 02/07/2017, 19:53   #1664

Best Server
Old 02/07/2017, 20:17   #1665

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylts123r View Post
This has happened a few times to me both ways, it seems to be a bug in the system rather than a trick or something.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
100 cap, ruby online, ruby silkroad, ruby sro, silkroad