Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epic Silkroad - Grand Opening | Cap 100 | JobBased | Play2Win | LongTerm

Discussion on Epic Silkroad - Grand Opening | Cap 100 | JobBased | Play2Win | LongTerm within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/25/2017, 17:10   #196

elite*gold: 0
is it worth to start on this server ?
Old 04/25/2017, 23:52   #197

elite*gold: 26
@ No.
Old 04/28/2017, 22:50   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparta_Hurricane View Post
I'm really happy, I found this server back in december.
The rates are fair, the community is friendly, the server is very much job based (Play2Win) which leads to jobwars ever day. The GM-team is very responisve, even in regards to nerfing/buffing different builds and classes and most of all, they are NOT involved with any players on the server.
I would highly recommend you give the server a shot =)
If you are online and have any questions, feel free to pm me ingame (IGN: Hurricane)
haha btw this guy is one of those who GM Helping them so just don listen to him i can give u a list with GM's accounts in game btw but i don have to do it cuz all what u need to check the rank xD .. Nice try Hurri ,,,,, btw i forgot to tell u that GM helped me before just to write here that this server is a good one Haha
Old 04/28/2017, 22:55   #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedelsawy View Post
haha btw this guy is one of those who GM Helping them so just don listen to him i can give u a list with GM's accounts in game btw but i don have to do it cuz all what u need to check the rank xD .. Nice try Hurri ,,,,, btw i forgot to tell u that GM helped me before just to write here that this server is a good one Haha
you can also post this evidence here if you want
Old 04/29/2017, 00:36   #200

elite*gold: 800
Dear Players,

Server restart was successfully!

[Changelog]

- Protection Filter updated
- HWID Bypass fixed
- Job Cave Mob Spawn fixed
- Stone Drops fixed
Old 04/29/2017, 11:23   #201

Where can i find more information on balance changes?

And do new players need to lvl with sp gap? cuz 800k is nothing
Old 04/29/2017, 12:16   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagaeh View Post
And do new players need to lvl with sp gap? cuz 800k is nothing
800k will get you to lvl 100 on most builds (especially with a chinese char), but it wont get you to being fully farmed. That shouldn't be a problem though, since you can farm SP quite easily after you've reached lvl 100 (even with a small gap).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeedFrosch View Post
@ da kommt mir ja fast die galle hoch bei dem gekrieche...
einfach fail der server nix anderes, viel zu spät die sachen gefixed an denen er über die hälfte der spieler verloren hat. mehr brauch man hier nicht sagen. Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedelsawy View Post
Haters gonna hate... it's your word against mine and I can only stress what I said earlier: "they are NOT involved with any players on the server".

Quote:
Originally Posted by minadir View Post
I would highly suggest, you give the server a try and make up your own mind. The offer still stands, so feel free to pm me ingame =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2017, 19:53   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by minadir View Post
yes it is you should try it out
Old 05/15/2017, 08:09   #204

GM's helping only "choosen" players ? Dude.. Have you ever been on epicsro ? GM's never helped any Players to their advantage. How about you publish that "list" you are speaking of here ?
And if you think that "helping" is answering to a supportticket - Oh yeah. They answered to a lot of my supporttickets.
I can recommend this server to anyone searching for a Cap100 well balanced & long term server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2017, 11:09   #205

hwid limit will brok in weak change it to ip limit or soon coder will baypase ur limit and drop the game gl if u will change it to ip make it fast cuz the game start is evrey thing ip limit 3 cuz of euro
Old 07/10/2017, 11:28   #206

elite*gold: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo1100 View Post
hwid limit will brok in weak change it to ip limit or soon coder will baypase ur limit and drop the game gl if u will change it to ip make it fast cuz the game start is evrey thing ip limit 3 cuz of euro
HWID Limit working fine and till now no one was able to bypass

IPLimit is easy as hell to bypass you just need to use proxy! That's the reason why we using HWID Limit
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2017, 11:17   #207

kral serwler
Old 07/24/2017, 18:28   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banmaschine View Post
HWID Limit working fine and till now no one was able to bypass

IPLimit is easy as hell to bypass you just need to use proxy! That's the reason why we using HWID Limit
Hi friend
Old 09/25/2017, 14:58   #209

#Bump
Old 02/04/2018, 19:28   #210

IP Limit ? and Where Uniques Int No Drop ? !!
Closed Thread

Tags
community server, epic silkroad, silkroad 100 cap, silkroad private server, vsro 1.88