Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LONAR (10 Degree / PVP) (CH & EU) 2 YEARS ONLINE! NO ALCHEMY

Discussion on LONAR (10 Degree / PVP) (CH & EU) 2 YEARS ONLINE! NO ALCHEMY within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 04/09/2017, 17:25   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidzy View Post
we still giving free starter package to all new players coming from elitepvpers
Honor buff
VIP Premium
Full set +14
Weapon +16

(That's almost 80% of the donation)
so i will join its still working ?
Old 04/09/2017, 17:27   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milseto View Post
yes
Old 04/09/2017, 17:30   #138

GM i saw that new guilds got rewards ... my guild joined the game 5 days ago and we didn't get any thing !! i send you msg in facebook page !
Old 04/09/2017, 18:02   #139

Quote:
yes
check private mesege
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2017, 18:42   #140

elite*gold: 160
The guild Rebellion was just made yesterday, if there are any english folk interested in joining please let me or Reptilee. :0

Iris~
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/09/2017, 22:17   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris ♥ | XENijX View Post
The guild Rebellion was just made yesterday, if there are any english folk interested in joining please let me or Reptilee. :0

Iris~
Well , i'll be in..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2017, 22:21   #142

elite*gold: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over World Online View Post
Well , i'll be in..
PM me ingame once you've joined @.

Iris~
Old 04/11/2017, 00:54   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milseto View Post
Still working yes, 9 players left.
Old 04/11/2017, 18:12   #144

Quote:
Still working yes, 9 players left.
Well i never got my beginners package.. I private messaged you here on epvpers again
Old 04/12/2017, 01:45   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mussutti View Post
Well i never got my beginners package.. I private messaged you here on epvpers again
when you are online, pm GM Luther
Old 04/14/2017, 22:57   #146

Community is not that friendly, many arabs and full of afks... so im out.

Still nice idea and great server with bad community.
Old 04/15/2017, 21:20   #147

you guys can consider this as a formal complain or fair review about playing the game for a week and some days
you can take a look on my screenshot attached below to know what sort of treatment you will get dealing with the game manager and assistants
the game is full of bugs w/o any type of solution to the problem or even a punishment to ppl who use it

all of the GMs and game admins are Egyptians [i am not a racist i am Egyptian my self] but t this screenshot explains a lot
i complained to The GM about the players using bugs in pvp , he replied as following [i am translating]

- what should i do about players using bug ? is this an event of mine ?

-is this anything i am related to ?

-this is a random pvp i have nothing to do about

-if you cannot deal with it just cape off, easy and simple

-you cannot order me about what should i do with ppl using bug, i will do whatever i like, if you don't like what i do just leave the game !!

- why you're crying to me about people use bug it's none of my business

- STOP CRY - STOP DRAMA - and have fun

with no offense but this is not professional , this is not a wise management , this is and i'm sorry [RUBBISH]
They are failing by all means to manage the game and hire respectful gms to manage thier game
and i am still waiting for Luther reply on this , and if he didn't take a proper action against justice i am going to leave the game

best regards.

also guys check this out, the respectful gm just decided not to let me talk anymore since i hurt his feeling by asking him to do something about his game.

very bad example of how arabs and Egyptians manager thier games. i am really sad to have such a bad experience with the game.

Old 04/16/2017, 14:02   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bylo View Post
you guys can consider this as a formal complain or fair review about playing the game for a week and some days
you can take a look on my screenshot attached below to know what sort of treatment you will get dealing with the game manager and assistants
the game is full of bugs w/o any type of solution to the problem or even a punishment to ppl who use it

all of the GMs and game admins are Egyptians [i am not a racist i am Egyptian my self] but t this screenshot explains a lot
i complained to The GM about the players using bugs in pvp , he replied as following [i am translating]

- what should i do about players using bug ? is this an event of mine ?

-is this anything i am related to ?

-this is a random pvp i have nothing to do about

-if you cannot deal with it just cape off, easy and simple

-you cannot order me about what should i do with ppl using bug, i will do whatever i like, if you don't like what i do just leave the game !!

- why you're crying to me about people use bug it's none of my business

- STOP CRY - STOP DRAMA - and have fun

with no offense but this is not professional , this is not a wise management , this is and i'm sorry [RUBBISH]
They are failing by all means to manage the game and hire respectful gms to manage thier game
and i am still waiting for Luther reply on this , and if he didn't take a proper action against justice i am going to leave the game

best regards.

also guys check this out, the respectful gm just decided not to let me talk anymore since i hurt his feeling by asking him to do something about his game.

very bad example of how arabs and Egyptians manager thier games. i am really sad to have such a bad experience with the game.

I respect you for wasting your time typing this review which obsiously means nothing to the worscommunityever, but tbh all what you just wrote is just bullshits, you didn't deal with any of the servers admins, the server has been online for over 5 months now.. if your review point were right why would the server have been increasing everyday ? why didn't the players just quit and leave it?
please give it another chance, and send me your name in a private message here in elitepvpers, let's talk about what happened.. i would be glad to help you.
Old 04/16/2017, 15:02   #149

Quote:
I respect you for wasting your time typing this review which obsiously means nothing to the worscommunityever, but tbh all what you just wrote is just bullshits, you didn't deal with any of the servers admins, the server has been online for over 5 months now.. if your review point were right why would the server have been increasing everyday ? why didn't the players just quit and leave it?
please give it another chance, and send me your name in a private message here in elitepvpers, let's talk about what happened.. i would be glad to help you.

i would really love to talk to you about such a problem however it seems like there's nothing to talk about since you guys already made your decision.
it starts first when i asked someone who should be a GM [game manager] to do something about his game and he replied by insulting and making fun as per the screenshot up there which you didn't comment about , also as a second step he muted the char and Blocked the chat

also i escalated this to the one who should be the [game owner] which i found out later he's an Egyptian too, however his reply was [reported] and he or you or whoever is Blocked my whole account.
which shows how weak you are guys dealing with criticism and can't handle Formal complains.
so in this case what exactly do you wants us to talk about ? how can you help me with this and which type of conversation will we have?
i hope you're not just trying to be civilized about it and looking good and deep inside you're not intending to solve a thing.

Old 04/16/2017, 18:28   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bylo View Post
i would really love to talk to you about such a problem however it seems like there's nothing to talk about since you guys already made your decision.
it starts first when i asked someone who should be a GM [game manager] to do something about his game and he replied by insulting and making fun as per the screenshot up there which you didn't comment about , also as a second step he muted the char and Blocked the chat

also i escalated this to the one who should be the [game owner] which i found out later he's an Egyptian too, however his reply was [reported] and he or you or whoever is Blocked my whole account.
which shows how weak you are guys dealing with criticism and can't handle Formal complains.
so in this case what exactly do you wants us to talk about ? how can you help me with this and which type of conversation will we have?
i hope you're not just trying to be civilized about it and looking good and deep inside you're not intending to solve a thing.

There're 3 admins
Seller : the one who gave you the block
Developer : he is only a developer
Me : i wasn't part of the team till they hired me, and i'm social media supporter and a GM.
I will be happy to make it up to you, just wanna make sure none gets mad cuz of a game, so please again pm me via