Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LONAR (10 Degree / PVP) (CH & EU) 2 YEARS ONLINE! NO ALCHEMY

Discussion on LONAR (10 Degree / PVP) (CH & EU) 2 YEARS ONLINE! NO ALCHEMY within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/24/2016, 23:18   #61

elite*gold: 160
My recommendations;

• Allow the Bard mastery to cast their tambours if you're going to allow warriors to cast their Screen's. (DO NOT add Bard dances, just the tambours)

• Chinese still have NO chance in PVE nor PVP against Europeans, more specifically warlocks. Since it seems you've already copy cat (not complaining) the qsro skills, I'd suggest also allowing Chinese to have 4 Masteries instead of 3. Also, in the CHN skill tree it shows 300/330 if you did not know.

• Add a jobbing map (only map with mobs) that drop 500/1,000 gold from each few kills. You might say this maybe corrupt the economy of the server but that's why I suggest it be a jobbing map so all traders/hunters and thieves can kill each other, not making it a great spot to bot in and requires active participation.

• Larger variety to earn arena coins. Maybe [X] amount of coins for [X] amount of job kills. Maybe make an achievement system where someone for example, achieves +16 on their 2-hand sword THEN receives 100 arena coins in storage.

• Strengthen resistance on the Holy Spell in cleric tree and ADD a Force spell (like clerics holy spell) for CHN Force tree.

Irisviel~
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/26/2016, 17:36   #62

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris ♥ | XENijX View Post
My recommendations;

• Allow the Bard mastery to cast their tambours if you're going to allow warriors to cast their Screen's. (DO NOT add Bard dances, just the tambours)

• Chinese still have NO chance in PVE nor PVP against Europeans, more specifically warlocks. Since it seems you've already copy cat (not complaining) the qsro skills, I'd suggest also allowing Chinese to have 4 Masteries instead of 3. Also, in the CHN skill tree it shows 300/330 if you did not know.

• Add a jobbing map (only map with mobs) that drop 500/1,000 gold from each few kills. You might say this maybe corrupt the economy of the server but that's why I suggest it be a jobbing map so all traders/hunters and thieves can kill each other, not making it a great spot to bot in and requires active participation.

• Larger variety to earn arena coins. Maybe [X] amount of coins for [X] amount of job kills. Maybe make an achievement system where someone for example, achieves +16 on their 2-hand sword THEN receives 100 arena coins in storage.

• Strengthen resistance on the Holy Spell in cleric tree and ADD a Force spell (like clerics holy spell) for CHN Force tree.

Irisviel~
I will send that to the developer, thank you
Old 12/26/2016, 20:43   #63

Hey all, very important question:
As someone whos looking for a good pvp server for 3 days now, should i even bother joining in? Cuz i see the so called "hard to earn" things the top players all sun +14 while the npc sells +5. Is it hard?Are there so many donators? is it worth to dl?
Ty
Old 12/26/2016, 20:45   #64

Received Thanks: 1,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejesemberke View Post
As someone whos looking for a good pvp server for 3 days now, should i even bother joining in? Cuz i see the so called "hard to earn" things the top players all sun +14 while the npc sells +5. Is it hard?Are there so many donators? is it worth to dl?
Ty
well elixir at npc cost gold and you can make gold by doing trade run since there is 0monster in the sever
Old 12/27/2016, 00:29   #65

Players online ?
Old 12/27/2016, 13:51   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
well elixir at npc cost gold and you can make gold by doing trade run since there is 0monster in the sever
Also there's a bunch of STR, INT uniques that dropps a fair amount of arena coins, not to mention the CTF and battle arena.
Old 12/28/2016, 11:57   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejesemberke View Post
Ty
It's very worth to join, I've always been one for a good PVP server and although it could use some updates and changes it's still a real good project and I'd advise trying it out, bringing some friends and being an essential part of the community.

Iris~
Old 12/28/2016, 14:45   #68

how many players online?
Old 12/28/2016, 15:14   #69

I'm trying to get in FGW grade 2 91-100

and get FULL DC =/ why ?

my nick F7

@ > I lost onde Fgw grade 2 and one 3
Old 12/28/2016, 17:06   #70

Received Thanks: 1,446
i will give this sever a try and does the fgw ship uniques drop some coins? and is there an item called fgw collection reset to do the quest again?
Old 12/28/2016, 19:25   #71

Please fix fgw
Old 12/29/2016, 01:24   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokolouko View Post
I'm trying to get in FGW grade 2 91-100

and get FULL DC =/ why ?

my nick F7

@ > I lost onde Fgw grade 2 and one 3
it will be fixed in the next update
Quote:
i will give this sever a try and does the fgw ship uniques drop some coins? and is there an item called fgw collection reset to do the quest again?
its not available, but we might add it in the next update
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokolouko View Post
Please fix fgw
it will be fixed in the next update
Old 12/29/2016, 10:46   #73

It would be interesting to take the time to use reverse na trade

Because the staff already dies, and back quickly with reverse, this gets in the way a lot, and
@ >
When is it going to be next update?
Old 12/29/2016, 12:57   #74

Quote:
:v my ign is Irisviel.
Old 12/29/2016, 13:43   #75

A suggestion

Since you are going to put FGW to work, why not put it on when you complete FGW, win a D11 weapon? (Only change level to equip, for level 100)

The damage difference of a SUN D10 +0

Is not very different from a NEW D11 +0

So it does not get very unfair

And also do something so you could get a new set D11 (LEVEL 100)

By coin achieved by trade job or uniques cave job

What a fantastic idea.

~F7