Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ruby - Diamonds are forever | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Join the Hype!

Discussion on Ruby - Diamonds are forever | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Join the Hype! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/09/2016, 17:19   #91

elite*gold: 0
on general closed beta went very smoothly , as you see we are testing every little

detail to produce to you very improved server with a bug free and balanced

system like we promised you guys .

what are you waiting for ! invite your friends to play here to not miss the

chance of joining the server of the year !
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2016, 17:20   #92

Happening Now in Ruby-Online Closed Beta Test!

Sro of The Year!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2016, 18:35   #93

Can we know the name of the team behind it? Real names... not made ones.
It looks just like another re-named failed server pretending to be a different one...
Old 12/09/2016, 18:42   #94

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kielistic View Post
Can we know the name of the team behind it? Real names... not made ones.
It looks just like another re-named failed server pretending to be a different one...
????????? We already informed epvp about ruby crew also if you don't know Lockylon (our main developer) and you think this is a fake name please just get back to your hole.

Please go search for your next fail project.

We also had another project 1 year ago named Senorus so go make drama somewhere else you failed here.
Old 12/09/2016, 18:59   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
????????? We already informed epvp about ruby crew also if you don't know Lockylon (our main developer) and you think this is a fake name please just get back to your hole.

Please go search for your next fail project.

We also had another project 1 year ago named Senorus so go make drama somewhere else you failed here.
Ok you just answered my question, you guys are just another ARAB team who probably failed from a past server (probably EON2) and now you're back to the SRO scene trying to make more easy money using fake names like "Cai" when we all know your real name is Ahmed.
Yeah ima do me and go back to my hole LUL
Old 12/09/2016, 19:08   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kielistic View Post
Ok you just answered my question, you guys are just another ARAB team who probably failed from a past server (probably EON2) and now you're back to the SRO scene trying to make more easy money using fake names like "Cai" when we all know your real name is Ahmed.
Yeah ima do me and go back to my hole LUL
ok bye
Old 12/09/2016, 19:48   #97

Hope this time finally a decent server, although likely a Lucy/Charlie Brown football trick. Still keep on wishing for the old feeling we got back in 2004-7 Ch only times. Suggest no ++++ but just keep the Ruby stat increase instead.
Old 12/09/2016, 19:50   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by temujin99 View Post
Suggest no ++++ but just keep the Ruby stat increase instead.
What do you mean mate?
Old 12/09/2016, 19:53   #99

2 HWID limit with a 5x drop rate, it will be hard to farm for any item or to lvl. Why dont just you lower the drop rate, and change the 2 HWID limit.
Old 12/09/2016, 19:55   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
What do you mean mate?
"[NEW]SoX items leveling.
A brand new system, allowing you to level up your SoX equipment! A new level means all stats and when I say all I mean all stats will get higher by a small amount. Keep in mind that all SoX items and all kind of equipment (set,accessories,weapons) can level up. We have developed this system so Ruby will never come to the point where everyone have a full set max plus etc and have nothing more to do. There are 9 different levels to add to all your items and believe me this will take a very long time to do! To level up the item you wish all you need is a Ruby - Level Up scroll which you can purchase for Ruby Points (RP) from Special Ruby NPC or get as medusa/roc drops. " Make it so the SoX gear can NOT be +++++++ed but only use this 9-level stat increase system.
Old 12/09/2016, 20:02   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by temujin99 View Post
"[NEW]SoX items leveling.
A brand new system, allowing you to level up your SoX equipment! A new level means all stats and when I say all I mean all stats will get higher by a small amount. Keep in mind that all SoX items and all kind of equipment (set,accessories,weapons) can level up. We have developed this system so Ruby will never come to the point where everyone have a full set max plus etc and have nothing more to do. There are 9 different levels to add to all your items and believe me this will take a very long time to do! To level up the item you wish all you need is a Ruby - Level Up scroll which you can purchase for Ruby Points (RP) from Special Ruby NPC or get as medusa/roc drops. " Make it so the SoX gear can NOT be +++++++ed but only use this 9-level stat increase system.
Oh I get what you mean now. You mean to disable alchemy fully and instead keep SoX leveling. It is an idea that I really agree with since alchemy can be really annoying sometimes instead SoX leveling will offer your items more power with sure success all you need to do is be active. Well let me discuss it further on the CBT group ^^
Old 12/09/2016, 20:13   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by mevstheworld View Post
2 HWID limit with a 5x drop rate, it will be hard to farm for any item or to lvl. Why dont just you lower the drop rate, and change the 2 HWID limit.
Personally i like the way, how it is setted.

It's simply enough if 2 char is botting at once and farming for something.
Old 12/09/2016, 20:16   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by mevstheworld View Post
Rates will be changed, we're testing them on beta.
Old 12/09/2016, 20:22   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad12 View Post
Personally i like the way, how it is setted.

It's simply enough if 2 char is botting at once and farming for something.
It more like 1 char botting lol, you will be on your main char most of the time doing something else(not botting) so it like 1 botting.
Old 12/09/2016, 20:31   #105

Guys this idea about disabling alchemy and only keeping SoX leveling is awesome. Because it will bring huge activity and it won't depend on luck. You have to work for your + not just donate for immo etc.

So by doing this we have an active & play2win server. We will add ruby level up scrolls (required to level up items) available with many ways like unique drops , with ruby points, mix of silk low amount of ruby points + gold etc.

Another idea is to keep alchemy with max plus +8. To make your items +8+ (reaching up to max +12) you need ruby level up scrolls! Really I need your ideas regarding this we can develop a new revolutionary system with this idea.

New Alchemy System!
Closed Thread

Tags
cap 100, ruby, ruby server, ruby silkroad, silkroad 100 cap