Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H

Discussion on Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/28/2016, 14:20   #1456

elite*gold: 52
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2016, 16:27   #1457

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by abriim View Post
didnt they both quit xD what kind of support this statement show,

guys you need to change ur brains urgently, i cant believe this kind of minds have like real life like work etc

Note: Now wanna see the ppl who say that we do all what futu wants, #EndOfDiscussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickyB View Post
Any chance of doing a copy and paste of Fiadora next time?
Fiadora ran with 800 players for one year, and we are here doing our best to advertise and give support to this version of Eryx
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2016, 16:45   #1458

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen_ View Post
didnt they both quit xD what kind of support this statement show,

guys you need to change ur brains urgently, i cant believe this kind of minds have like real life like work etc

Note: Now wanna see the ppl who say that we do all what futu wants, #EndOfDiscussion

Fiadora ran with 800 players for one year, and we are here doing our best to advertise and give support to this version of Eryx
I do actually believe you're trying, many players make it hard in globals, sure I would like some changes too that I have mentioned but I sucked it up because I don't think it will happen, I'm still having some fun as always.

And here ya go Simply
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2016, 17:47   #1459

I just waited for this to happen, every noob starts to leave and ONLY the real players will stay
Same like eryx fiadora 2k+ player after 1 month 800 real player and they server survived over 1 year with this 800 and we had some gr8 fun

Hope the same happens here, im tired of these noob that switch every 2 weeks to a new server.

"Ruby" will fail in max 2 weeks anyways when they realize that they play on a corrupted server haha
Old 12/28/2016, 17:50   #1460

idk why job is dead with 1k players and all of them need moon weap,etc. maybe it's time to remove this stupid STR completely and increase rate for traders between towns but this time between dw_ht or jg_dw but not jg_ht again and if this solution didn't work i guess u won't lose anything since job is already inactive but pls act quickly, i remember joining fiadora when it had 700 players and i had the best job experience in sro that i would never forget
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/28/2016, 17:55   #1461

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belethier View Post
I just waited for this to happen, every noob starts to leave and ONLY the real players will stay
Same like eryx fiadora 2k+ player after 1 month 800 real player and they server survived over 1 year with this 800 and we had some gr8 fun

Hope the same happens here, im tired of these noob that switch every 2 weeks to a new server.

"Ruby" will fail in max 2 weeks anyways when they realize that they play on a corrupted server haha
I hope so this is the case again, let the server hoppers leave.
Old 12/28/2016, 18:06   #1462

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply1337 View Post
less turks, better and more friendly gameplay x)
As a turk, i fckin agree with you!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/28/2016, 19:51   #1463

nothing to do with turk or not, same with germans, egys, lations etc. etc. , just noobs that switch servers every 2 weeks

We simply do not need these big guilds ( futu, evo , eg , gw etc. ) they visit any server for 2 weeks totally fck the whole server up and quit then.
because the servers population shrinks from 2k to under 1k then ( coz they log off their 123123 bots etc. ) ppl think the server is " dead " but guess no it still has around 1k players that actually want to PLAY

We need TRUE players that do no quit at any little problem and not those server hoppers
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2016, 19:54   #1464

I find it funny how everyone ignores that there are ALOT of people cheating.
Old 12/28/2016, 20:14   #1465

What about an alternative way to gain silver coins?

Atm its obtainable via ctf+ba BUT

A couple of friends joined like 4 days ago, they reached j.c limit already but got only around 10 silver coins because for newbies its rly hard to kill a single person.

What about getting silver coins from jobbing? ( after reaching g.c limti )

Guess alot ppl would like that, u may could talk about that with the staff-team.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2016, 22:46   #1466

Quote:
What about an alternative way to gain silver coins?

Atm its obtainable via ctf+ba BUT

A couple of friends joined like 4 days ago, they reached j.c limit already but got only around 10 silver coins because for newbies its rly hard to kill a single person.

What about getting silver coins from jobbing? ( after reaching g.c limti )

Guess alot ppl would like that, u may could talk about that with the staff-team.
Enter STR uniq pt and make your bot settings so u dont pick stones etc **** meantime=more chance getting alot silvers,some days i had 40+ each day while we didnt even kill alot uniq
Old 12/28/2016, 22:55   #1467

Remove the ******* STR since the crying noobs guild left who wanted it back. Its BORING.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2016, 23:39   #1468

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply1337 View Post
Remove the ******* STR since the crying noobs guild left who wanted it back. Its BORING.
It wont change a thing,ppl just dont wana trade they are to lazy,no big guilds big trading in this server from long time,randoms just do and only sometimes town-town trades,idk if its the system fault or what but job in this server just failed :P
Old 12/29/2016, 00:36   #1469

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Can you please stop with false accusations? I seriously hate corruption, only me and the second dev has the gm console. No one has access to SMC, supporters don't have access to anything other than regular bot commands.

I didn't want to step in and reply here but please do not talk about something that haven't/won't happen.
Old 12/29/2016, 03:35   #1470

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
Can you please stop with false accusations? I seriously hate corruption, only me and the second dev has the gm console. No one has access to SMC, supporters don't have access to anything other than regular bot commands.

I didn't want to step in and reply here but please do not talk about something that haven't/won't happen.
IŽll come back to it when the server opens!
oh haha well it will take a while since even the beta is a huge fail ^_^