Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H

Discussion on Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/25/2016, 14:07   #1381

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
You dont even know how 2 do your job good as supporter 0 knowlegde abt the game.I reported you to deleted bugged raffle ticket and you say i didnt won?While there are no event winners cause event is bugged,ppl like me just lost their gold and cant get it back cause of prosupporters like u cheers p.s meantime you filled turks pockets with the trade bug well nice x-mas present keep up the good work^^
"Knowledge required to fix bugs"
That's what I said, and I have already admitted a mistake from my side, what else do you expect ? 😀

And regarding the people who used the bug, their nationality is of no concern to anyone, you got issue with turks man 😂

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
Old 12/25/2016, 14:10   #1382

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakkad187 View Post
"Knowledge required to fix bugs"
That's what I said, and I have already admitted a mistake from my side, what else do you expect ? 😀

And regarding the people who used the bug, their nationality is of no concern to anyone, you got issue with turks man 😂

I expect if you get bugs ingame you fix them when ppl make tickets but well the tickets are still in my and many ppl inventorys while noone care to give the gold spent on them back on the future updates
Old 12/25/2016, 14:30   #1383

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
I expect if you get bugs ingame you fix them when ppl make tickets but well the tickets are still in my and many ppl inventorys while noone care to give the gold spent on them back on the future updates
We have just discussed it and ill exchange the tickets for their amount in gold at around 20:00~21:00 server time, just pm me or send a ticket with screen shot of the item in your inv and charname or leave an ingame msg for me and ill pm you.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2016, 16:49   #1384

i got error Sorry. Failed to execute Silkroad. [Error code(5)], HELP!!!

I uninstalled my antivirus and turn off firewall

HELP!
Old 12/25/2016, 17:55   #1385

Is there auto equip ?
Old 12/25/2016, 17:55   #1386

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliezerbrr View Post
i got error Sorry. Failed to execute Silkroad. [Error code(5)], HELP!!!

I uninstalled my antivirus and turn off firewall

HELP!
Is it during patching? sometimes you need to keep trying if so.

Or try extracting Eryx again.
Old 12/26/2016, 01:15   #1387

Can you please please disable the Special Trade route. how is it jobbing? Ppl afk tracing oneway and the thieves being wolfs and waiting to maybe pick 1 sheep out of the crowd. That''s no jobbing we need the open map jobbing. Can''t you see this yourselves?

Also decrease the 300m can''t pickup radius to 50-100m or something. Its really favoring the traders right now.

And why did you enable the Special trade again when u already disabled it once?

Just because a uni spammed globals. Come on this isn''t professional.
People rather jobcheat than go to togui for **** sake! Open your eyes please.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/26/2016, 02:24   #1388

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickyB View Post
Is it during patching? sometimes you need to keep trying if so.

Or try extracting Eryx again.
This nab have same post in many threads. =]]
Old 12/26/2016, 03:01   #1389

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseen_ View Post
Your decisions will seriously bury this server, what I see so far is that you are being bribed by ''TR'' guilds or you just do whatever they say because you are afraid if they leave the server will die.

You removed the STR route, ONLY 1 guild or 2 constantly cried on globals they want it back = you enabled it back

Same guilds cried for the snow, you removed it.

Same guilds cried for too many NPCs, which you reduced it so much, there are like 4 NPC spawns now for 1 5* meanwhile if you are a thief you can barely solo scroll a 5* to TT because it spawns freaking 30 npc at a time.

I could list more examples like how you waited today 15 minutes after the update should take place just that a specific guild could finish Eryx of, meanwhile you didn't wait 10 more minutes to let the other people finish ctf.

Seriously, some of these changes are the weirdest I've seen on private servers and I'm playing for a long time. Be happy if the server survives one month, I'm not wondering you failed like 15 servers in the past, your unprofessionality and decision making is just ridiculous.

Keep grabbing that quick money from a few guilds on here, and change whatever they want but destroy the gameplay for others.

Now I hope you will ignore this again Kaizen_ or whoever from the GM's reads it, money grabbing tools.
We Eryx just think of money! on Eryx people can make tons of silk without donation, go and check the majority on Epvp and ask how many of them did donate to get better on Eryx, i can save u the effort and get u a ss of their replies here.
I really wish that the team allows me to tell our profits and believe me you will be surprised, cuz we are not those servers which make 300k monthly not even 10% of that we make, still we did invest a lot in our infrastructure.
Why Eryx is not making those numbers of profits, answer is simple cuz when i started Eryx i thought about a server that people can really love to play and our deeds were never only money, we did our best to keep it free user friendly.
If you guys go and donate i is because you want to get richer/stronger in game faster, but if you play it free you will reach it also maybe at the same time as a player who donates, u will just need to spend MOOOORE hours playing.

Sent from my SM-G800H using Tapatalk
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2016, 04:49   #1390

Gm, fortumo is in the promotion of 20% ?, because I get the same when recharging
Old 12/26/2016, 07:49   #1391

server went down without any reason nice
Old 12/26/2016, 07:53   #1392

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHook32 View Post
server went down without any reason nice
It's hyperfilter (all their services are down) related, therefore not their mistake. Calm down, mate
Old 12/26/2016, 08:15   #1393

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12454 View Post
It's hyperfilter (all their services are down) related, therefore not their mistake. Calm down, mate
do i look like a rage man in the wild ofc not ...
but im going to be cuz of job cheaters abusers thats no one care of
Old 12/26/2016, 10:32   #1394

How to get str and int stones? I've noticed there're not dropable, but all other stones do.
Old 12/26/2016, 11:59   #1395

Why so much lag..... :/