Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H

Discussion on Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/12/2016, 20:26   #976

elite*gold: 0
i'll say it again ppl only trade at the time of special routes only bec. they take 140m profit otherwise it's useless bec. they only take 30m profit while thieves always take 50m profit. so i think it should be adjusted to make it more active and fun
Old 12/12/2016, 20:37   #977

Closing server instantly w/o giving players even 10min to finish trade etc...****
Old 12/12/2016, 20:38   #978

increase trade profit between towns, we need some job activity and opportunity to trade
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2016, 20:45   #979

trade rates are fine lol! dont increase it
Old 12/12/2016, 22:13   #980

Me and my younger brother are looking for eu based active guild.. hit me up if u recruit members
Old 12/12/2016, 22:43   #981

Why u make so late an Unique event`? We need to go to work soon..
and only for 80 ? or low unique event too?
GG Int Chars

now the strong player will get stronger and stronger.. GG good event more immos for the strong players
Old 12/12/2016, 23:07   #982

make a search & destroy event.
you are a noob gm.. 500 players were at dw south and u think u can handle a unique event there?

how ur server got 1,7k player ?!?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2016, 00:37   #983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silkroad21 View Post
GG Int Chars

now the strong player will get stronger and stronger.. GG good event more immos for the strong players
Players complain when gm's don't do events, forcing them to do smth and when do it there are always ppl like u who make such a comment. Dude you complain and blame the team for every step and decision they make since I am in this thread and follow your comments. EVERY TIME u complain about smth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exzellenz123 View Post
you are a noob gm.. 500 players were at dw south and u think u can handle a unique event there?

are you 10 years old ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2016, 01:16   #984

You go left, they complain.
You go right, they complain.
You go ahead, they complain.
With every 1 complaint we get 10 more satisfied people with what we do and we are thankful to them.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by exzellenz123 View Post

We successfully did !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silkroad21 View Post
GG Int Chars

The uniques spawned in the event dont even drop immortals (except eryx ofcourse it was a reward for the very long meduse) ( which satisfied players had fun killing it for a test ), kindly have more knowledge before you spread toxicity.

BR

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDornel^ View Post
Players complain when gm's don't do events, forcing them to do smth and when do it there are always ppl like u who make such a comment. Dude you complain and blame the team for every step and decision they make since I am in this thread and follow your comments. EVERY TIME u complain about smth.

are you 10 years old ?
Thank you for the constant support ❤

Old 12/13/2016, 02:32   #985

Again start ? Again the server will be closed as recently. Much trade for money and piped up and gg close.. 2 mouth and serwer start again Lost time :P
Old 12/13/2016, 03:48   #986

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by takelook View Post
let's say i might be your dady

if you talking about Elecuts / Elamidas please don't tell me what happen in third day there ! because ppl was running useing +5 and rare ppl had +7

and do not Compare #LastThief #Akasch server with Eryx

Excuse me but because of #LastThief #Akasch there is a private servers running today ! those people who made the files of every private server running till now !

IT'S THEIR FILES ! AND THOSE SERVERS WAS THE BEST PRIVATE SERVERS MADE SO FAR TILL NOW !

IF YOU WANNA KISS AN ASS DO IT !
Get Rekt
You are the one who is doing the *** kissing here sorry for saying it,

But who told you that Eryx crew didn`t contribute to the sro scene, tbh you shouldn't be mentioning those server owners cuz the only person who we should thank for this P-SRO party we are having should be Cherno who released the files and then came others who taught us how to use them ppl who are not around us anymore.

Here is a proof Akach thanking our Crew for helping Elmeidas to run more than one agent server before us no one was able to do that, since Elemidas crew had the best of the best like you said

ofc Akach helped Eryx a lot, he never refused to answer our questions, and we do respect him.

Just take it easy it is not divided into teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicitas12345 View Post
Actually Akasch and LastThief did not create those files. They improved them because they were already there since the first release of the vSRO files. They also took files from other servers they were included in (e.g. some Devias / Dymer servers). So please, please stop spreading false and absolutely incorrect information.

Yes, LastThief and especially Akasch aka Royalblade did a lot for the "pServer Scene" in Silkroad but they did not create the files.

And just to let you know - Eryx files are based on Dymer and Devias files which were partly improved and coded by Akasch and LastThief. So you actually can compare their servers with Eryx.

Cheers.
I think you missed silverlight he was the owner of dymer files with Mykha (owner of atomix) they both started dymer after devias failure i was a part of that crew i mean Dymer, and also there was simulation but i joined after he left.
Note ofc speaking about dymer which was opened after the closure of the original devias.
Akash was not on dymer cuz he was caught editing and giving items as Akach said himself, once he posted the skype convo of Devias.
Then i bought the files from silver buuuuut now Eryx is far far away from dymer was meant to be, our db is completely different still same base tho.

Isn't it obvious how many bugs/lags do we have?

We are going stable only planned restarts.

Sent from my SM-G800H using Tapatalk
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2016, 07:34   #987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen_ View Post
You are the one who is doing the *** kissing here sorry for saying it,

But who told you that Eryx crew didn`t contribute to the sro scene, tbh you shouldn't be mentioning those server owners cuz the only person who we should thank for this P-SRO party we are having should be Cherno who released the files and then came others who taught us how to use them ppl who are not around us anymore.

Here is a proof Akach thanking our Crew for helping Elmeidas to run more than one agent server before us no one was able to do that, since Elemidas crew had the best of the best like you said

ofc Akach helped Eryx a lot, he never refused to answer our questions, and we do respect him.

Just take it easy it is not divided into teams.

I think you missed silverlight he was the owner of dymer files with Mykha (owner of atomix) they both started dymer after devias failure i was a part of that crew i mean Dymer, and also there was simulation but i joined after he left.
Note ofc speaking about dymer which was opened after the closure of the original devias.
Akash was not on dymer cuz he was caught editing and giving items as Akach said himself, once he posted the skype convo of Devias.
Then i bought the files from silver buuuuut now Eryx is far far away from dymer was meant to be, our db is completely different still same base tho.

Isn't it obvious how many bugs/lags do we have?

We are going stable only planned restarts.

Sent from my SM-G800H using Tapatalk
all i meant to say that's they started it !

they made all those changes are running at every private server !

and btw i do not have to kiss any ass dude ! and my words wasn't to Eryx team

i did say before i Respect you guys and i respect your work

don't think i hate your team !

and btw i know that part you talking about that's your team helped before about ips ! u didn't have to take a screenshot and bring it over here !
there is nothing to prove

i just answered an foolish kid above !

anyway GL And Respect to Eryx team
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2016, 08:51   #988

game is really good, extremely active so many players! ignore the haters here, they're just abusers/trying to advertise their servers lmao.
anyways, Dear gm. can you please add more ice to the land as for Christmas? also add Christmas music please, everything else is good! also i noticed a small bug when getting rewards of lvl (8,16,24,32,42,52) it says unknown error happened. thanks for the great game keep the good work going!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/13/2016, 09:23   #989

is the trivia bot off ?
Old 12/13/2016, 11:10   #990

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by merickx80 View Post
explain to me how is that ? am not a donator and i have a premium now!! so tell me how did this happen ? and i have my work and other stuff to do. ofc in each server donator will be ahead of u but u can always catch up with them if ur smart and know how to play
Eryx always been like that since the first one.

thank you anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian8 View Post
is the trivia bot off ?
We have a problem with our SQL version which will require an update = downtime, so we are leaving it when we prepare the next update so we can do all at once.