Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/22/2021, 22:20   #2326

elite*gold: 0
we are waiting for the new game server.
Old 04/23/2021, 19:24   #2327

Is the server still alive? How many players are active on daily basis?
I dont see on website a players counter, and id hate to join a server and play with 10 players.
Old 04/23/2021, 19:30   #2328

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroCool1987 View Post
Is the server still alive? How many players are active on daily basis?
I dont see on website a players counter, and id hate to join a server and play with 10 players.
Hello ZeroCool1987, yeah server is up and running. Average 15~30 players online. You can check online players in website, but you must login first.

Regards
Old 04/23/2021, 20:16   #2329

Made account, downloaded the client, install it ... but now I have other problems.

PVO_START dont work, give some unreadable error
PVO_Client give error (c8) everytime i try to loggin.

Any idea how to fix these?
Old 04/23/2021, 21:00   #2330

Quote:
Made account, downloaded the client, install it ... but now I have other problems.

PVO_START dont work, give some unreadable error
PVO_Client give error (c8) everytime i try to loggin.

Any idea how to fix these?
I suggest you to join our Discord channel. Conversation here is running very slow.What is your OS and what AV program you are using?
You can try to add the game client folder PVO in your antivirus exclusion list and start PVO_START.exe like administrator. BTW how you get C8 error when you can even start the launcher? Try steps above i will waiting for your feedback here or in discord.
Regards
Old 04/23/2021, 21:10   #2331

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
I suggest you to join our Discord channel. Conversation here is running very slow.What is your OS and what AV program you are using?
You can try to add the game client folder PVO in your antivirus exclusion list and start PVO_START.exe like administrator. BTW how you get C8 error when you can even start the launcher? Try steps above i will waiting for your feedback here or in discord.
Regards
When I use PVO_Client the game automatically starts, no more launcher, and there i get the c8 error

I have windows 10 and the antivirus that come with it (bitdefender) and while installing the game there was no alert, nothing seem to be deleted.

PVO_Start:
And I added the entire folder to exclusion on antivirus
Entire folder have 22 items, so none seem to be deleted.
Old 04/23/2021, 21:51   #2332

Quote:
When I use PVO_Client the game automatically starts, no more launcher, and there i get the c8 error

I have windows 10 and the antivirus that come with it (bitdefender) and while installing the game there was no alert, nothing seem to be deleted.

PVO_Start:
And I added the entire folder to exclusion on antivirus
Entire folder have 22 items, so none seem to be deleted.
Download and install the latest client from the website.I dont know what client you are running,but the game can be started only by PVO_START.exe Event if you run PVO_Client nothing happened ,client just exit you cannot get any error like C8.

* Important Notice: Bot programs like sbot,mbot,phBot etc. (every one know their functions ) , client modifications, loaders ,memory loaders/patchers,packet injectors are not allowed on the game server.Every player that try to use a program described above will be banned.1st step is warning with 24 hours ban, the second step will be 7 day and last permanent ban.Abusing the job system using VPN or other alternative connection is not allowed.If you notice that someone use some of listed methods feel free to report it (providing screenshots or video). The abusers will be punished with ban (1/2/3 degree ban).The 3rd party programs like keypressers with simple sending a key to the game window without any logic and feedback from game client are allowed and can be used on the server but are not supported from Warriors Way Online support team.

Regards

PS: Do you try to run the game launcher PVO_START.exe with administrative rights?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2021, 22:14   #2333

I have the client from your game, and i start your game normally without bot.
im coming discord there we can write faster and maybe we will find a solution.
Old 04/28/2021, 14:12   #2334

oldsro, helpful players
Old 04/29/2021, 12:25   #2335

New Event 30.04.2021

- Hello Warriors! We prepared a new event #Easter2021 with +100 % bonus Rubins on every Rubins purchase! The promotion is available for all payment methods (PayPal and SMS) from 30.04.2021 to 09.05.2021 (10 days). Please contact us to receive your bonus after each payments (HexC0DE#0653 in Discord, s-type on the website or FB page).

- Upcoming updates: From the begging of May, the Academy system will be reset and later reworked. Honor Rank will be based on daily collected JP not from infinity leveling characters with
key-presser from 1 to 40 level.Players still can use academy to help ,low level characters and
academy exp buff will be still available. Currently we are testing the new system in our test server.
More info will be announced when the new game system is ready.

Greetings from Warrior's Way Online Team!

#warriorswayofficial #warriorswayonline #playwwo

Warriors Way Online & Gods of Aion cross server event

Hello Warriors, we prepared a special exclusive event for all WWO players. Join on test in our partners server Gods of Aion, level up your character (more information bellow) and get your Rubins reward!There is a couple simple steps to join in event:
- Go to GOA website and make new account with same username and email like your WWO web account (you can check your WWO web portal email from )
- Download the GOA Client from the link in and install the client.
- Join in Gods of Aion official and write your GOA character name in section. As soon as you level up to required reward level, please post a screenshot of your character in and contact to claim your reward! If rewards are still available they can be combined,so every character can get max 151 000 Rubins. Rewards will be transferred up to 48 hours after they are claimed.

Rewards:
- First 12 characters leveled to 20 level will received 10 000 Rubins
- First 10 characters leveled to 30 level will received 18 000 Rubins
- First 8 characters leveled to 40 level will received 28 000 Rubins
- First 5 characters leveled to 50 level will received 40 000 Rubins.
- First 3 characters leveled to 65 level will received 55 000 Rubins.

- Event period 30.04.2021 - 30.05.2021

Important Notice: Every user can join in the event only with one WWO account. Every cheating attempt will disqualify from the event. Please read all GOA rules posted in our Discord channel section. Rubins can be used only in WWO Item Mall.

Gods of Aion Quick Game information: Gods of Aion 4.6 is classic low rate private server fully matching the official game server version 4.6. The official open alpha test started at 16.04.2021. Official website

Greetings from WWO & GOA support team!

#warriorswayofficial #warriorswayonline #playwwo #godsofaion #goa

Old 04/29/2021, 18:21   #2336

elite*gold: 30
If the bot is Not Allowed, is the program for 2+ characters also Not Allowed?
Old 04/29/2021, 20:07   #2337

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Darius View Post
Hello [GM]Darius if you mean using of VPN, you can use it if not abusing some of the game systems or other players.

Regards

PS: Can you please remove the quote of whole 1st post
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2021, 21:08   #2338

enable new routes for trade ?
Old 05/05/2021, 01:20   #2339

Received Thanks: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Darius View Post
You can Multi Open that Client.
Old 05/06/2021, 20:45   #2340

I will give some cute dress to three person who starts game and pm me.. ++ I will help for lvl up as much as I can..