Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/18/2021, 14:24   #2296

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceOne92 View Post
It's too bad that there is still this stupid double exp event. I donīt want to play for 100% exp when everyone else gets 200% because everyone is playing at prime time.

Why is that not changed ?
Any positive effects i'm overlooking?
Hello NiceOne92, i am not sure what is your problem with double exp event.The Winter event will over soon (probably this week), so the Double exp bonus will be returned as before.

Regards
Old 01/20/2021, 00:56   #2297

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Hello NiceOne92, i am not sure what is your problem with double exp event.The Winter event will over soon (probably this week), so the Double exp bonus will be returned as before.

Regards
i donīt mean the winter event (although i'm not a fan of it either).
i mean the standard double exp event.
in this time i will get 200% exp. with premium 300% (or am i wrong?)

in the other 18 hours i will get only 1/3 of it.
and then there is no motivation to continue grinding.

this event forces me to grind at exact this time.

i want to play when it suits ME and i don't want to have any advantages or disadvantages because i can only play at certain times.

i often work from noon to evening. so this event is a big disadvantage for me compared to other players. And therefore I ask if there are any positive effects that I am overlooking ?

it's just unfair for players who can't play at that time
Old 01/20/2021, 14:11   #2298

Quote:
i donīt mean the winter event (although i'm not a fan of it either).
i mean the standard double exp event.
in this time i will get 200% exp. with premium 300% (or am i wrong?)

in the other 18 hours i will get only 1/3 of it.
and then there is no motivation to continue grinding.

this event forces me to grind at exact this time.

i want to play when it suits ME and i don't want to have any advantages or disadvantages because i can only play at certain times.

i often work from noon to evening. so this event is a big disadvantage for me compared to other players. And therefore I ask if there are any positive effects that I am overlooking ?

it's just unfair for players who can't play at that time
Hello NiceOne92, most of people are from Europe and play at evenings.That's why the 'Double EXP Event' is everyday from 17:00 - 23:00 server time. It's normal the time interval to not be perfect for some of the players.

Regards
Old 01/20/2021, 14:22   #2299

Quote:
Hello NiceOne92, most of people are from Europe and play at evenings.That's why the 'Double EXP Event' is everyday from 17:00 - 23:00 server time. It's normal the time interval to not be perfect for some of the players.

Regards
and why not just 24 hours a day so that everyone has the same chance? sorry, I do not understand this philosophy
Old 01/20/2021, 15:34   #2300

Quote:
and why not just 24 hours a day so that everyone has the same chance? sorry, I do not understand this philosophy
WWO is a low rate server, 'Double EXP Event' is daily event that push people to be more active in evenings. If you have more questions, join our Discord channel.

Regards
Old 01/20/2021, 15:43   #2301

Quote:
WWO is a low rate server, 'Double EXP Event' is daily event that push people to be more active in evenings. If you have more questions, join our Discord channel.

Regards
I now started to play on wwo.
i speak with some people and they see it similarly. they are always waiting for the event to begin. they are tied to this time. completely pointless.

the people usually play in the evening anyway, even without an event. In addition, you could give a 20% boost (only a "nice to have") but not such a huge boost that keeps people from playing for 18 hours a day.

personally i don't feel like playing on a server where i only get half of exp because i don't have time at a certain time

but it is your server. you have to know yourself
Old 01/21/2021, 09:51   #2302

Game Updates - 21.01.2021

- Added new END-GAME content. A unique monster the Scorpion Queen Selkis (Level 98) appeared in Storm and cloud desert. Scorpion Queen is powerful monsters, better do not try to face her alone. She will appear in Red leg, Black leg and Salt post area.
List of (some of) Selkis drop:
SP Scrolls (B/S)
10% DMG/ABS Scrolls
10 degree tier 2 items
Magic stones of Luck (Lvl.10)
Piece from Selkis hearth (feature use)

- Added stacking of Jewel Box and all Alchemy Boxes 250 >1000.
- Due multiply detection of abusing of the Job System with 2 IP addresses with accounts of same user, we started working of new account & IP inherit tracking system. The system will collect information and will automatic ban or just prevent user to gain JP(still not decided). All users accounts will be bind with IP address that user use,a and will generate unique character pool ID. The system is still work in progress and its not running automatically on the public server.We are using only for manual checks at the moment. We kindly remind you that abusing of job system by using 2 IP's for characters of same player its not allowed and is punished with ban.
- The events 'Snow flakes event' and Preparing for Christmas 2020' are over.
- Updated game client version to 1.119

*** To use the latest changes is required to update your client with the latest version 1.119 The update is available on the website and via 'WWO Quick Updater'.

Greetings from Warrior's Way Online Team!

#warriorswayofficial #warriorswayonline #playwwo

Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2021, 10:07   #2303

Hello, guys! I would like to share my recent experience in the past 2 months. I will be as short as possible as well.
Endgame is very well balanced. Offers your Job PVP zone, the Desert. You can join there only in job costume. The rewards are:
1. All mobs drop jewel boxes. Rewards of those are elixirs, speed scrolls and tablets. You can get Immortal, Lucky and Astral tablets as well. 30 min farm = 50 boxes on average = 0-3 Immortals. It solves your crafting issues.
2. Quests in the Desert are extremely rewarding in terms of Exp/SP points. For a slow server like that, I would say 9% exp and 12k clean SP points at level 99 for quest you are doing for 30min to 1 hour is crazy good. Let's have It in mind the server never ever claimed to be a fast one for leveling. The quests system these days allows you to play at zero gap all the way. From quests you can receive Beghemots for trade which is the best mount in the game for that, not even for rubins. Other type of scrolls for damage and defence are rewards of the other quests.
3. Job system in short. Best route is to the shop in the Desert. The reward is gold and Job Points. You can get Sun set(Chest, Legs etc.) and SoM Weapon with Job points. You can get all sorts of Items with Job points - pandoras, +2 scrolls for your items(which are expensive in terms of gold, you can't just farm with them).
What else we have there is a way to have a Sun Accessory set which you can get collecting recipes from Medusa and killing Bosses like Isy, Uruchi. Lord Yarkan etc. to get the souls necessary for those recipes.
Leveling might feel tedious sometimes if you're doing it solo. Just join a guild, people are friendly, most of them . Bosses are killed constantly, zero gap should be find if you do the Desert quests. I think you have SoS weapon as a quest reward every 10 levels until 60, not sure about that. Once you get to that level you can just trade and get pandoras. Level up with them until 70 to get into jangan cave and bosses there will carry you up until the end + the quests in the desert.
Balance in the server is good. It's a topic that no one would be ever happy about Chinese has a buff and are good chars, meant to be all rounders. Doing good in everything but not the best in one thing. I have to say that Admins are very responsive in terms of major balance changes and listen to the feedback provided only and only if its truly objective and beneficial for everyone. Example: black res of EU Cleric got increased cooldown as in the job war people could res themself constantly while being immortal which overextends the battle which may never end. There is no reverse(there is a quest for reverse scrolls as well) in the Desert.
About pay to win aspect of the game. It's almost non-existent. As we said Immortals and Astrals you can get from the farming in the Desert. Buying clocks for your grab pet is the only thing here. You have some sort of bonus rubins when you repair your equipment + voting in the website but this will give you a clock maybe once every 2 months. On the other side, If you buy rugins for 1 premium, so you can level faster and just clocks afterward - It's gonna be almost no money spent and very affordable in my opinion(I'm not rich )
Conclusion about the end game. You farm in the Desert to improve your items, doing trade to get your Sun set and Moon weapon and doing quests in the Desert to get SP and level up for 100(which I found to be relatively fast for a low rate server). Everything is happening in the Desert at the moment, most of It. Which is great as it brings people together. As long as you play(no botting allowed) you would be able to get your set, enjoy the job war and everything about this game. Or you can just become a silent Thief which no one knows and attack others in the Desert. Probably I missed a lot but I tried to create a short post and I failed about that . It's a very fun game, a great server to play! I highly recommend it!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/27/2021, 19:42   #2304

İdeal server for non botters, Fresh start for new players. Up !
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/02/2021, 16:29   #2305

Hello Warriors. We just received a notification from the Power Company. Next Wednesday (03. Feb 2021) they will make a scheduled maintenance in the server location area. The power will be turned off from 08:00 - 18:00 server time. We will shutdown the game server a couple minutes before 08:00 on 03.Feb 2021. For more info ,check our FB page or our Discord channel.

Old 02/06/2021, 12:33   #2306

best pvp server I have ever played , one thing is bad you cant stack elixir's , u must buy cube with silk(rubins) its awful
Old 02/07/2021, 09:40   #2307

Received Thanks: 1,670
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2021, 11:53   #2308

- Hello Warriors! On the occasion of the upcoming Valentine's day we prepared a new event +100 % bonus Rubins on every Rubins purchase! The promotion is available for all payment methods (PayPal and SMS) from 14.02.2021 to 21.02.2021 (7 days). Please contact us to receive your bonus after each payments (HexC0DE#0653 in Discord, s-type on the website or FB page).

Old 02/17/2021, 13:44   #2309

Game Updates - 16.02.2021 (updated)

- Updated Job Point system. Added new protection module 'Account Collector System' (ACS). The function of 'ACS' system is to collect every IP address used by user and assign it to unique Character Pool ID(CPID) number. The purpose of 'ACS' is to prevent users from gain more job points when abusing the job system by using of more than one IP addresses in the same time. Currently auto ban its not activated. If the user triggered the protection, he will not get any job points in traderuns. Using accounts from other users(account sharing) its not recommended, because this automatically will assign same Character Pool ID to both accounts. In the meantime, we will continue monitoring for job system abusers manually too. Detected cheaters will be punished with ban. The Characters Pool ID will expire if user login with different IP address 24 hours after last login. The Character Pool ID will be reset by admins once per week (still not decided). The 'Account Collector System' is still in test, please send us feedback if you find some issues. We will not provide any detailed information, why selected user is blocked by ACS and not get any job points. The investigation case will be open only if we suspect bugs or abusing.

Here is a couple example scenarios depending of configuration :

- If the trader and the hunters are sharing same CPID, only the trader will gain job points on sale.
- If the trader is selling goods and hunter is with same CPID or 2 hunters with same CPID are detected, only the trader will gain job points.

- If 2 traders, with loaded goods are online with same CPID, they will not get any job points on sale.
- If thief sell stolen trader goods with same CPID (trader goods and thief), the thief and whole thief party members will not get any job points.
- If thief is in party with other thief that sell stolen goods, he will not get any job points if he has same CPID like of the stolen goods.
- Added additional function to job system.All dropped trader goods, will be deleted from trader goods log, if they are not picked/collected (from trader or thief ), 30 minutes after drop.
- Increased cooldown time of the skill 'Crystal Invisible' from 2 min -> 5 min. (job system abusing - temporary solution)

- Updated game client version to 1.119.02

*** To use the latest changes is required to update your client with the latest version 1.119.02 Currently the update is available only via 'WWO Quick Updater'.

Old 02/18/2021, 13:04   #2310

Received Thanks: 1,670
Great Server with very friendly people. I Like that unstressful grinding. Especialy that extra Bonus Quest system is awesome.

IGN: Casque
Guild: United
Thanks
5 Users