Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/19/2019, 13:44   #2116

elite*gold: 0
Gonna give it a try again with new char, before i've played for some time reached only 4x lvl. See you guys in-game
Old 11/19/2019, 17:16   #2117

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCracked View Post
Gonna give it a try again with new char, before i've played for some time reached only 4x lvl. See you guys in-game
Hello @, welcome to WWO! If you want you can join our Discord channel.We are more active there.See you in-game.

Regards

PS:What is your IGN?
Old 11/19/2019, 17:24   #2118

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Hello @, welcome to WWO! If you want you can join our Discord channel.We are more active there.See you in-game.

Regards

PS:What is your IGN?
did few quests earlier and exp is really nice my ign is _iCracked_ been playing eu for a long time last few server, here gonna try ch. Tbh i'm not using discord at all but will install it just for this server ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2019, 18:52   #2119

Quote:
did few quests earlier and exp is really nice my ign is _iCracked_ been playing eu for a long time last few server, here gonna try ch. Tbh i'm not using discord at all but will install it just for this server ^^
After the 10% china buff,china characters are definitely are not bad.
Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2019, 07:52   #2120

elite*gold: 223
Quote:
Are you still playing? I just started as chn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
After the 10% china buff,china characters are definitely are not bad.
Regards
How can we get the CHN Balance buff?
Old 11/25/2019, 09:16   #2121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvero View Post
Hello Salvero, the China buff is repeatable quest with reward 10 China Buff Scrolls.

Quote:
- Added new quest '∞Power of Buddha' for Chinese characters. The quest can be started at 10 lv and can be infinity repeated.Starting NPC Priest Kushyan from Jeunsa temple in Jangan.Required quest: 'Inventory Expansion 1 (China)(5 Lv)'. The quest reward is 'Power Of Buddha - scroll' that give a additional +10% Phy/Mag Damage increase +5% Phy/Mag Damage Absorption buff for 24 hours .The scroll can be used only from Chinese characters and cannot be traded.
You can find more info in in-game help.

Regards
Old 11/26/2019, 11:19   #2122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvero View Post
Are you still playing? I just started as chn.

yes i'm still playing but didn't log in for 2 days due to work, i am atm 23 lvl. I'll be online in few hours, joing discord for faster communication so we can do LTP or some kind of party cuz sometimes it's even hard to find full LTP.
Old 11/26/2019, 11:44   #2123

elite*gold: 223
Quote:
yes i'm still playing but didn't log in for 2 days due to work, i am atm 23 lvl. I'll be online in few hours, joing discord for faster communication so we can do LTP or some kind of party cuz sometimes it's even hard to find full LTP.
Well, there are missing some improvements to the gameplay, like increasing mobs and respawn etc. but they dont want any changes. Maybe they want an empty server, who knows .
Anyway I had to leave but maybe you will find someone else you can grind with.
Have fun!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2019, 12:54   #2124

Quote:
Yeah , discord is better solution.I'm pretty busy at work too.Still waiting to grind my last 10% and reach 49 lv. Leveling is definitely better after last quest update.See you in game iCracked.

Regards
Old 11/27/2019, 12:42   #2125

Quote:
If you need any help leveling. My IGN is ***.
I am online when spare time .
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2019, 11:07   #2126

Game Updates - 05.12.2019

"Hello Warriors! A three years ago, December 2016 , we started the official public version of the 'Warrior's Way Online'.On the occasion of our third birthday, Christmas And New Year Holidays, we prepare couple interesting events for you. We want to say Thanks to all players that trust us, support us and joined in our world in this 3 years .The WWO team wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Be strong, healthy and loved!"

- A new event is starting - 'Snow flakes event' . The event contain two small events.The first one required from players to hunt and kill the monsters Snow Slave. Some of the Snow Slaves will drop a Snow Flakes. Collect at least 10 Snow Flakes and bring them to So Ok for surprise rewards. There is small event counter located in game screen. On every 10 traded Snow Flakes the counter rises with 1 (the number is refreshing on every 10 minutes). If the players collect the required count of Snow Flakes , the whole server will gain new bonus exp event : +100% EXP/SEXP for period of 48 hours. The first target of Snow Flake is 50 (500 traded Snow Flakes to So Ok), the second is 101 (1001 Snow Flakes) Unfortunately ,the count is automatically increased by the game server and for the moment we cant change it. For each Snow Slave kill ,the players can obtain a small 5 minutes bonus buff from them like +15 STR/INT, abnormal status protection and many more. On every 100 Snow flake kills, the player that killed the 101 mob will get individual bonus buff +100% EXP/SEXP for period of 1 hour. Both bonuses can be used together..
Important Notes: The bonus from 'Snow flakes event' and 'Double EXP Event' cannot be merged due server restriction and bonus is always +100%

- Started new event 'Preparing for Christmas 2019' . Hunt monsters and collect 'Jewerly Boxes'. Bring the boxes to So Ok and try your chance to get your Christmas Suit (full set of 3 parts with magical options enabled) and many more other presents.

- The current events 'Winter Unique Monsters Hunt' and 'Alchemy Boxes' are continued.

* Client update it's not required

Greetings from Warrior's Way Online Team!

#warriorswayofficial #warriorswayonline #playwwo

Old 12/05/2019, 13:53   #2127

how many players online now? Media?
Old 12/05/2019, 14:57   #2128

Quote:
Originally Posted by webercosta View Post
how many players online now? Media?
Hello @ there is not many people online recently 5-15 players,around ~40 daily. What you mean 'Media' ?

Regards
Old 12/11/2019, 21:51   #2129

elite*gold: 8
Looking for a game I can playy everyone now and then with no lag or issues with other players so I think i'll back to playing this in my spare time. Can't even remember my character level but might start over. Let me know if anyone in europe wants to play around the same time..
Old 12/12/2019, 00:23   #2130

IŽll Join.

PS: Mega download ainŽt working!