Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/09/2018, 15:29   #1801

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystogan. View Post
So if that 1 euro is not a big deal each cube? why don't GM just make it free.. money hungry GM that's why.. sorry I already donated for prem devil, and avatar.. I wont donate more just to stack equipment for alchemy..

You wonder why server wont grow.. maybe stop being so stubborn, and listen to community we were a team of 6 who wanted to play there, but now left to another server since greedyness in Warriors, and no players..
Hello @ i already answer you in Discord chat of your question/request.The magic boxes is additional feature, you can store elixirs in normal way originally used in game.Warriors Way Online is non edit server equivalent of Legend IV: Tomb of Qin-Shi Emperor. There is no elixir stack there. The price of 200 slots Magic cube is 4600 Rubins each. 4x4900= 19600 Rubins (2Euro is 22000 Rubins) for all 4 Magic Cubes.You can easy gain around 6200 Rubins from Vote System (~200 Rubins/day * 31 day) and 16 000 Rubins from Rubins per hour system in game( this vary depending of your char level and required 60+)
I suspect you that you just try to advertising another server and trying to attract more players with you , but this is my opinion.Anyway wish you happy holidays.

Regards
Old 12/11/2018, 04:01   #1802

I logged in, but don't see any players? can anyone tell me a good non bot server with active players?
Old 12/11/2018, 08:55   #1803

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopy View Post
Winter unique monster event
-----------------------------------
can i ask for a map of respawms unique?
The monster a spawn all over the map.I don't have any coordinate list available. The area is corresponding of unique level.The levels of the unique monsters are 20,24,30,40,60,80,90 and 100.

Quote:
Do players on the server search for some souls? Uruchi, Lord Yarkan ... - can I ask what's going on?
The souls are used for Soul Reaver set.More information about this can be found

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2018, 15:22   #1804

Quote:
I will try to create a map of all spam White Knight - please tell the player about White Knight coordinate information

n the case of souls - can the soul drop be achieved with the charm of higher level 100lvl ?? or is it necessary to kill other charias by a maximum of 20lvl higher than the level of uniqueness?
I don't have any spawn coordinates @ All uniquest are spawned in 2-3 place in each areas so is not hard to guess.I know only spawn spot of 100 lv event uniques,they are in B4 around B5 teleport.

The unique souls are standard drop.They are not available if your char is 15+ or 20+ i am not sure.Some players use combinations of high and low level to kill it.
Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2018, 10:19   #1805

Quote:
I'm sorry to bother again, but it occurred to me
is the Snow Event somehow misconfigured?
100% exp bonus will receive char what is only in the share of what has never killed a single mob, or the bonus will get the bonus already mentioned.

I think it would be more fair to get the bonus what the real killers kill
and counting? 101 gets a bonus?
one player kills 100 event snow slave
and the other player kills 1 (to a total of 101) - a second player gets the bonus
Hello @, the bonus is calculated by the game server.I just talked with one of the devs, the value is increasing on every every time when the event is completed.The value is calculated from the game server.Its a hardcoded server event.No one know how many event mobs must to kill to get the bonus,you can get even from single event mob.It's depending from your luck, its useless if you try to count the mobs.Current value is 117. This is the way that event works.
Regards
Old 12/12/2018, 15:59   #1806

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
I will try to create a map of all spam White Knight - please tell the player about White Knight coordinate information

n the case of souls - can the soul drop be achieved with the charm of higher level 100lvl ?? or is it necessary to kill other charias by a maximum of 20lvl higher than the level of uniqueness?
if you played vsro files and hunted titans then its the same spawn spot for white knight and princess uniques
Old 12/12/2018, 16:09   #1807

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
if you played vsro files and hunted titans then its the same spawn spot for white knight and princess uniques
Hello @ probably some spot can be concur the spawn position that you mention it, but in current winter unique monsters event the spots are
manually added by our game developers.

Regards
Old 12/13/2018, 09:02   #1808

Quote:
I confirm

The spots are very different from TITAN UNIQUE

so far I have found levels
all found unique pictures of screenshots

20 - 2x spot
30 - 2x spot
40 - 2x spot
50 - I do not know where to look (karakoram nothing)
60 - 1x spot (spot 60 between ishade / hashade quite surprised me)
70 - I do not know
80 - 1x JG cave B1
90 - 1x spot JG cave B3 teleport
100 - 1x spot JG cave B4 teleport

Spider Queen 50 - 3x spot

I publish the information after completing all the unique ones

------------------------------------------------------------------
by the way - would not it be easier to redraw the White Knight 100 point in front of Jangan?
at least it would have made campsite players easier
he must use the reverse scroll
it might be faster to make instant 100 from the server

nobody on the server will be as normal nor do any tasks
just pandora boxes and monster scrols - that's the only thing that's happening on the server
and I forgot the killing of the unique for the soul

this configured server is really your idea of a fun gaming server ??
Hello @ the unique levels from event are 20,24,30,40,60,80,90 and 100.There is no 50 and 70 level uniques. All Unique are spawned in are corresponding of their levels.There is a couple active events in the game at the moment and every players free to do what he want to do in game:killing event uniques,killing Pandora Boxes,hunting other uniquest,questing, jobbing etc. It's normal players to use 100% bonus exp event for faster leveling hunting uniques and Pandora box parties.
I am quite busy recently ,so if you have any questions you can try to contact us in Discord or directly contacting support in the website.
Regards
Old 12/16/2018, 22:50   #1809

i played this server till 56 lvl. Server has a great system i really liked it. But in that 1 month of time i was always lvling solo beacuse there is no one to do pt with. Because server is too old. Most of the players are 95+ and it feels like singleplayer game.

-Do you ever thinking about opening a new server? i would like to play that with doing pt's with other peoples.
Old 12/17/2018, 13:10   #1810

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnzakar View Post
i played this server till 56 lvl. Server has a great system i really liked it. But in that 1 month of time i was always lvling solo beacuse there is no one to do pt with. Because server is too old. Most of the players are 95+ and it feels like singleplayer game.

-Do you ever thinking about opening a new server? i would like to play that with doing pt's with other peoples.
original game concept was very good - well thought out - to perform quests, then trade ...
Real setting is no longer so famous
- The event is a lot of pandora boxes, monster scrolls
- enabled using key presser

what does it mean?
- Exploitation with pandora boxes, monster scrolls
- then just knock out at the unique and wait until it pops up and use the keypresser to kill the unique

perhaps this game style is the ultimate what the original group of players wanted

maybe it's enough for fun - not me

that's why I started playing Black Desert
Old 12/17/2018, 16:17   #1811

Quote:

Thanks for suggestion @ .I don't have any information about opening of new server .But nobody knows.
Regards

Quote:
original game concept was very good - well thought out - to perform quests, then trade ...
Real setting is no longer so famous
- The event is a lot of pandora boxes, monster scrolls
- enabled using key presser

what does it mean?
- Exploitation with pandora boxes, monster scrolls
- then just knock out at the unique and wait until it pops up and use the keypresser to kill the unique

perhaps this game style is the ultimate what the original group of players wanted

maybe it's enough for fun - not me

that's why I started playing Black Desert
I think Black Desert is a good game .Wish you luck there.I don't like the mobile version of the game because everything is auto.Auto hunt,auto questing,auto npc find.... The player is more like spectator .

Regards
Old 12/18/2018, 19:52   #1812

Received Thanks: 1,670
yeah, you know, if there is some lower cap opening, im that 1st one who´s in there

all to do is hope and wait
Old 12/19/2018, 01:39   #1813

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
yeah, you know, if there is some lower cap opening, im that 1st one who´s in there

I am the second one and i have 5 friend with me ....
Old 12/19/2018, 11:57   #1814

Quote:

Quote:
I am the second one and i have 5 friend with me ....
Wish you happy holidays guys.
Old 12/19/2018, 16:20   #1815

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:

if its 90cap then i will come back as well