Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/10/2018, 23:45   #1636

elite*gold: 0
amazing , good luck
Old 09/12/2018, 10:51   #1637

Arrow I need to see with my eyes! and feel with my hands :P

I'm back and addicted to Silkroad with this new promise about "non-bot server" (without too much edits btw).
Your time spended will worth and the fun will be there present with you. Right there is the promise!!
Actually people lost the sense about playing Silkroad, botting is like waste your PC on bitcoing mining but harder and you don't even know...

OriginOnline can't cover this expectatives.. they are too involved on lies, bugs and fake balances.

I like the way you can face the reality and try to solve issues...You are living with them all the problems and not just looking from outside.
Looks like a barely empty, looks like you need a community manager and better web design to push this server.

But I can't tell you the true if i'm looking from outside. I need to try this server, in a Warrior Way!
Old 09/12/2018, 11:51   #1638

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBitz View Post
I'm back and addicted to Silkroad with this new promise about "non-bot server" (without too much edits btw).
Your time spended will worth and the fun will be there present with you. Right there is the promise!!
Actually people lost the sense about playing Silkroad, botting is like waste your PC on bitcoing mining but harder and you don't even know...

OriginOnline can't cover this expectatives.. they are too involved on lies, bugs and fake balances.

I like the way you can face the reality and try to solve issues...You are living with them all the problems and not just looking from outside.
Looks like a barely empty, looks like you need a community manager and better web design to push this server.

But I can't tell you the true if i'm looking from outside. I need to try this server, in a Warrior Way!
Welcome to the WWO @. We are small community and we are as we are.Activity is vary ,there is more people in Double EXP event, around 90-100 daily.
Regards
Old 09/12/2018, 12:51   #1639

You ruined it for me with the custom bikini avatars
Old 09/12/2018, 13:59   #1640

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
You ruined it for me with the custom bikini avatars
Hello @, this avatars are part from summer event and they are added for more players fun.The event is come to end soon.I don't see any reason how exactly this avatars will ruin the game or the gameplay. Thanks for your feedback.
Old 09/12/2018, 17:59   #1641

Because it runs the oldschool feeling for me
Old 09/13/2018, 07:41   #1642

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
Because it runs the oldschool feeling for me
Thanks for feedback @.

Regards

Game Updates - v.1.104 13.09.2018

- Restored default spawn monsters count in Qun Shi Tomb - B2 and B3.They was reduced because of over respawn mobs bug in this areas.The bug is fixed a year ago.This was last two areas with reduced mobs,all other server areas are with default mobs count (except Mangyang mobs,they are slightly reduced) .We will continue monitoring the server performance and stability after changes.Please contact us if you find any issues.
- Fixed in game help.All bonus quests,including pet quest is available in game help from level 1.*
- Added more detailed info for all Bonus quests in in-game Help section.*
- The Pandora event is continue.

*Game client update is not mandatory. The changes in the latest game client 1.104 - 10.09.2018 are only in in game help.

Latest full game English client version: 1.104 - 10.09.2018

Greetings from Warrior's Way Online Team!

PS: @ JellyBitz send our 'special' greetings to @ /SimplyCity
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2018, 04:33   #1643

server capacity ?
Old 09/16/2018, 05:30   #1644

Good morning. The server is back online. There was problem with the main UPS system during power problem. We change the UPS block with another backup device until we test it.
Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by marv1994 View Post
server capacity ?
Hello @, currently server capacity is 300, but this a just a number. The capacity can be increased if is needed.
Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2018, 16:49   #1645

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunstheone View Post
Are you able to change quest drop rates ? I'm not against hard quests, i did all so far at least once, but this salihap horseshoe is pure cancer. ~35 pieces hourly and im even a warlock. I don't think a lot of ppl will stay 10+ hours just for a single quest.
Great job btw, you are really improving in motivation to start on your fantastic server.
Hello @, all basic quest and their parameters are hardcoded in the game server, and cannot be changed. That's why an the all bonus quest was created.
Regards
Old 09/16/2018, 21:15   #1646

Hello all ! Here Kogut. I am backed !
I entered into game, immediately got invite to guild, got pandora pt and leveled up from 64 to 66 ! great feeling to play with active players without bot.
In my opinion every silkroad player shoud leave another private servers or global servers.
I came up here from isro, where for example guy has 42 chars ? Where is sense in it ? Here you can play,in meaning that u play by hand not watching how bot is playing instead of you. Running your computer 24/7 for a month ? Is sick ! xD The new job is useless. Not fun at all, and in addition u have to do another stupid set and buy silk(where premium costs 30$ !!!).
Thank you for keeping server and giving chance to play normal silkroad !
Old 09/16/2018, 21:21   #1647

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatan124 View Post
Hello all ! Here Kogut. I am backed !
I entered into game, immediately got invite to guild, got pandora pt and leveled up from 64 to 66 ! great feeling to play with active players without bot.
In my opinion every silkroad player shoud leave another private servers or global servers.
I came up here from isro, where for example guy has 42 chars ? Where is sense in it ? Here you can play,in meaning that u play by hand not watching how bot is playing instead of you. Running your computer 24/7 for a month ? Is sick ! xD The new job is useless. Not fun at all, and in addition u have to do another stupid set and buy silk(where premium costs 30$ !!!).
Thank you for keeping server and giving chance to play normal silkroad !
Welcome back @. Thanks for your positive feedback.
Regards
Old 09/17/2018, 14:21   #1648

phbot dont work here? :P
Old 09/17/2018, 14:31   #1649

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaldiabel View Post
phbot dont work here? :P
Hello @ ,its a non bot server.Using of bots is not allowed.
Phbot is not working here.Even if you make it work somehow and try to use it and we detect you, your will receive a permanent ban and the back-hole will be patched.
Regards
Old 09/19/2018, 23:25   #1650

I was always wanted to try this one but because of my work got no time..
But since now, i got some time and im gonna try it for sure ^^
Hope it will be great as i remember !

IGN : RiseAboveYou .