Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/28/2018, 07:34   #1471

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,668
Hit Lv85
Old 04/28/2018, 08:13   #1472

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
Hit Lv85
Congratulations!
Old 05/01/2018, 09:43   #1473

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2018, 09:51   #1474

Received Thanks: 1,085
Server is pretty good, but silkroad being a MMORPG...to have fun we need "massive" amount of players, if we join here to play with 10/20 players...better stay on a console game.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/01/2018, 17:50   #1475

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnyamura View Post
Server is pretty good, but silkroad being a MMORPG...to have fun we need "massive" amount of players, if we join here to play with 10/20 players...better stay on a console game.
he doesn't give a single f about what the community wants and think since 3 years thats why the server empty
Old 05/01/2018, 19:18   #1476

I used to search for server with no bots until i found warriors way online .. I played for few months but it turned boring since only 10-20 online .. so i stopped playing ... I really wish more people join this server .. Its pretty amazing in everything .. only thing missing is more players.
Old 05/01/2018, 21:39   #1477

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb94 View Post
I used to search for server with no bots until i found warriors way online .. I played for few months but it turned boring since only 10-20 online .. so i stopped playing ... I really wish more people join this server .. Its pretty amazing in everything .. only thing missing is more players.
I started to play there now. I will Start a lets play on youtube and lets hope it will help
Old 05/02/2018, 01:04   #1478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindsided View Post
I started to play there now. I will Start a lets play on youtube and lets hope it will help
nope wont gonna help at all i can clearly tell, just use your brain

ps: i will give you 1 week max you will play, maybe not
Old 05/02/2018, 05:19   #1479

yeah that old tragedy about player count. some players count at it, some dont.
for my opinion, i dont care its only 34 people online.
i always find an ltp, unique pt, trade party and people to chat with.
dont forget, this server plays as an community, not as an ghost server.
i gave up at server with high population, because there isnt more activity.

but we all have to realize, this game went dead since 1st bot release and people dont like to play it anymore - thats the main reason why this server got a low population.
Old 05/02/2018, 06:15   #1480

server on ?
Old 05/02/2018, 09:53   #1481

Quote:
Originally Posted by subdawg View Post
not much brother around 20-30, because full pay to fun server also bot is not allowed and there is antibot system but people with enough knowledge can bypass that so i recommend you to read previous pages you can decide accurate start or dont
Quote:
basically its for non-lifers if you are a moron for example (wich dont have any job,school etc and sitting behind pc plvling char 7/24) even i saw like that people in this server, opening 3-4 char full bard buffs warrior buffs 4/4 pt plvling MAYBE BOTTING
but you can enjoy by logining everyday and grinding 1 hour too its no problem so
Quote:
let people have fun, already 3-5 player on the server dont even bother, i dont even know why this is a thread on epvp no offense but as you can see there is no player on this forum for this server with this features(non-sense is next lvl) there is no point bumping it but hey, everyone has their choice so they might find 1-2 player more than enough, good luck
Quote:
oh lil kitty calm down trues hurts thats what it is. ofc you can play with real manzzzzz you can make parties pvps with "3-5" manzzzz in empty server good luck buddy
Quote:
doesn't matter, he can do whatever he wants server wont gonna have more than 40-50 players, unless bot allowed, no offense, just saying truth, there is few people only really playing for grind without bot, enjoying the real game play, but people working, school etc a lot of real life things, so thats why there is only 15-20 people online everyday
its not like 1-2 month server, this server opened at 2016 since then average player daily is 25 lets say 40, thats what it is, since 3 year he didn't change his mind so hf to people that play here
Quote:
oh, hey man you just almost copy paste to what i say and daily is not 80-100 only 15-20 people "We all are busy and working or study, everyone play when have a free time or just want to make some fun with friends online" ofc you can have fun when u have free time open warriors online, keep killing mobs since there is nothing to do, as everyone enjoys different things np
Quote:
he doesn't give a single f about what the community wants and think since 3 years thats why the server empty
Quote:
nope wont gonna help at all i can clearly tell, just use your brain
ps: i will give you 1 week max you will play, maybe not
I like your negative attitude @.So much hate wasted against our server.What happened the rabbit not jumping anymore, someone has come to you on your finger, eat some bot usage ban or you just make some fun trolling in this thread? Tell me what is your pain? I'll try to help you if i can of course. If you don't like our server choose another one, there is a lot fish in the sea, i am sure you will find what the best server that fit to your requirements.If you know what you want of course. People are not dumb, they can take their own decisions. Do you even have a character on our server? Can you tell us your IGN name? By the way Warriors Way Online is not even 3 years old as you said in your posts, but probably this is not the only thing that you didn't know.Probably we will continue enjoy of your hatetitude, so see you around.
Greetings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb94 View Post
Thanks for your feedback @, i hope see you in game again.
Greetings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnyamura View Post
Thanks for your feedback @, you are right about the server, there is not "massive" amount of players, but we hope this will change in the feature.I like the console game too (at least when i have a time for them) , but they required a huge free time to enjoy too.To be honest i will never start a play some very good game if i have just 4-5 hours weekly.That's why i think Warriors Way Online is better for people with limited free time.They can login ,grinding make some quest and job activity and log out until next weekend for example.But this is just my opinion.
Greetings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindsided View Post
Welcome to the server @.The youtube videos are good idea.The @ youtube streaming videos and tutorials help a lot to attract new people on server.I hope you like the community.
Greetings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
yeah that old tragedy about player count. some players count at it, some dont.
for my opinion, i dont care its only 34 people online.
i always find an ltp, unique pt, trade party and people to chat with.
dont forget, this server plays as an community, not as an ghost server.
i gave up at server with high population, because there isnt more activity.

but we all have to realize, this game went dead since 1st bot release and people dont like to play it anymore - thats the main reason why this server got a low population.
Probably you are right and we take care of all of users and will continue this way.Some of them a probably still angry because loose their accounts.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdaismywife View Post
server on ?
Yes @ the server is online,
Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2018, 19:24   #1482

what's wrong in that server? all the time off?
Old 05/02/2018, 19:53   #1483

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulayim1 View Post
never seen it really offline.
maybe restart your router.
Old 05/02/2018, 20:21   #1484

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulayim1 View Post
There server is online without any interruptions. Where you from mulayim? You cannot open the website or the game?
Regards
Old 05/02/2018, 20:41   #1485

I am from Bosnia, sometimes I cannot open both website and game, I do not know why? I can use everything on internet also I do not open play other server but I just tried for to be sure but other servers I can open all the time. I can not open sometimes that server and also website.

now it works.