Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/20/2018, 16:51   #1291

elite*gold: 0
Three monts from now my thoughts are that we leveled way too fast with the monster scrolls in a "non traditional way" and we got bored pretty fast at end game. We were farming those scrolls 7/24 with many chars when the event was on and we leveled almost only that way because it was extremely fast. Also most of us had their jobs so it seemed to be a good option to keep up level wise that way but it killed the good old silkroad process.

Sad because this is still one of the best and most stable pservers I ever played. Glad I supported them.
Old 01/20/2018, 22:23   #1292

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunstheone View Post
Three monts from now my thoughts are that we leveled way too fast with the monster scrolls in a "non traditional way" and we got bored pretty fast at end game. We were farming those scrolls 7/24 with many chars when the event was on and we leveled almost only that way because it was extremely fast. Also most of us had their jobs so it seemed to be a good option to keep up level wise that way but it killed the good old silkroad process.

Sad because this is still one of the best and most stable pservers I ever played. Glad I supported them.
Hello @, long time no see. Thank for your good thoughts. The last pandora box /monster scroll event was around a six months ago. Now items are available only for active job players and cannot be earned easy. I never like pandoras and monster scroll because they a like a knife with two raisers. Some players get addicted to them, and when pandoras gone they didn't know what to do in game. In other side this items in small amounts give some fun when they spend a certain time for job points to buy them.
Greetings
Old 01/24/2018, 15:07   #1293

Game Updates V.1.102 23.01.2018

Game Updates v.1.102 23.01.2018

- Added new info panel about the job bonus titles in the website, section 'Server Info'
- Updated client version to 1.102 23.01.2018
- Fixed texture glitch/wrong textures problem in the 'Tiger Mountain' area
- For the newcomer players, we added the the location of the NPC in the towns map.

* * * To update your client you have to download the latest full client V.1.102 23.01.2018 from the official game website

Greetings
Old 01/29/2018, 15:17   #1294

22 players online xD
Old 01/29/2018, 15:32   #1295

Quote:
Originally Posted by falawkas View Post
22 players online xD
Hello @, we are small community of players.Do not expect more than 100 players daily.There is not many players that like to play on non-bot low rate server.

Greetings
Old 01/29/2018, 16:20   #1296

We are few but strong Soon Medusa will fall .
Cheers WarriorsWay !!!
Old 01/29/2018, 17:00   #1297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voimir View Post
We are few but strong Soon Medusa will fall .
Cheers WarriorsWay !!!
Wish you luck with Medusa

Greetings
Old 01/29/2018, 22:26   #1298

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Hello @, we are small community of players.Do not expect more than 100 players daily.There is not many players that like to play on non-bot low rate server.

Greetings
Hello,

It's not about the low rate or non-bot server. Even RIGID managed to reach 1k+ players online without any working bot and x6 rate (which is low)

The small (big) problem with this server is that you really didn't improve the gameplay. It's not about Warriors Way itself, It's more about SilkRoad. The game just as joymax made it is really boring and monotonous. There's not real end game content and most of the time you'll be doing the same Kill X units / Get Y bags quests all over the day. So unless you actually improve your leveling system (Not necessary to put higher rates, but at least add new dungeons or smth more interesting to do while leveling) and add true end game content (not just "sun by drop", this system sucks as much as coin system unless u do it with dungeon uniques or smth) you can't expect more than 100 players in this server.

More than just a critic, take it as as suggestion for Cap 110 update (if you ever do it). Let's make the summary:

+Add new features that are RPG oriented (since your server is PvE) like new dungeons, new uniques, new quests that aren't just kill X mobs or get Y bags, some kind of party-pvp event (could be jobbing)
+Make true end game content, It's up to you if you want to stick on SoS SoN SoM or Sun or new sox items like Magic Rare and Legend or whatever, something hard to get but not 'hangrinding 24/7 and push your luck for months', you could make a story-line quests based on dungeons or uniques, map exploring without reverse, job-related, whatever. In order to get end gear items or something similar. Maybe upgrade system.
+If you ever do such improvements, advertise your server in another place. This forum won't bring you good players but mostly just kids complaining for anything they are able to.

Good Luck with your proyect, and gz for keeping in up for more than a year besides not having a high player amount, you really love your server. I admire it.
Old 01/29/2018, 22:51   #1299

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
Hello,

It's not about the low rate or non-bot server. Even RIGID managed to reach 1k+ players online without any working bot and x6 rate (which is low)

The small (big) problem with this server is that you really didn't improve the gameplay. It's not about Warriors Way itself, It's more about SilkRoad. The game just as joymax made it is really boring and monotonous. There's not real end game content and most of the time you'll be doing the same Kill X units / Get Y bags quests all over the day. So unless you actually improve your leveling system (Not necessary to put higher rates, but at least add new dungeons or smth more interesting to do while leveling) and add true end game content (not just "sun by drop", this system sucks as much as coin system unless u do it with dungeon uniques or smth) you can't expect more than 100 players in this server.

More than just a critic, take it as as suggestion for Cap 110 update (if you ever do it). Let's make the summary:

+Add new features that are RPG oriented (since your server is PvE) like new dungeons, new uniques, new quests that aren't just kill X mobs or get Y bags, some kind of party-pvp event (could be jobbing)
+Make true end game content, It's up to you if you want to stick on SoS SoN SoM or Sun or new sox items like Magic Rare and Legend or whatever, something hard to get but not 'hangrinding 24/7 and push your luck for months', you could make a story-line quests based on dungeons or uniques, map exploring without reverse, job-related, whatever. In order to get end gear items or something similar. Maybe upgrade system.
+If you ever do such improvements, advertise your server in another place. This forum won't bring you good players but mostly just kids complaining for anything they are able to.

Good Luck with your proyect, and gz for keeping in up for more than a year besides not having a high player amount, you really love your server. I admire it.
Thanks for feedback. Its a non edits server, with added some end game content that probably you didn't noticed.
Greetings
Old 01/29/2018, 22:56   #1300

Quote:
Originally Posted by elplay View Post
I am not sure anymore whether you guys are serious or turned into trolls.

You posts these kinds of comments here and at the same time, you expressed interest in another servers that clearly allows botting(the real bot program not the keypresser)

(Yes kopy, its from your most recent post in other sro server)

And Rapid just keep coming back too to make childish posts with those unneeded jeers to the threads(wwo team) that he puts in the end of his sentences.

I am not sure whether what you two have been doing all these time in this thread recently is against the forum rules but it is certainly unwanted and immature behavior. And it is a nuisance to both the thread and other viewers who come to read the thread.

Sorry, but you two have just lost whatever good impression I had of you two before this point in time.
First of all i don't need your good impressions.

Second, i'm not sure your reading skills are up to date, my point has always been the fact that the admins of this server claim it's a legit one, and it isn't.
Nowadays i have no problem with bots and such, i do have a problem against hypocrites who try to take advantage of legits since i was a hardcore legit and fought against bots back in the day.

People who have disagreed with me usually go with the speech that "well, keypressers aren't botting", "well, keypressers exist but there's no loop or auto-select ingame lel chill". That for me is utmost bullshit, this is the very same definition of legit that would allow you get plvl'd by a bot back in the day.

If these concepts are hard for you to grasp and you still think i'm trolling.. well... I don't give a fuck anyway, but i do get a sense of joy bashing this thread and everyone who supports this server, you'd all be a shame to legit communities from back in the day.
Old 01/30/2018, 05:25   #1301

even though I played here on this server so I have to admit that
HEX was right - ignoring this server and going to play elsewhere - is the right solution
Since I'm playing on another private server, I have peace of mind

there are a few people who claim that ??
KEYPRESSER = NON BOT
deny the Holocaust
water flows uphill
The earth is flat

it is best to ignore such people than to argue with them

the question is ?? when do you get the others?

Warriors Way Online - boycott - ignore
Old 01/30/2018, 12:46   #1302

Who claim that its legit, its NON bot ( can you name even one non bot server- I dont think so) and that is enough for me to play here.
Aand nice "ignore-boycott" Phoebe you are still here in forum
Old 01/30/2018, 15:47   #1303

Rigid offers so many bots, what are you talking about?

Without phbot, sbot and nbot rigid wouldn't even have near 1k players.
Old 01/31/2018, 06:03   #1304

VSRO FILES ?
Old 01/31/2018, 08:30   #1305

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voimir View Post
Who claim that its legit, its NON bot ( can you name even one non bot server- I dont think so) and that is enough for me to play here.
Aand nice "ignore-boycott" Phoebe you are still here in forum
only forum
NO IN GAME !!!

i server BOYCOT - IGNORE !!!