Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/14/2017, 19:05   #1111

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Now i understand what you mean.I ask the one of the game administrators ,because i am not sure how rank is calculated.The rank system use a original server formula and depends from ' Evaluation Points':

Camp ID 21 Graduate Count: 21 Evaluation Points:99
Camp ID 33 Graduate Count: 34 Evaluation Points:96
Camp ID 3 Graduate Count: 19 Evaluation Points:70
etc..

I am not sure how exactly the Evaluation Points are calculated.But your difference from first place is 3 points
Regards
actually iam the one who was trying to explain him how academy honor rank system works
Old 10/16/2017, 15:48   #1112

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopy View Post
TRADER / HUNTER - PT share/share
----------------------------------

char (Phoebe) Hunter received JOB Points 1926 for 2 trades
and the next one is always 0
now lvl3 50% - only JOB Points 1926

Trader received JOB Points for each trade (16,740)

I think there's a bug for Hunter
Hello @,there is no any bugs detected in job point system.Please read carefully the requirement to get job points.There is some importanft information about the system:

Quote:
How to collect a a job points:
- You can get job points like a Trader after successful trade mission
- You can get job points like a Hunter if you are in party with Trader after Trader after successful trade mission
- You can get job points like a Thief after successful sold of stolen good in Thief Town.

Notice: To job points after sold of stolen goods, the trader owner of the goods must have collected job points.Trader loose 1/4 from the job points profit of the thief .If the trader has no job points in his account, the thief will not get any job points from them.If the goods are more than 5 days old, you will not get any job points too.Cheating is forbidden.If you try to cheat (ex. buy goods with your own trader char , drop them on the ground and collect it with another yours thief char or both chars are from with same IP address ) , you will not receive any job points.The character is automatically reported to the server punishment system. In the first instance you will be warned in the second your account will be blocked.

- You can get job points after killing a player with opposite job (thief- hunter/trader) or vice versa.To get any points your character must be max. 5 levels above opponent level and the opponent must have a collected job points.The amount of points is calculated with this formula: (Level of opponent /10) * Your Job Level..

You can check your Job Points count in Item Mall window (down right corner)
More info: You will not get any job points if you playing different jobs from same IP.For example cannot get points if you buy goods with your trader and try to get exp with your hunter/thief character.The goods IP expired for a 7 days.We removed automatically ban of detected cheaters,but if you try to cheat regularly ,probably will be official warned.
In short do not play with both or more jobs in same IP if you want to gain some job points.

If you have any question please submit a ticket to the Customer support from the website menu.
Regards
Old 10/17/2017, 16:22   #1113

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgeConan_ View Post
player count?
Hello @ overage 100 players daily.
Regards
Old 10/17/2017, 16:28   #1114

Quote:
nicce. not p2w?
Nope its not 'Pay To Win' server type.Its PVE server mostly quest & job based.
Regards
Old 10/17/2017, 16:57   #1115

Quote:
thanks for the info. im in
You are welcome
Old 10/18/2017, 19:27   #1116

Quote:
vote 4 silk - Games Top 100 - my vote does not work

others are functional
Hello @, we notice the problem couple days ago. We try to contact site support but still no answer from them. I just try to vite couple minutes ago, the logo and vote page seems ok now. You can't vote or not receiving the reward?
Regards
Old 10/19/2017, 11:35   #1117

Quote:
the vote is fine, but I will not get the reward
Thanks.We check it and not working.We cannot access our account in gamestop100.com.Just skip it from votes ,until we not receive any answer from their site support.
Regards

Update:Its seems,they fix it.We still don't have access to the website account settings,but start receiving postback from votes.
Old 10/21/2017, 15:28   #1118

Thank you | PPL Should check Warriors Way out!

Hey there,

just wanted to give a small feedback.

I`m playing this server for some months now and it is really nice. Nearest feeling to old times i got in the last years with private servers.

People are helpful, you can play together with them and have nice chats.
Really active team. If you got any problem, they will give help within the next 6 hours.

In my mind i think the Silks are a little expansive, but from lvl 60 there is a nice Silk/h counter... So it is okay.

Job System is working very good and brings alot fun because with Job Points you can do something useful also for other ppl wich builds more and more a stronger in game community.

It is very nice that the popular bots didn`t work....

Very nice and i have to say thank you for this service!

For all people who want to play silkroad a little bit like the old times, with slow leveling and hours of questing and nice community activity, it is worth a look for sure =)

Maybe more for someone..... I have alot fun here and hope i can stay here much longer.

Bye!
Old 10/21/2017, 17:27   #1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by luuk View Post
Hey there,

just wanted to give a small feedback.

I`m playing this server for some months now and it is really nice. Nearest feeling to old times i got in the last years with private servers.

People are helpful, you can play together with them and have nice chats.
Really active team. If you got any problem, they will give help within the next 6 hours.

In my mind i think the Silks are a little expansive, but from lvl 60 there is a nice Silk/h counter... So it is okay.

Job System is working very good and brings alot fun because with Job Points you can do something useful also for other ppl wich builds more and more a stronger in game community.

Very nice and i have to say thank you for this service!

For all people who want to play silkroad a little bit like the old times, with slow leveling and hours of questing and nice community activity, it is worth a look for sure =)

Maybe more for someone..... I have alot fun here and hope i can stay here much longer.

Bye!
Thanks for feedback @. We are very happy when someone really enjoy playing on our server.

Quote:
Did you have any information about a working bot?
Regards
Old 10/21/2017, 18:02   #1120

No sorry, some ppl ingame say that there are any botters but all ppl report them.

i think the no name bots may will work..

Good job by your admins =)
Old 10/21/2017, 18:43   #1121

Quote:
Originally Posted by luuk View Post

i think the no name bots may will work..
Can you give us a example for 'no name ' bot that is possible to be started on the server? There is couple source of bot leaked in net,probably custom made bot will work,but most of them a easy detectable by the wrong packets that they send to the game server.If you have any clue,feel free to contact us.
Regards
Old 10/21/2017, 21:45   #1122

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Can you give us a example for 'no name ' bot that is possible to be started on the server? There is couple source of bot leaked in net,probably custom made bot will work,but most of them a easy detectable by the wrong packets that they send to the game server.If you have any clue,feel free to contact us.
Regards
For sure.. i will check some leaked systems and if it is possible to start the game with it i will send you all names =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2017, 00:30   #1123

Seems like i finally found a home.

Edit : 5 minutes later
Old 10/23/2017, 09:56   #1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by elipson View Post
Seems like i finally found a home.

Edit : 5 minutes later