Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/09/2017, 12:41   #526

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb1994 View Post
thx i will note the name , Also i have few questions regard the game pls.

- Why IP Limit 4 if bots not allowed ?
- Do you manage to increase lvl cap and add more areas later ?
- How many online players in server this days usually ?
- Is there auto equipment or i have to find stuff myself to wear ? (i dont like auto equipment)

Cheers
Hello again.The IP limit its decided by players vote.We have players living in same house,sharing one real IP address and they cannot play if the limit is one.You can use other slots for sell on stall too,even to full your group with members.About level cup probably will be increased with one degree,when we get more high level players ,but this will be long process and will ask for people opinion before that. Today at the moment we have around 40 players for now.We don't have auto equipment system and we will not release this feature.
Regard
Old 08/09/2017, 14:57   #527

Received Thanks: 1,670
Guild United is looking for more members
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2017, 15:52   #528

Grab pet pick jewel boxes? If not, need some pet filter ;/
Grab all things its litle sux ;/
Old 08/09/2017, 15:56   #529

@ Good luck with the new guild 'United'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapcior View Post
Grab pet pick jewel boxes? If not, need some pet filter ;/
Grab all things its litle sux ;/
Hello @.The grab pet pickup Jewel Boxes by default.
Regards
Old 08/09/2017, 16:29   #530

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Hello again.The IP limit its decided by players vote.We have players living in same house,sharing one real IP address and they cannot play if the limit is one.You can use other slots for sell on stall too,even to full your group with members.About level cup probably will be increased with one degree,when we get more high level players ,but this will be long process and will ask for people opinion before that. Today at the moment we have around 40 players for now.We don't have auto equipment system and we will not release this feature.
Regard
Thanks for reply. Also i've made mistake and added 3 points in MP instead of HP .. is there a way to fix this or i have to create whole new account?
Old 08/09/2017, 16:55   #531

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb1994 View Post
Thanks for reply. Also i've made mistake and added 3 points in MP instead of HP .. is there a way to fix this or i have to create whole new account?
Spend a tree points to INT not on STR its not a big deal,but as i remember there is a quest named 'Beginner Support Lv 47 - Donhwang Cave' with stat reset scroll reward.You can buy a stat reset scroll from Item mall too.

Regards
Old 08/09/2017, 17:29   #532

I am in
Old 08/09/2017, 17:40   #533

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsadzio View Post
I am in
You are welcome @
Old 08/09/2017, 18:39   #534

Woop woop , this is interesting , i may comeback too this weekend ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2017, 18:46   #535

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibiumarius View Post
Woop woop , this is interesting , i may comeback too this weekend ...
Where you been @? Long time no see.
Old 08/09/2017, 23:47   #536

At least make 5 pages on grab pet, 15 min grinding and full inventory
Old 08/10/2017, 00:17   #537

when dat server was reopened? 4days ago?;p
Old 08/10/2017, 06:44   #538

Received Thanks: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunstable96 View Post
when dat server was reopened? 4days ago?;p
no re-open, just getting populated

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopy View Post
Ok - the problem - who to buy when there are few players playing here
Grab pet - I consider it a standard on a private server
To collect manually on a private server ?? - Sorry - I'm not crazy

thanks for the game

GL & HF - BB
2€ for 30 days, thats legit
*on other private servers you have to donate 20,30,40,50€ only to get premium, devil, pet etc. - and for what? watching bot-tv.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2017, 09:36   #539

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapcior View Post
At least make 5 pages on grab pet, 15 min grinding and full inventory
Thanks for suggestion @,at the moment i don't have information about any planed pet inventory changes.
Regards
Old 08/10/2017, 11:00   #540

I've been playing WWO for 2 days and found out few things that makes playing on this server difficult:

1/ Empty market. Since there're not so many players, active players are not able to buy something they need. I don't mean that no-one is selling silk for gold (it's not needed), but there's no items of an intermediate level. You are able to gain it only by grinding and if you are lucky enough, you'll get few items for your character (but what Random thinks?).
So the proposal is to fill the market with intermediate level items. Atm there's no items around, so players don't need gold, because they simply don't buy anything. It also leads to the lack of jobbing activity.

The example of how I see it works:

Few times a week GM fills the market with something that players would like to buy. Let's tell it's one staff lvl 56, few equipment parts of a different degree and race. Once the player checks market he found out there's a staff lvl 56 that costs 5m. But he's only lvl 32 and not a wizard, but he also knows there's a few guys in his guild who playing wizard, but they are not even lvl 32, so he decides to buy it for the future needs of his members. Since he has not enough money to buy it, he offers to make few trades to earn money. So guild members start to collaborate to get some cool items that can help them in the future (or in the present – doesn't matter). They'd spend their gold to make level climbing a bit easier. And players will be happy to diversify a grinding routine with the activities associated with Silk Road.

Once a month there could be a special offer. For example: lvl 52 sos axes for 60m. So the players would have an aim to accumulate a needed amount of gold to buy it within a week. If nobody buy it, offer just ends and nobody get this special weap/armor/acc – doesn't matter what.

That's how I see the solution for the first problem.

2/ Pet is always getting overloaded. It's caused because of huge amount of arrows/bolts, hp/mp bottles, alchemy materials a pick pet grabs if the pick "other items" option enabled.
I do really think that Joymax didn't make a in-game filter just because they recognise that bots became a part of their game and they have a filter.
I'm warlock and I have a grab pet. But within 10 mins it's full of useless items in it. Advice to turn off this option is insane. Just imagine that you use zerk to kill every monster around you and after zerk ends you have to walk around to pick your quest items, elixirs and str/int tablets.

I see few ways to handle it. a/ to make an in-game filter, but I suppose it's technically difficult; b/ remove arrows/bolts, pots from the mob drops. Picking it doesn't make sense, so it's not really needed; c/ you can increase a stack amount of pots and arrows/bolts; d/ as someone wrote above, you could make more slots in the grab pet. It could be done by default, finishing some quests (like inventory expansion for your char), buy a pet inventory expansion tool in the IM.

3/ About the quests. Most quests are linked. I mean you can't start quest 'john's omelet' until you complete 'lumberjack's revenge'. But an in-game helper [H] doesn't help you a lot, because you can't see the quest that have to be completed before you can start the one you want.

Cya, bby2