Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/03/2017, 23:00   #61

elite*gold: 0
cant make it work in English too bad i like the idea!!
Old 03/04/2017, 00:20   #62

hm non bot server i like it cya in game _2R- coming still can decide what class to play xDD

btw problem is that client in bulgarish language u have to make 2 clients 1 english not just patch cus non bulgarians players feeling not welcome like that....

btw english patch isnt rly 100% translating... how can we play if 30% of game is bulgarish... you need to respect english speakers too if u wana get them in ur serever....
Old 03/04/2017, 02:21   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoovoo View Post
cant make it work in English too bad i like the idea!!
You need to install full client first and add a English patch after that.Contact website support if you have any trouble.
Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovildas View Post
hm non bot server i like it cya in game _2R- coming still can decide what class to play xDD

btw problem is that client in bulgarish language u have to make 2 clients 1 english not just patch cus non bulgarians players feeling not welcome like that....

btw english patch isnt rly 100% translating... how can we play if 30% of game is bulgarish... you need to respect english speakers too if u wana get them in ur serever....
Hello, we can make a separate full client, but we deside to make with patch, because has a smaller size and is faster. We respect all players and we will do that in next client update, thanks for suggestions.
Can you be more specific in missing English translations in client,which part of client is not fully translated? Please contact website support (s-type) with your suggestions to fix the missing translations.Thank you.
Regards

PS: @ i talk with game developers,some textures of UI are in Bulgarian language,the text strings a fully in English.We will fix them in next English client update.
Old 03/04/2017, 11:56   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
You need to install full client first and add a English patch after that.Contact website support if you have any trouble.
Regards

Hello, we can make a separate full client, but we deside to make with patch, because has a smaller size and is faster. We respect all players and we will do that in next client update, thanks for suggestions.
Can you be more specific in missing English translations in client,which part of client is not fully translated? Please contact website support (s-type) with your suggestions to fix the missing translations.Thank you.
Regards

PS: @ i talk with game developers,some textures of UI are in Bulgarian language,the text strings a fully in English.We will fix them in next English client update.
Thnx. Its nice then server developers trying to make server better instead of ignoring what players say.
Old 03/04/2017, 12:00   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovildas View Post
Thnx. Its nice then server developers trying to make server better instead of ignoring what players say.
Probably we will release full English client next week.Its planed to be made a fully English website translation too,but this will be feature update.

Regards
Old 03/04/2017, 17:18   #66

Quote:
Probably we will release full English client next week.Its planed to be made a fully English website translation too,but this will be feature update.

Regards
great news
Old 03/05/2017, 00:17   #67

Just checking this out. Any guild to join?
Old 03/05/2017, 00:30   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsune View Post
Just checking this out. Any guild to join?
Hello @ne, you can join to the guild _Old_Team_ Better try tomorrow because most of the players are sleeping right now. Try to contact the guld master _ASTERI_ or MainataMu and _Niki_.

Regards
Old 03/05/2017, 14:27   #69

Got to 13 already.
Lovely server - hoping to join a guild today
Old 03/05/2017, 17:21   #70

Quote:
Got to 13 already.
Lovely server - hoping to join a guild today
Thanks mate, you can invite your friends too
and made a new guild with English speaking people in the feature.
Regards
Old 03/05/2017, 20:53   #71

I am trying to get some of the folks over from silkroadforums to join, actually
Old 03/05/2017, 21:39   #72

Quote:
I am trying to get some of the folks over from silkroadforums to join, actually
Good idea. There is a lot of hardcore players there. PM our support player if you are online tomorrow IGN : [PVO]Support.

Regards
Old 03/06/2017, 00:19   #73

Quote:
Good idea. There is a lot of hardcore players there. PM our support player if you are online tomorrow IGN : [PVO]Support.

Regards
Just bought some silk. Hope it gets accepted soon Need a grab pet, haha.
Old 03/06/2017, 01:40   #74

Quote:
Just bought some silk. Hope it gets accepted soon Need a grab pet, haha.
Your Rubins are already transferred to your account. I am sorry for the delay but PayPal payment must be verified by the payment administrator. For faster transfer better contact him before payment.
Regards
Old 03/06/2017, 08:37   #75

The server is great, everyone! The guild Old_Team is growing, and soon me and some other English-speaking internationals will create our own guild too!
Thanks
1 User