Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 04/18/2017, 12:35   #391

elite*gold: 0
whats the average of online players daily?

Old 04/18/2017, 12:58   #392

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Joker View Post
whats the average of online players daily?
Depends ,we are small community overage 35-50 people online in evenings.
Regards

Old 04/21/2017, 17:57   #393

Doesn't look any interesting, chineses have 270 masteries, so if they are already weak againts euros with 30 extra masteries and buffs, I can't imagine how useless will they be here. Also, I don't see anything to do, I mean, just lvl up reach 90 and that's it? What a waste of time... In any case, I would just go to iSro when a new server opens.
Old 04/21/2017, 21:18   #394

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
Doesn't look any interesting, chineses have 270 masteries, so if they are already weak againts euros with 30 extra masteries and buffs, I can't imagine how useless will they be here. Also, I don't see anything to do, I mean, just lvl up reach 90 and that's it? What a waste of time... In any case, I would just go to iSro when a new server opens.
Hello @,thanks for your feedback.It's normal Chinese race to have 270 mastery on 90 cap (3x90=270) There is a lot additional quests that you can do if you like questing.You can do everything you do when reach max server level cap like jobbing,pumping equipment,PVP,guild wars etc, and not at last place to help other player to level up faster etc.Community its most important.We are small community stick together, help each other and make a lot of fun.If you think this is wasting of time ,better change the game not the server.
Regards

Old 04/22/2017, 01:42   #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Hello @,thanks for your feedback.It's normal Chinese race to have 270 mastery on 90 cap (3x90=270) There is a lot additional quests that you can do if you like questing.You can do everything you do when reach max server level cap like jobbing,pumping equipment,PVP,guild wars etc, and not at last place to help other player to level up faster etc.Community its most important.We are small community stick together, help each other and make a lot of fun.If you think this is wasting of time ,better change the game not the server.
Regards
What I mean for 270 masteries is, that in any cap of silkroad Eu are stronger than chinese unless you edit something on them, what many server do is to put some balance by adding 30 extra masteries and/or giving them a 10/15% buff on dmg/def. Now, what comes after reaching lvl 90? What will I buy when the gold I earn from trading? pumping gear can be done without that, pvp can be done in any silkroad server, so what makes this server different? The point is, this server is just a private version of an iSro server with nothing new, nothing interesting, now if you were talking about a job/quest system where you can get moon/sun weapon/gear/acc where you needed to Job, join CTF/BA, hunt uniques, participate any kind of event, THAT would be a different story. But I don't see anything in this server that makes me want to play it. Also, the fact that I don't like your server doesn't mean that I don't like the game. I'm just looking for a server with interesting thing that makes me keep playing it, no just a random server where you reach max level, get nice items, play one or two fortress war and then quits. Anyway Good luck with your server.
Old 04/22/2017, 11:20   #396

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
What I mean for 270 masteries is, that in any cap of silkroad Eu are stronger than chinese unless you edit something on them, what many server do is to put some balance by adding 30 extra masteries and/or giving them a 10/15% buff on dmg/def. Now, what comes after reaching lvl 90? What will I buy when the gold I earn from trading? pumping gear can be done without that, pvp can be done in any silkroad server, so what makes this server different? The point is, this server is just a private version of an iSro server with nothing new, nothing interesting, now if you were talking about a job/quest system where you can get moon/sun weapon/gear/acc where you needed to Job, join CTF/BA, hunt uniques, participate any kind of event, THAT would be a different story. But I don't see anything in this server that makes me want to play it. Also, the fact that I don't like your server doesn't mean that I don't like the game. I'm just looking for a server with interesting thing that makes me keep playing it, no just a random server where you reach max level, get nice items, play one or two fortress war and then quits. Anyway Good luck with your server.
Hello JustNrik,you are right about non balanced races and some non sense things from the original game.The idea of the server its not that.It's non edits server its mentioned in the threads name.There is a thousands of pservers with a lot of edits,some of them are changed and they looks like another game not a Silkroad Online.We are mature community, most of people play when they a not at work and have a free time,its for people who likes to do quest,grinding without a bot, talking with guild mates,help еаch other.The old times feeling,for game veterans.
Regards
Old 04/22/2017, 17:39   #397

Received Thanks: 1,548
pls do shorter textes :P
Old 04/22/2017, 23:10   #398

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
pls do shorter textes :P
Hello @, long time no see.I will try to be more short next time ^^ What about your Silkroad fever still gone?
Old 04/23/2017, 17:48   #399

i was ingame friday and saturday.
but looks like that community is gone.

re-hype?
Old 04/23/2017, 23:03   #400

Quote:
i was ingame friday and saturday.
but looks like that community is gone.

re-hype?
When the GM Desire stop playing,people of Oldschool stopped playing one by one.Some of old members are still logins ,but when see nobody in guild they log out after a while. That's why we make a reunion now and invite all active members from Oldschool to move temporary to _Old_Team_ guild,because this is most active guild in the moment.
I hope we can 're-hype' community again.

Regards
Old 04/25/2017, 10:41   #401

Server is dead
Old 04/25/2017, 10:55   #402

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkusa2 View Post
Server is dead
Hello, @ , we respect the opinion of other server owners,the server is far from dead.We are small community from the beginning. Better focus on other important tasks like working on your server for example, and stop judgement that not your concern.
Regards

Game Updates 24.04.2017

- Doubled prices for trader 'Special goods'
- Increased chance for success of 'Alchemy Stones'
- Increased counts of 'Skill edit potion'in Item Mall from 5 to 20 pieces for same price.
- Fixed some errors in game text
- Improved compatibility with some Antivirus Software (False Positive Virus Detection)
- The 'Spring event' its over
- So-Ok has a new surprises for you in the 'Mystic Boxes'
- Updated game client

*You need to update the game client up to version 25.04.2017 Players can use the new version of full game client or just patch the old client with the latest patch update.
Old 04/25/2017, 17:36   #403

Good update, the double sec good trade rate is fine...
Old 04/25/2017, 20:25   #404

Quote:
Good update, the double sec good trade rate is fine...
Yeah, it was necessary because of doubled item drop, better profit for everyone. More updates are comming.
Regards
Old 04/25/2017, 21:17   #405

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkusa2 View Post
Server is dead
And your 60 cap server is not? Instead of posting useless posts in others' server threads better focus on your stupid server which is full of bugs and fix them if you wish to keep your last 5 players playing it.

Tags
пътятнавоина, bulgarian, pvo, warriorsway, wwo